When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like This Video
Yes 73 60.33%
No 6 4.96%
Eminem Should Retire 9 7.44%
I like eminem, but not the goofy eminem... 33 27.27%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #461
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2320 2320

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #462
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
WTF..IS THIS SHYT.....YALL JUZ LOVE THIS CORNY WHITE BOY...THIS SHYT IS terrble..

only IF EMINEM WAS BLACK....yall would understand..and corny white boy aint funny.
 9 years ago '04        #463
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Just keep listening - its actually pretty dope and is gonna do really well. It's on Without Me level IMO - and his rhymes and flow are sick i don't care what anyone says..
 04-07-2009, 04:46 PM         #464
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical eminem single. I think it was trash and hope his cd isn't full or fart noises (encore)
 04-07-2009, 04:50 PM         #465
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rjayasin said:
Just keep listening - its actually pretty dope and is gonna do really well. It's on Without Me level IMO - and his rhymes and flow are sick i don't care what anyone says..
yea right without me is a billion times better then this
 9 years ago '04        #466
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 ferrari f-50 said:
oh boy. no more kanye on the radio. no more lil wayne on the radio. lol i hope the radio adds this to the playlist tho
gaurantee you this bulls**t wont get into any urban radio stations rotation outside of michigan song is pop garbage z100 mtv bulls**t

some1 should have told eminem mtv doesnt play videos anymore and trl is off the air
 9 years ago '04        #467
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
only IF EMINEM WAS BLACK....yall would understand..and corny white boy aint funny.
I agree this song sucks but I see so many black dudes dancing to "Turn my swag on" in the club it's pathetic. So don't act like alot of black rappers aren't corny too. At least Eminem has actual skill on his other tracks.
 9 years ago '05        #468
J Mos 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
Lol people are panicking...if his "wacky" voice is all over Relapse then yes, the cd will be a fail...but y'all act like he doesn't do this shock single s**t with EVERY single album...

S**t was actually kinda funny IMO...not something I'd bump in the whip but the video was entertainin as hell
 04-07-2009, 04:56 PM         #469
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lisa Ann (pr0n star) - the same chick that played her in the Sarah Palin spoof pr0no that came out a while back. There are interracial vids of her in the Jukebox / pr0n section.
 9 years ago '08        #470
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
song is fire .. f**k the haters
 9 years ago '04        #471
space
space
 efromthev said:
I agree this song sucks but I see so many black dudes dancing to "Turn my swag on" in the club it's pathetic. So don't act like alot of black rappers aren't corny too. At least Eminem has actual skill on his other tracks.
dancing to something and saying its hot are to different things

no1 will ever claim soulja boy is hot but people will defend this garbage just like they did encore this isnt kanye trying to redefine himself bad this is just bad

i thought after i heard crack a bottle this would be a hot cd i guess not
 9 years ago '04        #472
space
space
 J Mos said:
Lol people are panicking...if his "wacky" voice is all over Relapse then yes, the cd will be a fail...but y'all act like he doesn't do this shock single s**t with EVERY single album...

S**t was actually kinda funny IMO...not something I'd bump in the whip but the video was entertainin as hell
so i'm guessing encore was a shock cd right
 9 years ago '08        #473
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
im nto even gonna participate in this bulls**t ..

but i guarantee that when Without me .. and the real slim shady and all that other s**t came on .. these same types of muhf**kas was hatin from the beginnin .. 3 years later the real slim shady is hot .. f**k haters ..

9 years ago '08        #474
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 awall said:
WTF..IS THIS SHYT.....YALL JUZ LOVE THIS CORNY WHITE BOY...THIS SHYT IS terrble..

f**k off racist bastard. go back to ur hole ignorant piece of s**t
 9 years ago '04        #475
space
space
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
i'm f**king tired of this hate for eminem because of encore. you guys act like the only album he's ever put out in his career is encore.

and the album isn't that bad. i'm not claiming its good. the bad songs are HORRIBLE. but the good songs are REALLY GOOD
musicians are what their last record says they are.

and this is kind of like how people are b***hing about 808s huh when kanyes first 3 albums are better than alot of artist with longer careers entire catalog
 9 years ago '04        #476
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
 22k said:
Lisa Ann (pr0n star) - the same chick that played her in the Sarah Palin spoof pr0no that came out a while back. There are interracial vids of her in the Jukebox / pr0n section.
*leaves this thread*:party0045:
 9 years ago '04        #477
space
space
 -Jazeera- said:
im nto even gonna participate in this bulls**t ..

but i guarantee that when Without me .. and the real slim shady and all that other s**t came on .. these same types of muhf**kas was hatin from the beginnin .. 3 years later the real slim shady is hot .. f**k haters ..

yes because those songs were a.ss cheeks mtv trl z100 bulls**t the guys fallen off the face of a cliff musically face it
 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM         #478
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better quality version of the video

9 years ago '05        #479
J Mos 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
so i'm guessing encore was a shock cd right
No clue what you're gettin at dawg...I'm makin the point that this has been Em's formula since day 1..."My Name Is" and "The Real Slim Shady" are the definition of corny singles but they were still apart of classic albums...

In case you didn't read what I wrote, I agreed that his accent is offsetting and will bring Relapse down if it shows up across the whole thing...but I also said that people should wait to pass judgment until, s**t I dunno, they've heard the whole cd maybe?

And Encore wasn't terrible, though I have no clue why you brought it up..."Rain Man" is one of the dopest Eminem tracks I've ever heard...
 9 years ago '05        #480
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
Regular O Eminem.....Funny But You Know His FanBase Going Be Riding This Bullshyt.

Video Was Aiight...Thought He Take Aim At More People. Seen A Lowkey Shot At Chris Brown & Rihanna.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago