Official Eminem - We Made You Discussion Thread [Video]/Lyrics Posted

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like This Video
Yes 73 60.33%
No 6 4.96%
Eminem Should Retire 9 7.44%
I like eminem, but not the goofy eminem... 33 27.27%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-07-2009, 08:48 AM         #361
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I don't know... I think we're overly judging it just because it's eminem. The chorus, the beat, and the bridge near the end is all dope as f**k and catchy and something I'm down with. The lyrics in the verses are not bad either. The flow is straight hiphop. vertical, slightly off-beat, sloppy. It's sick. I like flows like this.

I think he f**ked up with that accent though. It makes the whole song awkward as f**k to me. Unless he loses the accent, this song will not be bumped in my whip.

I was going to totally s**t on this song, but I would just be hating then. I like this song. His voice and accent just f**ks it up. His delivery is just not for parties.

i hate when people hype up s**t thats not worth hyping up.

but it's all opinions, and this just explains how Lil Wayne sold a million in a week off some s**t called Lollipop
 9 years ago '05        #362
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1681 1681
Video's dope, this is typical Eminem during his first singles. Nothign to be worried about. I'm not gonna expect another MMLP/TES but I do have hopes that it'll at least be better than Encore.
 9 years ago '04        #363
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
if people can get away with using the autotune on every f**kin song.....then Em can get away with the accent.....hopefully he wont use it on every song...
 9 years ago '08        #364
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
s**t is kinda wack, but im sure it will grow on me...
 9 years ago '06        #365
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Video funny.....the game hasnt been the same without em.....song on the other hand....wack
 9 years ago '07        #366
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,476 | Props total: 69974 69974
Jayz has more of a resume than eminem but lets compare the work and eminem has way more memorable songs

Im black and from bklyn and im more of an eminem fan than jay-z.

U can't knock both of em, but jay-z since big pimpin is just a glossy n*gga that flaunts his money.

Every eminem cd, he has a song that's deep like f**k and u can relate to.

As much as I like hov, I can't be talkin about private jets and drinkin some ace or some s**t. But I can relate to eminem more. Its all about preference.
 04-07-2009, 09:04 AM         #367
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
So actually like I said good video also especially seeing Lisa Ann getting her respect but the track still is wac. I wonder how Glad will rant about Sam and Ellen being made fun of.

was that lisa ann the pr0n star?
 9 years ago '04        #368
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
people acting like they never heard an Eminem first single before.....they all sound exactly like this....hes making fun of people all through it.....hes not gonna get a serious a.ss song do to that...
 9 years ago '04        #369
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
lord help us hes back in his pink alf shirt
lookin like someone shrinked his outfit

lol
 9 years ago '04        #370
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
The video was funny as hell, song is good considering the concept. the beat is tough and em k!lled it....

C'mon Relapse!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #371
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11753 11753
Video sucks.
Song sucks.
This song will get no play on the iPod.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #372
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Em garbage

Name dropping...............wack song........................retarded as f**k.................14 year old "rebels" gonna love it

Cos when you 14 you get all mad at the world so I see those suburban f*ggets all bumpin this cornball songs in their rooms and drawing mustache on Amy Winehouse poster because AMY IS FAMOUS AND WE HATE FAMOUS!!1!!1!

Em you a f*gget a.ss cornball the f**k outta here

ya well em is pretty famous too you f**kin idiot
 9 years ago '07        #373
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
^exactly...
 04-07-2009, 09:30 AM         #374
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even like Eminem that much anymore but the lyrics aint bad...its the accent that k!lls it...if he would record again using a normal voice, it would be way better
 9 years ago '08        #375
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
eminem stans are the wrost, can you just take it...the song f**king sucked..saying the lyrics is good.
 04-07-2009, 09:36 AM         #376
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem in that pink alf shirt? is that suppose to be eminem when he was a teenager?
 9 years ago '07        #377
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Yeah you retard but he's the "REBEL" in this story, he's against Kim Kardash and against Jessica, he's so REBELIOUS!!

f**k CELEBRITIES!!

YEAH EM! TELL EM!
Well why is Kim a celebrity? She had s3x with a singer on camera and has a really nice body. She hasn't done anything to make her be 'famous'

Jessica Simpson is famous now cuz of what now? Tony Romo correct? And he trippin about the gays like ellen and lindsay

He's just makin a parody of the stupid s**t women do. So why u b***hin?
 9 years ago '04        #378
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 ferrari f-50 said:
eminem in that pink alf shirt? is that suppose to be eminem when he was a teenager?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #379
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
I'm sick of you lames repeating what another n*gga said without even using your own brains.

Auto tune is just another studio effect, stop repeating what everyone else is sayin you drone.

Funk music used s**tLOAD of talk box, which is near same s**t, nobody complained.

Rappers use software to fix bars, gaps, s**t like that....what you hear on a album is engineered.....it's not recorded in one take...........

Some rappers use reverb on their vocals.............some use more bass.................and some use f**kin auto tune

But you read somewhere on some bulls**t blog how "everyone is using auto tune these days" and decided that youll ride with that without even thinking bout it

So f**kin lame

So what if someone uses autotune? Do you know how many studio processing does any vocal recording go trough?

Shut the f**k up.
Damn you going hard for autotune huh?? And I didnt know anybody else said it...sorry I dont backtrack every f**king comment on a thread.But its true....and hip hop is not funk.....let funk keep the autotune.If you dont think the autotune is being overused then your crazy...even the Autotune istelf asked for a break in XXL ..I guess ROss is using it on Deeper then Rap. And who you calling a drone? Ross says that he was a CO for criminal purposes and you believe him....

Last edited by persuazion; 04-07-2009 at 09:51 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #380
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
Not my cup of tea. I can't fucc with this dude no more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy