Official Eminem - We Made You Discussion Thread [Video]/Lyrics Posted

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like This Video
Yes 73 60.33%
No 6 4.96%
Eminem Should Retire 9 7.44%
I like eminem, but not the goofy eminem... 33 27.27%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #221
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
Well that single is s**t. But with Em I think we all know that we gotta wait for the album b/c this is his mo. He can't drop a "Til I Collapse" for example as his first single and have that generate hype for his album amongst white America. Part of me think Em is rejuvenated....his s**t behind him..and will drop a great album...this single of course notwithstanding.

And this noob claiming that Jay never dropped an album as good as MMLP or TES. Wow I have seen some s**t now. Don't get me wrong MMLP is great and I think only Jay's very best album (IMO Blueprint) can stack up with it. Hell Blueprint was so good Em saw it fit to drop one his very best verses ever. But look Jay has about 4 albums better than TES including Blueprint, RD, Black Album and American Gangster. Come on dude you gotta be white saying some s**t like that. And if you ain't you must not know s**t about hip hop.

Last edited by iggyemu; 04-07-2009 at 03:08 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #222
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 JBeezy said:
If he uses that f**king accent on any other song on Relapse I'm gonna be :angry12:

He seriously needs to tell Jimmy Iovinne to go f**k himself. He'll sell records regardless of the single so why the f**k can't he do a Lose Yourself type single instead of this corny s**t? Any label on the planet would be more than happy to sign Em and let him do whatever music he wants.
Nah, I'm really convinced Eminem is just a straight up f*g**t now, I don't think the label has anything to do with this. His darkest album, MMLP, was his best selling album, I don't think anyone's telling Eminem what to do. Eminem is just a complete f*g**t now, there's no hope.

This s**t k!lls me because pre-2004 Eminem was my favorite rapper of all time, but people this s**t is just sad. And at comparing this s**t to Without Me or My Name Is. They're not even in the same league.
 9 years ago '04        #223
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
A lot of black people can't stand the leader of hip-hop to be white. Just like there are people who can't stand the fact that Obama is the leader of our nation. They will never be good enough because they just can't be. That's true somewhat on BX too, though there's a ton of smart people here too. It's subconscious for the most part for the others though.
 9 years ago '07        #224
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
 Bedlam said:
Nah, I'm really convinced Eminem is just a straight up f*g**t now, I don't think the label has anything to do with this. His darkest album, MMLP, was his best selling album, I don't think anyone's telling Eminem what to do. Eminem is just a complete f*g**t now, there's no hope.

This s**t k!lls me because pre-2004 Eminem was my favorite rapper of all time, but people this s**t is just sad. And at comparing this s**t to Without Me or My Name Is. They're not even in the same league.
... really?! Em is alright but he was your fav. OF ALL TIME ... that's crazy....
 04-07-2009, 03:12 AM         #225
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
A lot of black people can't stand the leader of hip-hop to be white. Just like there are people who can't stand the fact that Obama is the leader of our nation. They will never be good enough because they just can't be. That's true somewhat on BX too, though there's a ton of smart people here too. It's subconscious for the most part for the others though.
@ m and m being the leader of hip hop with only ONE classic album. You're a f**king imbecile
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #226
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14757 14757
^^ yea i feel ya man
 04-07-2009, 03:12 AM         #227
J-LUC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Yeah, only CRACKERS have listened and have bought Eminem, no "zzzzzzs" have ever. Taste your medicine, you degenerate f**k that lowers your own race, f*g**t.
aww you sound hurt

must be a honky

yup

you a honky

hi honky
 9 years ago '04        #228
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
@ m and m being the leader of hip hop with only ONE classic album. You're a f**king imbecile
Posted via Mobile Device
But Stan, why are you so mad?

Honestly, I'd say two classic albums and one very very good album and one bad album. Jay has a couple of bad albums.

Volume 3, Blueprint 2, Kingdom Come and In My Lifetime is on the border.
 9 years ago '06        #229
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 thehogue... said:
... really?! Em is alright but he was your fav. OF ALL TIME ... that's crazy....
His style was incredibly unique and personal on all his Dre albums. Who is beating pre2004 Eminem? His range was ridiculous... have you heard Infinite?
 04-07-2009, 03:17 AM         #230
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm mad but your saying ridiculous s**t like em is the leader of hiphop Do some of yall even think before you post?
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #231
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
 Bedlam said:
His style was incredibly unique and personal on all his Dre albums. Who is beating pre2004 Eminem? His range was ridiculous... have you heard Infinite?
Yea I heard it... he was better back then but most artists were back in the day.
 9 years ago '05        #232
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
if you agree that both albums are good. then why do you have to say such stupid s**t like i gotta be white and not know about hip-hop? are you mad or something?

you said yourself that there is only one jay album that can stack up to mmlp. well a lot of people are gonna say that the tes is better than mmlp. so that must mean that they're white and don't know s**t about hip-hop. come on man.
Fair enough. The 'white' comment I made wasn't meant to be taken that way. Its just fact that white people will naturally say that Em has better albums than Jay b/c they are white and probably got into hip hop b/c of Em. I got a lot of white friends and if you ask em who is the best rapper and they would say Em even though he hasn't picked up a mic in 4 years. Anyway, thats perfectly acceptable IMO b/c back in 1993 I got into hip hop b/c of Snoop not Jay or Nas or Biggie or the greats.

But what you are saying is false IMO. While MMLP IMO is Ems best album and can stack up with anything Jay has done...The Em Show is just a good album with some great songs but it doesn't stack up with Jay's four best albums. For you to just blatantly come out like that and claim Jay hasn't done anything that can compare to the MMLP or TES is just ridiculous on your part and shows a lack of knowledge.
 9 years ago '07        #233
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
Nah this is hot, i think you guys are just buggin out since it was highly anticipated. The accent is umm, different, kinda annoying but seem like hes trying to sound young but aside from that the s**t is crazy and fresh.
 9 years ago '04        #234
hamsamitchguy03 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 4 4
Classic!!!! Em sticks to the formula. That's why he is one of the top 5 Greatest Emcees. His deliever continues to get better and better. The song is suppose to be comical and the purpose of it is to entertain the world. You guys are missing the point. This man's album will be great and you will memorize every word to this song. This is just the single folks. This is what you expected....right??? That's what I thought. Get ready for Detox!!!
 04-07-2009, 03:24 AM         #235
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:

i wouldn't say infinite was a great display of his range...at least not moreso than the sslp...infinite was actually really sloppy...you could tell he was just starting out..using lines he used in rap battles,and he hadn't quite mastered the mic than...he was just really nice on the mic....kind of like drake on the room for improvement mixtape....you could hear the talent,but it hadn't rounded out yet....
 9 years ago '04        #236
hamsamitchguy03 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 4 4
Classic!!!! Em sticks to the formula. That's why he is one of the top 5 Greatest Emcees. His deliever continues to get better and better. The song is suppose to be comical and the purpose of it is to entertain the world. You guys are missing the point. This man's album will be great and you will memorize every word to this song. This is just the single folks. This is what you expected....right??? That's what I thought. Get ready for Detox!!!
 9 years ago '04        #237
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
I'm mad but your saying ridiculous s**t like em is the leader of hiphop Do some of yall even think before you post?
Posted via Mobile Device
I didn't say he was the leader of hip-hop. I said people can't stand to see him as a leader of hip-hop. I didn't want to write 5 paragraphs rambling on, but basically, people on here will knock down Eminem or not give him the credit he deserves in order to make sure he never reaches the status he was at because a black person should be at the limelight of hip-hop, not a white guy.

When Em is getting critiqued, usually it's from people who factor Encore into what they're saying as if it's the end all, be all.
 9 years ago '04        #238
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
exactly same formula from the first singles in the past. first 2 verses are what they are and he goes harder on the 3rd
 04-07-2009, 03:32 AM         #239
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know... I think we're overly judging it just because it's eminem. The chorus, the beat, and the bridge near the end is all dope as f**k and catchy and something I'm down with. The lyrics in the verses are not bad either. The flow is straight hiphop. vertical, slightly off-beat, sloppy. It's sick. I like flows like this.

I think he f**ked up with that accent though. It makes the whole song awkward as f**k to me. Unless he loses the accent, this song will not be bumped in my whip.

I was going to totally s**t on this song, but I would just be hating then. I like this song. His voice and accent just f**ks it up. His delivery is just not for parties.

Last edited by allabout$; 04-07-2009 at 04:24 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #240
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
everyone... just light an L to this song
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy