Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2009, 09:36 AM         #1
5974 pageviews
182 comments

StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hi (Yankee) Haters!!

sorry for the hiatus!

i think it's pretty much a fact that boston and whoever else was hatin on CC and the yankees after 1 bad game are intimidated and very much scared. if they weren't, theres absolutely no reason such a big deal was made out of 1 game.

yes, you know we are coming for number 27, and you know we are a powerhouse. you guys saw that bad opener as a false glimmer of hope, and came outta the woodwork, hoping it is a sign of things to come. unforunately, you are mistaken. a-rod back in a month, and although we'll start out slow, once we build momentum it's pretty much a wrap.

we're the juggernaut b***h.

182 comments for "Hi (Yankee) Haters!!"

04-07-2009, 09:51 AM         #2
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
at you putting a spin on that terrible outing.

it is only 1 game but you're team still ain't winnin s**t.

A Rod is the Donovan McNabb of Baseball. chooooooooooooooooke
you kinda caught me off guard with the hatin on mcnabb in your post
 9 years ago '05        #3
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
To be honest, i kinda expected him to be shaky in his first outing like that. He'll be fine tho.
 9 years ago '08        #4
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
nothin like an 0-1 start to get a yankee fan boasting

go mets
 04-07-2009, 09:53 AM         #5
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
nothin like an 0-1 start to get a yankee fan boasting

go mets
you see, theres the difference between you mets fans and us.

we don't hate on little brother tryna get better and attempting to be the better new york team. because we know it'll never happen. jealousy is a female trait

don't be mad because we don't let ya'll tag along in the success
 04-07-2009, 09:58 AM         #6
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noone is saying the yanks will flop because of how they looked on day 1.

they will flop because wen times go out and sign a bunch of big name fas they always flop. plus cc looked horrible for the most part in the al last year and the yankees have a s**tload of question marks in their rotation and lineup.

its not hate its pure facts :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #7
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
you, theres the difference between you mets fans and us.

we don't hate on little brother tryna get better and attempting to be the better new york team. because we know it'll never happen. jealousy is a female trait
jealousy is a fearful emotion that stems from insecurity over losing something...aka quit projecting yer concerns about yer beisbol team after an opening day loss by trying to be boastful

4 years ago when the mets signed Beltran, i decided to start tellin loudmouthed Yankee fans that this was going to be a Mets town 5 years from then...now i'm a smart fan, i know what a joke of team the Mets are historically, especially in comparison with such a storied franchise...didn't stop Yankee fan dummies from getting nervous at the fact that the Mets have gone back to putting up top flight teams year after year...it's amusing to me

yer perspective is that Mets fans want their team to be better than the Yankees...personally I'm more worried about the teams in the NL East
 9 years ago '08        #8
space
space
 slimwillie said:
the Mets aren't a top flight team tho. top flight teams don't choke a 7 game lead away with only 17 to play.

you should be worried about the NL east. we run this division
championship caliber teams don't choke away 7 game leads w/ 3 weeks worth of baseball left... just because they pissed away the division two years ago doesn't mean the team isn't one of the best in the league.

and i am worried about the NL East...can't put up 3 runs or less night after night and expect Putz and K-Rod to make that work all the way thru September...not in this division
 9 years ago '07        #9
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 slimwillie said:
at you putting a spin on that terrible outing.

it is only 1 game but you're team still ain't winnin s**t.

A Rod is the Donovan McNabb of Baseball. chooooooooooooooooke
and CC is the A Rod of pitchers.

as for this thread, relax, every team gets hate. this was bound to happen. CC sucked and it was great to see for MLB fans. Everyone knows hes gonna have good games and bad games. I was just having fun, s**tting on the Yanks for throwing 161 mil at CC and he got 0 K's 5 BB's, 6 runs great 161 million dollar stat line. But seriously, expect that kind of outing during the playoffs, if the Yanks are there.
 04-07-2009, 10:15 AM         #10
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
noone is saying the yanks will flop because of how they looked on day 1.

they will flop because wen times go out and sign a bunch of big name fas they always flop. plus cc looked horrible for the most part in the al last year and the yankees have a s**tload of question marks in their rotation and lineup.

its not hate its pure facts :applause:
@ you so eager to defend yourself that you went and butchered the english language in the process. i usually don't comment on grammar or spelling, but da f**k is "wen times go out and sign big names fas"? really? you either lack an education or had a seizure mid type.

we have as**t load of questions mark in the rotation and lineup? you talk about facts yet all your doing is spewing random bulls**t

triznathaniel said:
jealousy is a fearful emotion that stems from insecurity over losing something...aka quit projecting yer concerns about yer beisbol team after an opening day loss by trying to be boastful

4 years ago when the mets signed Beltran, i decided to start tellin loudmouthed Yankee fans that this was going to be a Mets town 5 years from then...now i'm a smart fan, i know what a joke of team the Mets are historically, especially in comparison with such a storied franchise...didn't stop Yankee fan dummies from getting nervous at the fact that the Mets have gone back to putting up top flight teams year after year...it's amusing to me

yer perspective is that Mets fans want their team to be better than the Yankees...personally I'm more worried about the teams in the NL East
spare me the philisophical bulls**t you softie. nobody is insecure about the yankees except for the yankee haters. which was proven by the dozens of posts and numerous threads tryna kick the yankee's while they're down (after the first game )

lol @ new york ever being "Mets Town". yankees are never nervous of little brother. where are these top flight teams you speak of? the teams that are more known for their choke jobs than any type of success? s**t, at least when the yankees are bad we KNOW they're bad .

but at least you know your team is a joke historically
 04-07-2009, 10:18 AM         #11
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
@ you so eager to defend yourself that you went and butchered the english language in the process. i usually don't comment on grammar or spelling, but da f**k is "wen times go out and sign big names fas"? really? you either lack an education or had a seizure mid type.

we have as**t load of questions mark in the rotation and lineup? you talk about facts yet all your doing is spewing random bulls**t
so when u cant argue with the someones logic u go after the grammar lol...sorry i type quick dont proofread my s**t. and big deal i put times instead of teams .

rotation is full of question marks.

how will cc do back in the al and under the pressure of pitching in ny.

will aj stay healthy and pitch well on a year that isnt a contract year.

wangs coming off a injury

andy is old and was hurt last year

joba has never pitched a full season.

and im sure u cant argue with that so look through my posts for more "errors"
 9 years ago '08        #12
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
spare me the philisophical bulls**t you softie. nobody is insecure about the yankees except for the yankee haters. which was proven by the dozens of posts and numerous threads tryna kick the yankee's while they're down (after the first game )

lol @ new york ever being "Mets Town". yankees are never nervous of little brother. where are these top flight teams you speak of? the teams that are more known for their choke jobs than any type of success? s**t, at least when the yankees are bad we KNOW they're bad .

but at least you know your team is a joke historically
lol nothing philosophical about the definition of jealousy...i probably should have pointed out that the emotion you were referring to in reference to Mets fans is actually envy, not jealousy...i believe you meant what you said tho...Yankee fans are extra insecure anymore from not winning any chips in the last 9 years...and really, how do you label braggin about yer team after dropping the season opener as anything but insecure

also...you'll never admit that the Mets have fielded some good teams in the past 2-3 years so I won't bother arguing with a wall...but yer seriously gonna talk about teams known fer historic chokejobs (2004 anyone)...? lol...yankee fans...

yeah, i understand the Mets don't have nearly as proud a history as the Yankees...shurg, who cares really...i say this to any Yankee fan that's ever tried waving '26 rings' in my face...when the Mets win, I could care less which team has the all time record for losses in a season...and when Johnny Damon sent that Javier Vazquez meatball over the wall fer 4 runs, there wasn't a Yankee fan in the world who gave two s**ts about 26 rings...so stop embarrassing yerself with all this history talk
 04-07-2009, 10:26 AM         #13
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOAAT said:
so when u cant argue with the someones logic u go after the grammar lol...sorry i type quick dont proofread my s**t. and big deal i put times instead of teams .

give me some logic to argue if you want an argument. all you gave me was some "questions marks in lineup and roation" like i'm supposed to know what exactly your talkin bout . and i attacked your grammar and spelling because that s**t was unbearable to read. yea ok, you just misspelled teams rofl. if you say so.

and yea, there are some good question marks in the rotation you put up, although some of them are nit picking. wang has come off injury before just fine, and pettite has proven he can pitch at a decent level even at his old age. Burnett has givin no reason for people to believe he'll pitch bad after a contract year.

and where are all these question marks in the linup you speak of? I'm waiting
 9 years ago '04        #14
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
That's what C.C. gets. He went to the same high school as me in the bay area and deserves to choke for being a sellout and going to the Yankees.
 9 years ago '08        #15
space
space
 slimwillie said:
they aren't one of the best teams in baseball maybe in the division but not all of baseball.
shurg...one of the best teams in one of the stronger divisions in baseball...you say potato

i have my concerns about the offense but i feel like this year should be a breakout year for them...the younger guys have had a couple tastes of bitter defeat, now they seem to have most of the tools to get them to October...let's see if they can't get it done this time...really i'm just excited to have something to watch besides the Knicks
 04-07-2009, 10:38 AM         #16
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
your optimism doesn't impress any1. in fact it's actually entertaining that you have such high hopes for a team full of heartless bums
exactly, dudes writing essays i can't be bothered with about the philosophy of envy and jealousy and s**t.

all i know is yankees >>>> mets, historically and currently. and theres not much more that needs to be said
 9 years ago '06        #17
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,474 | Props total: 17920 17920
 GOAAT said:

Our rotation has holes aswell Maine is coming off surgery and Ollie is Ollie so he's always a concern
 04-07-2009, 10:39 AM         #18
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
give me some logic to argue if you want an argument. all you gave me was some "questions marks in lineup and roation" like i'm supposed to know what exactly your talkin bout . and i attacked your grammar and spelling because that s**t was unbearable to read. yea ok, you just misspelled teams rofl. if you say so.

and yea, there are some good question marks in the rotation you put up, although some of them are nit picking. wang has come off injury before just fine, and pettite has proven he can pitch at a decent level even at his old age. Burnett has givin no reason for people to believe he'll pitch bad after a contract year.

and where are all these question marks in the linup you speak of? I'm waiting
Is this a joke?

last year was ajs 1 huge year and his 2nd best yr was always in a contract year. they guys beyond overrated yall got him slated as ur #2 paying insane amounts of money. Hes always hurt and pitches avg to bad in his non contract years.

Wang has never missed the amount of time that he did last year. He can come back stronger than ever or he can come back rusty. Thats what its a question mark .

Pettite was pretty s**tty 2nd half of last year and he admitted he got worn out.

Ok questions for your lineup

How will arod be when he gets back? Hip injuries usually take awhile to get better and they are important as hell for a hitter. Looks like hes rushing back. He also has a s**tload of pressure on him to prove his #s werent just because of roids. Lets see how he handles it.

Your relying on the oldest lineup in baseball which includes a old catcher who yall hope can hold up for 120 games and you got matsui dhing. Dont have much flexibilty their.

Your OF looks pretty weak, Gardner, nady, swisher, melky, damon .

Nowhere near the strength on the old yankee teams.
 04-07-2009, 10:40 AM         #19
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Our rotation has holes aswell Maine is coming off surgery and Ollie is Ollie so he's always a concern
never said we dont
 04-07-2009, 10:40 AM         #20
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
exactly, dudes writing essays i can't be bothered with about the philosophy of envy and jealousy and s**t.

all i know is yankees >>>> mets, historically and currently. and theres not much more that needs to be said
Currently its mets 1-0, yankees 0-1
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago