Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like This Video
Yes 73 60.33%
No 6 4.96%
Eminem Should Retire 9 7.44%
I like eminem, but not the goofy eminem... 33 27.27%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #501
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^ yep
 9 years ago '05        #502
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
this track is fukkin annoying...em is great...but he be making some gay a.ss tracks....
 9 years ago '05        #503
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 BurninLz said:
people in here expectin sum s**t like "Marshall Matthers" or "Stan" or "The Way I Am" and comparin this song to his hard material.

its his POP single..For the white girls and the TV/radio stations and the clubs

so lets compare POP SINGLES..

IMO

We Made You>>My Band, Just Lose It, Every Pop Single From Encore
people be givin eminem too many passes when he make that random garbage shiit....but when a new cat come out with some hot shiit u reference all his weak shiit...
 9 years ago '04        #504
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
good video, awful song
 9 years ago '09        #505
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
:02._Eminem_-_We_Made_You_(Super_Clean_Version)_

...what the hell?

THAT and the "Clean Album Version" versions, are the only ones in the CDS... where's the Dirty version?
 04-07-2009, 08:47 PM         #506
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if somebody else made this track.........i dunno........i dont like the tempo switch from the chrous back to the verses.....

i mean its ehh....i dont know.....i just dont know anymore....
 9 years ago '07        #507
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 WEREWOLF said:
lmao @ ppl saying eminem has developed an "accent" ..shut the f**k up you d**kwads...he been rappin with that same "accent" since SSLP you numbskulls.
He has been though... but I'll be honest I don't like the song the video is funny though.
 9 years ago '04        #508
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 thehogue... said:
He has been though... but I'll be honest I don't like the song the video is funny though.
if anybody has watched em's career he always makes a goofy a.ss song his first video i also didn't feel the song but thought the video was funny but his album is gonna be hot no doubt.
 04-07-2009, 09:39 PM         #509
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
593 post , well 94 now, yall crakkas love some Em, I mean as a hiphop fan its good to see the man doing his thing again, but yall,......smh.....yall be on some other s**t, some of you cats really need to put the reffer down go outside and meet some girls or something, cause its mad homo s**t in this thread, alot of s**t that just make you be like.......WTF......its just music yall, he most likely is going to put out a dope album but its not going to be the album to end all albums.....get a grip
 04-07-2009, 09:43 PM         #510
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i dont wanna read what ayone has to sayyyy that s**t is crack
 9 years ago '07        #511
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
yep he's back to dissing pop acts and taking shots at people that dont rap dont even have to look at the video to know that

yea this is the greatest rapper of all time haha you cats smoking some good crack

eminem could take a s**t in the booth and u cats would hold it up as the greatest ever blind d**kryding anyone else drop this track and video and would be the laughing stock of bx

and then cats actually playing capn save a hoe defending it like he did it to pull in fans he did it because he know u boys will buy any garbage he put out and would even support him while saying "oh he didnt try on this one u can tell but by the way he's still top 5 dead or alive wit two good albums and some mediocre ones"

someone who been away from the game for years should have more to talk about than this bulls**t

Last edited by getGwap; 04-07-2009 at 10:27 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #512
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
Eminem is Back! 20+ threads in 36 hours :agreement6:

04-07-2009, 11:55 PM         #513
gonzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Eminem is Back! 20+ threads in 36 hours :agreement6:

Hate or love the song, you have to agree with that.... Em is back.
 04-07-2009, 11:56 PM         #514
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iwanna peep it again to see now i like it, but imm guessing this is like a lil wayne thing and i dont have to actually play the song to hear it again because its gonna be everywhere .....

i guess ill wait then.....
 9 years ago '07        #515
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
woah that was crazy, you went from saying all that to saying eminem is top 5 dead or alive.

and yeah. someone who's been away from the game for years should have more to talk about, and he will, on his album. you of all people if you're an eminem fan should know that his first singles are always like this, just live with it.
he's a good artists but if he want people to consider him top 5 or keep him in there top 5 then the ridiculous songs where he just goes after pop artists and drops singles wit no substance and funny sounds and videos has to stop an elite artists shouldnt have to rely on gimmicks to get a buzz going people should want to check there new s**t cause they aint been out in 4 years

this s**t is what a new artists would due whos trying to break into the game create controversy and diss pop acts to get attention not something a seasoned vet like eminem should be doing he should have more respect for the game and himself

this is the 2009 version of hi my name is and he got a pass for hi my name is because he was trying to get attention as a new artists now he is already known and had respect if he not losing some of it wit this lame s**t he passing off as a single

Last edited by getGwap; 04-08-2009 at 12:01 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #516
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
:party0044::party0044:

^^idk bout you guys but these 2's bodys cant stop bopping up and down whenever this beats on..
 04-08-2009, 02:46 AM         #517
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn lyrically dude when siiiiiiiiiiiiick...so if u like to admit it i s**t it better than 90% of u rappers out can...fire song
 04-08-2009, 02:58 AM         #518
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
damn lyrically dude when siiiiiiiiiiiiick...so if u like to admit it i s**t it better than 90% of u rappers out can...fire song
Youre easily impressed.
 9 years ago '05        #519
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
s**t is cool and fun.

At least one rap artist trying to make gimmicky fun loving s**t to make money witouth only rapping about money.

Good for the kids.

And haha at all the little subliminals going at the heads who already was gonna hate before it even came out!

Damn girl Im beggining to sprout like alphalpha,
why should I have to wash my philthy mouth out,
u think thats bad, u should hear the rest of my album,
Never has there been so much style in nostalgia

Oh Amy... Rehab Never looked so good, I can't wait... Im going back = Relapse.

I pretty sure this album is gonna s**t on everything he has up to now.
 9 years ago '05        #520
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Ya'll R Buggin,Eminem Is A Fu<ken Genius.Video Is Hott.......Classic Eminem.....Its Just 1 Track People....

4Mics
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy