most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 slimwillie said:
Mets have fielded good teams but on paper they were "supposed" to be great. your team has god awful history(as does mine) so obviously you don't care about history but if your squad had 26 chips you'd care.

2004 didn't hurt Yankees fans as much as 07 hurt Mets fans. you know why? 26 rings
so yer argument to me...is that Yankee fans, who just watched their team fold like b***hes in historic fashion...getting blown out in the last game at home, while the chants of Red Sox fans echoed throughout Yankee Stadium...those fans who then got to watch Boston dead their ringless streak...

if yer argument to me is that those fans said to themselves, "meh 26 championships, mickey, babe ruth etc" and felt alrite after that...then s**t lol i don't really have an answer for that...in my eyes, yer lyin to yerself if u believe that nonsense...
 04-07-2009, 10:46 AM         #22
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
Currently its mets 1-0, yankees 0-1
1 game, classic Mets fans

ya'll need to nitpick the small thing like 1 game because in the grander scheme of things ya'll just fail
 9 years ago '08        #23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
your optimism doesn't impress any1. in fact it's actually entertaining that you have such high hopes for a team full of heartless bums
You said that at the start of last year...then, when the Mets stormed back to take that slim lead in the division in August, you said you underestimated the heart of guys like Beltran and Church, for example...I wonder who yer underestimating this year

I wouldn't say that pointing out the dark clouds in the silver lining of a 1-0 start is optimism either...
 04-07-2009, 10:48 AM         #24
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
Is this a joke?

last year was ajs 1 huge year and his 2nd best yr was always in a contract year. they guys beyond overrated yall got him slated as ur #2 paying insane amounts of money. Hes always hurt and pitches avg to bad in his non contract years.

Wang has never missed the amount of time that he did last year. He can come back stronger than ever or he can come back rusty. Thats what its a question mark .

Pettite was pretty s**tty 2nd half of last year and he admitted he got worn out.

Ok questions for your lineup

How will arod be when he gets back? Hip injuries usually take awhile to get better and they are important as hell for a hitter. Looks like hes rushing back. He also has a s**tload of pressure on him to prove his #s werent just because of roids. Lets see how he handles it.

Your relying on the oldest lineup in baseball which includes a old catcher who yall hope can hold up for 120 games and you got matsui dhing. Dont have much flexibilty their.

Your OF looks pretty weak, Gardner, nady, swisher, melky, damon .

Nowhere near the strength on the old yankee teams.
lol i didn't even realize you were a mets fan. mets fans talking about question marks. you idiot every team has questions marks on their team. your just nitpicking the yankees for the sake of your argument

shouldn't ya'll be more worried about the question "will mets be the biggest choke job in the league for the 3rd year straight?"
 04-07-2009, 10:50 AM         #25
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
noone is saying the yanks will flop because of how they looked on day 1.

they will flop because wen times go out and sign a bunch of big name fas they always flop. plus cc looked horrible for the most part in the al last year and the yankees have a s**tload of question marks in their rotation and lineup.

its not hate its pure facts :applause:
The only big "question mark" (I hate that f**king term) is Burnett's health.

Their lineup will be fine. Nothing like it was in 04-07, but it will be adequate.

You're a f*g**t. And thats not hate. It's pure facts.:applause:
 04-07-2009, 10:51 AM         #26
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
1 game, classic Mets fans

ya'll need to nitpick the small thing like 1 game because in the grander scheme of things ya'll just fail
yankees didnt even play meaningful games after the asb last year .

and ur the 1 who said currently .

and like i said u cant argue with my logic your team is full of question marks and your know it :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 GOAAT said:
Currently its mets 1-0, yankees 0-1
currently a few teams havent even played a game yet

I'm not a mets fan, or a yankees fan, far from it, but dont compare the mets and the yanks. Maybe when the Mets dont choke in the last few weeks of the season you can say something, or when they win a WS. This year they have a legit shot, IMO better chance than the Yanks, but you're trying to use "Mets 1-0, yankees 0-1" you sound like such a f*g saying that.

Really it doesnt matter either way, NY will not represent a World Series team this year

BoSox vs Dodgers!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #28
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
:greetings10: to all the people talking s**t after 1 game. 161 more to go.
 04-07-2009, 10:56 AM         #29
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
yankees didnt even play meaningful games after the asb last year .

and ur the 1 who said currently .

and like i said u cant argue with my logic your team is full of question marks and your know it :applause:
haha so, ya'll played your hearts out just to have it ripped out from your chest

oh man, mets fans reactions after that was CLASSSIC.

i said yea we have questions, but like i said you're nitpicking the yanks for the sake of your argument. i can do the same for the mets. will they choke again this year? their starting 5 is average at best, will it be good enough? did they overpay k-rod for a stat that is considered the most overrated stat in baseball? cmon don't be a little b***h
 9 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
you're trying to use "Mets 1-0, yankees 0-1" you sound like such a f*g saying that.
i think he was just rebutting the yankee fan's claim that the Yankees are currently better than the Mets

i do not think that he truly puts that much value in MLB team records after one game

yall need to calm down
 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM         #31
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
i think he was just rebutting the yankee fan's claim that the Yankees are currently better than the Mets

i do not think that he truly puts that much value in MLB team records after one game

yall need to calm down
yea because he didn't know that by "currently" i meant in recent history.

mets are all about nitpicking facts in their favor. thas how you know you lost
 9 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 slimwillie said:
well if 1 game doesn't matter the Yankees are better then the MeLts.

the Mets = 3rd best team in their own division.
nah i think at worst they're 2. I dont the Braves are that good. I think htey can make a run, but wont make the playoffs. Philly and Mets gonna f!ght it out for the division. i think now that the Mets actually have a bullpen they can win it, but they just cant choke 3 years in a row, that'd be f**king epic, holy s**t. i'd love to see it happen
 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM         #33
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rotation is full of question marks.

how will cc do back in the al and under the pressure of pitching in ny.
Bulls**t cop out. The "pressure of NY" will be handled just fine.

will aj stay healthy and pitch well on a year that isnt a contract year.
Legitimate question mark.

wangs coming off a injury
Freak foot injury. He's not going to comeback "rusty" Stop with your f**king strawman arguments.

andy is old and was hurt last year
Part of the reason why Pettitte didn't do well was poor luck. He increased his K's lowered his BB's and induced more GB's but had a bloated ERA. He'll be better this year. Guaranteed. If you want, we can come back to this bulls**t thread in September to check.

joba has never pitched a full season.
And he won't be pitching a full one this year. He won't exceed 150-160 IP.
 9 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Delgado will not carry them like he did last year.. and Marlins will be f!ghting with the Phils not the MeLts.
for some reason i totally forgot the Marlins. Hanleys gonna have an MVP season and now I do think the Mets could finish 3rd. Only Q Marlins really have is their starting pitching, which could be really good, or really bad. nolasco is supposed to have a big year so we'll see what happens with him. but Hanley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He needs to come back to Boston
 04-07-2009, 11:23 AM         #35
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:

Bulls**t cop out. The "pressure of NY" will be handled just fine.
why because u say so?

you act like no pitcher has failed under the pressure of ny

Freak foot injury. He's not going to comeback "rusty" Stop with your f**king strawman arguments.
y because u say so?

Part of the reason why Pettitte didn't do well was poor luck. He increased his K's lowered his BB's and induced more GB's but had a bloated ERA. He'll be better this year. Guaranteed. If you want, we can come back to this bulls**t thread in September to check.
or you could listen to the man who said he was suffering from a dead arm and shouldve shut it down early last year. plus this is a guy whose been one of the best 2nd half pitchers of this era and got worse in the 2nd half last year. hes breaking down. you can try and use watever stat u want to explain it geek, fact is hes old and his bodys breaking down.

And he won't be pitching a full one this year. He won't exceed 150-160 IP.
 9 years ago '08        #36
space
space
Yankee fans talking s**t after dropping the first game

slimwillie making predictions the first week of April...lol, which team out of ATL, FLA, and WSH is better than the Mets? at least I have something to revisit if Delgado continues to produce the way he did in the 2nd half of last year

I <3 beisbol season in the BX :greetings10:

Last edited by triznathaniel; 04-07-2009 at 11:31 AM..
 04-07-2009, 11:34 AM         #37
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=GOAAT;13624552]
why because u say so?
No, because it's logical.

you act like no pitcher has failed under the pressure of ny
No, they haven't. They have failed for other reasons, but retards like you attributue it to the "pressure of NY"

y because u say so?
No, because it's logical.

o
r you could listen to the man who said he was suffering from a dead arm and shouldve shut it down early last year. plus this is a guy whose been one of the best 2nd half pitchers of this era and got worse in the 2nd half last year. hes breaking down. you can try and use watever stat u want to explain it geek, fact is hes old and his bodys breaking down.
His second half performance is a bit over blown. Where did he say he should have shut it down.
 9 years ago '05        #38
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 StateZFinest said:
sorry for the hiatus!

i think it's pretty much a fact that boston and whoever else was hatin on CC and the yankees after 1 bad game are intimidated and very much scared. if they weren't, theres absolutely no reason such a big deal was made out of 1 game.

yes, you know we are coming for number 27, and you know we are a powerhouse. you guys saw that bad opener as a false glimmer of hope, and came outta the woodwork, hoping it is a sign of things to come. unforunately, you are mistaken. a-rod back in a month, and although we'll start out slow, once we build momentum it's pretty much a wrap.

we're the juggernaut b***h.
@ being a juggernaut that finished in 3rd place and didnt even make the playoffs last year..

Your fat piece of s**t ace got rocked by THE ORIOLES

f**k outta here
 9 years ago '08        #39
space
space
 slimwillie said:
my team won the world series and I'll be the 1st to say last year doesn't matter. so just because the Yanks didn't make it LAST YEAR don't mean s**t.
exactly the point i was trying to make regarding the relevance of 26 championships in a season where the Yankees were irrelevant for the final two and a half months...
 9 years ago '05        #40
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Is this a hello to Statez haters as well? If so...

:greetings10: f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy