Hi (Yankee) Haters!!

most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 KrayLay said:
Any fan who believes that s**t is moron. They haven't won in almost a f**king decade.
Ask the Steinbrenners or Cashman what the goal is year after year...I mean yeah def, it's dumb as a fan to expect your team to win every year, but this is what the franchise has been drumming into their fans' heads for years now...it's why bandwagon fans who know f**kall are so miserable
 04-08-2009, 01:24 PM         #82
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
umm, you my friend are the moron........ you can't possibly tell me with all the $$$ thats been spent that that statement isn't true.....
The money spent will affect the regular season outcome. The playoffs are a complete crap shoot. Three small series of games do not conclude who the best team is. You, my friend are the moron.
 04-08-2009, 01:27 PM         #83
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:


its definitely true..


Sportsbooks, baseball heads, and straight up ppl with common sense ALL have the Yankees as the favorites for the world series..

if you can argue AGAINST that then that kid is deff a moron


Find me a sportsbook that DOESNT have the yankees as the favorite to win the World Series and ill paypal you 100$

New York Yankees- 4/1
New York Mets- 8/1
Boston Redsox- 11/2
LA Angels- 13/1
LA Dodgers- 13/1
TB Rays- 15/1
PA Phillies- 15/1

for those who dont know anything about odds and failed 6th grade math, idk wut to tell u
Keep going by morons who make odds who probably don't know anything by baseball. Tell me the last time the favorite actually won the series. I'll wait...
Anyone who knows anything about baseball will tell you that the playoffs are next to impossible to predict.
 04-09-2009, 07:21 PM         #84
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:



Freak foot injury. He's not going to comeback "rusty" Stop with your f**king strawman arguments.





Great call
 9 years ago '06        #85
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Spiffy818 said:
09 is going to be such a great year for me. I am going to watch my Lake Show beat you celtics in the finals, then a few months later watch my Yanks beat you in the ALCS, how sweet life is going to be
i respect your enthusiasm, but i hate to burst your bubbles.
the celtics will repeat :applause:
and the yankees will lose to the redsox.
 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM         #86
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:


Great call
Yeah, he had a bad game, which means he's going to suck all year.
 04-10-2009, 11:04 AM         #87
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:greetings10:hi haters
 9 years ago '07        #88
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Spiffy818 said:
Well f**k, imagine, you pay all that money year after year. You lose in 01 with Mo Rivera pitching bottom 9th with 1 run lead, Luis Fukin Gonzalez :finger: hits a bloop single, we lose. We come back against Bos 03 (hahahah Grady Little ) and we run into Penny n Beck against FLA, how we lost that I dont know. 04 We lose after being up 3-0 then the rest you know.

Now tell me, after all that, put yourself in Georg's shoes. You have all that money to spend, it wont cost s**t out of your net profit to get all the best players, wouldnt you do it ?
you're gonna run into Penny and Beckett this year
 9 years ago '04        #89
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 StateZFinest said:
sorry for the hiatus!

i think it's pretty much a fact that boston and whoever else was hatin on CC and the yankees after 1 bad game are intimidated and very much scared. if they weren't, theres absolutely no reason such a big deal was made out of 1 game.

the only ones getting down on the Yankees were the New York papers and New York fans. Everyone else knew it was the 1st game.
 9 years ago '07        #90
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Spiffy818 said:
I know, I am hoping history doesn't repeat itself

But on the real note, Penny has become less reliable and beck im confused on. He was okay end of last season but first game looked dominant. Well see which Penny n which Beck decide to show up in October.

You're gonna run into CC and AJ this year
I cant wait to run into CC in October, Hopefully Burnett and Penny wont be on the DL
 9 years ago '05        #91
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Spiffy818 said:
I know, I am hoping history doesn't repeat itself

But on the real note, Penny has become less reliable and beck im confused on. He was okay end of last season but first game looked dominant. Well see which Penny n which Beck decide to show up in October.

You're gonna run into CC and AJ this year
Beckett at the end of last year was hurt you ninny. Beckett on Opening Day was healthy and we saw what he's capable of :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #92
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Spiffy818 said:
sidebet, Penny gets hurt sooner then AJ does ?
i dont know...thats kinda like betting who gets hurt first T Mac or Bynum, a toss up
 9 years ago '09        #93
yankeeboytwo 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 110 110
this red sox yankees beef is crazy

yankees starting rotation has so much more potential being we dont have a 85 year old 4th starter "wakefield"
after beckett and dice-k they aint no better then the yankees....... and i love those gyroballs getting rocked but rays hitter buy the way.
Everyone knows without manny the sox aint s**t

the yankees brought their way past you and the rays are just better so get over it sox nation.....
 9 years ago '04        #94
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 yankeeboytwo said:
this red sox yankees beef is crazy

yankees starting rotation has so much more potential being we dont have a 85 year old 4th starter "wakefield"
after beckett and dice-k they aint no better then the yankees....... and i love those gyroballs getting rocked but rays hitter buy the way.
Everyone knows without manny the sox aint s**t

the yankees brought their way past you and the rays are just better so get over it sox nation.....

[pic - click to view]



Dude, you're the man.




..idiot.
 9 years ago '09        #95
yankeeboytwo 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 110 110
 Spiffy818 said:
its easy to say that but the Yanks need to perform to their standards. Bos got a deep rotation as well. Way too early to call it IMO. I think BOS can hang with Yanks, specially with Beck n Lester
lester needs to prove himself

everyone tries to hype him up but i see him as no different then joba for us
at least we know if joba mess up in the in rotation he is deadly in the 8th
 9 years ago '06        #96
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Lester needs to prove what?!? he was dominant all last year. all he has to do is have a similar year.
if anything joba, cc and burnett need to prove that they can handle the pressure and the workload. Not to mention that all 3 are injuries waiting to happen..given CC and Joba's weight along with burnett's resume.

i am pretty confident we will be just fine and its going to take until the last game of the season to decide who wins the division and who takes the WC.
 9 years ago '07        #97
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 yankeeboytwo said:
lester needs to prove himself

everyone tries to hype him up but i see him as no different then joba for us
at least we know if joba mess up in the in rotation he is deadly in the 8th
Lester >>>>>> Joba

shut the f**k up
 9 years ago '08        #98
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Spiffy818 said:
Well f**k, imagine, you pay all that money year after year. You lose in 01 with Mo Rivera pitching bottom 9th with 1 run lead, Luis Fukin Gonzalez :finger: hits a bloop single, we lose. We come back against Bos 03 (hahahah Grady Little ) and we run into Penny n Beck against FLA, how we lost that I dont know. 04 We lose after being up 3-0 then the rest you know.

Now tell me, after all that, put yourself in Georg's shoes. You have all that money to spend, it wont cost s**t out of your net profit to get all the best players, wouldnt you do it ?

[pic - click to view]


Sorry man had to do it
 9 years ago '07        #99
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 keithbm1111 said:
Lester >>>>>> Joba

shut the f**k up


hughes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lester
 9 years ago '07        #100
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 keithbm1111 said:
I cant wait to run into CC in October, Hopefully Burnett and Penny wont be on the DL
burnett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sox
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy