lol @ CC

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Bkjj11 said:
Man, off topic, melky cabrera has the worst plate discipline since jose reyes rookie year...

s**t is stupid son, he'll swing at a ball from the outfield if he could.
 9 years ago '07        #102
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69811 69811
 Supa mario said:
Phil Hughes f**king suck he need to be sent to the staten island yankees bum a.ss f*g**t
2 bad starts in a row, and is dominating the got damn minor leagues for NO reason, time to give hughes a start vs minnesota and call it a day. Idk why the yanks wont just put hughes in the pen
 05-10-2009, 02:53 PM         #103
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
its called exaggeration u f**kin retard.

i mustve forgot ur #2 was in the minors
no its called u dnt know baseball since ollie was never the mets 2nd starter either .

and werent u the guy calling hughes some great young pitcher. saying hes better than pelf and lester .

jon niese>phil hughes

get :angry12:
 05-10-2009, 02:54 PM         #104
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
9 IP, 4 H, 0 ER, 1 BB, 8 K

complete game shutout...

he's on now
wow he beat bal.

yankees r still trash
 9 years ago '07        #105
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GOAAT said:
no its called u dnt know baseball since ollie was never the mets 2nd starter either .

and werent u the guy calling hughes some great young pitcher. saying hes better than pelf and lester .

jon niese>phil hughes

get :angry12:
i duno why ud think i get mad. its blatantly obvious that livan was ur 5 and ollie was ur 3. i said what i said to highlight ur rotation is a.ss.

hughes is 2 years younger than bumbass pelfrey and lester. lester just gave up 8 runs and has an ERA over 6.3

no need to comment on jon niese. dude has the ceiling of a #3 starter

joba > your organization.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-10-2009 at 03:04 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #106
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
Livan, freddy garcia & oliver perez choked. Lol so sad mets fans, so sad.

They hope to win every 5 days with johan, lol and he doesn't even get the W's or L's...
 05-10-2009, 04:04 PM         #107
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Livan, freddy garcia & oliver perez choked. Lol so sad mets fans, so sad.

They hope to win every 5 days with johan, lol and he doesn't even get the W's or L's...
what in the fuk r u talking about.

freddy hasnt pitched 1 reg season gm for the mets. dude got no money from us. ollie is ollie but he will come back pitch great at times and pitch horrible other times. livian for a fifth starter has been very good. 6 innings 2 runs and the win again today.

mets have won 7 str8 and r in first place.

whats sad about it?
 05-10-2009, 04:06 PM         #108
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
i duno why ud think i get mad. its blatantly obvious that livan was ur 5 and ollie was ur 3. i said what i said to highlight ur rotation is a.ss.

hughes is 2 years younger than bumbass pelfrey and lester. lester just gave up 8 runs and has an ERA over 6.3

no need to comment on jon niese. dude has the ceiling of a #3 starter

joba > your organization.
so waht if hughes is 2 yrs younger? you said hes better but hes not. been in and out of the pros for 3 yrs and has a 5.5 career era .

pelfrey>hughes

Santanna>joba so how exactly is he better than our organization :greetings10:.

mets are in first yanks r under .500 :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 GOAAT said:
so waht if hughes is 2 yrs younger? you said hes better but hes not. been in and out of the pros for 3 yrs and has a 5.5 career era .

pelfrey>hughes

Santanna>joba so how exactly is he better than our organization :greetings10:.

mets are in first yanks r under .500 :greetings10:
cmon man. do u say s**t just to say it? do u really think pelfrey is that good? pelfrey was in and out of the pros his first 2 years also till he had his career year in his 3rd. he has a 5.5 ERA this year

not gona keep making greater than signs with you. hughes is better than him.

santanas the best in baseball, but jobas 23 while johans 31. how much longer can he keep it up?

yankees young arms are better than the mets. gohead and tell me theyre not.

have ur fun now. you met stans make a living out of first half gloating. youll simply choke again :laughing9:
 05-10-2009, 04:29 PM         #110
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
cmon man. do u say s**t just to say it? do u really think pelfrey is that good? pelfrey was in and out of the pros his first 2 years also till he had his career year in his 3rd. he has a 5.5 ERA this year
if u knew anything about mike ud know hes not the best in cold weather when he cant get enough moisture on the ball. plus he was hurt. that lead to his bad start just like it did last yr. look how he pitched for the most part last yr. better than hughes has ever done.

santanas the best in baseball, but jobas 23 while johans 31. how much longer can he keep it up?
who knows and who cares. joba could blow out his arm 2morrow for all u kno. as of now Johan>any yankee pitcher. mets>yankees...stay :angry12:

yankees young arms are better than the mets. gohead and tell me theyre not.
their not as the only young pitcher on the yanks to prove hes worth anything is joba.

have ur fun now. you met stans make a living out of first half gloating. youll simply choke again :laughing9:
your the one talking s**t when ur team isn't even .500 and was out of the playoff race in july last yr despite the highest payroll in baseball. ur the same idiot who was proclaming yanks as the WS favorite b4 the year started.
 9 years ago '07        #111
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 GOAAT said:
if u knew anything about mike ud know hes not the best in cold weather when he cant get enough moisture on the ball. plus he was hurt. that lead to his bad start just like it did last yr. look how he pitched for the most part last yr. better than hughes has ever done.

who knows and who cares. joba could blow out his arm 2morrow for all u kno. as of now Johan>any yankee pitcher. mets>yankees...stay :angry12:

their not as the only young pitcher on the yanks to prove hes worth anything is joba.

your the one talking s**t when ur team isn't even .500 and was out of the playoff race in july last yr despite the highest payroll in baseball. ur the same idiot who was proclaming yanks as the WS favorite b4 the year started.
dont give me splits about f**king WEATHER n*gga. u can say the same exact s**t about CC and ur dumbass created this thread. keep looking stupid.

hughes pitched with a broken rib last year, something you fail to mention.

whos knows and who cares? then why develop young arms period? johan could break his leg tomorrow. smart thinking. any pitcher can get injured at any point in any game. again, ur dumb.

funny when n*ggas bring up payroll. how much of that money was on the injured list? at one point they had over 120 mill on the DL. posada out for the majority of the season. damon and matsui missing months. arods 30 mill on the DL for a month. not to mention the other injuries. think harder.

ur the one whos talkin about the playoffs when ur team has CHOKED the past 2 SEASONS. u wana bring up last year? ur team is infamous for choking.

never said the yankees were WS favorites. dont make up stories cuz ur desperate.

try again.
 05-10-2009, 04:39 PM         #112
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
dont give me splits about f**king WEATHER n*gga. u can say the same exact s**t about CC and ur dumbass created this thread. keep looking stupid.
wrong cc other than the last 2 yrs has had really good starts to years better than alot of his finishes. not so with mike. keep losing.

hughes pitched with a broken rib last year, something you fail to mention.
he sucked b4 the injury and after

funny when n*ggas bring up payroll. how much of that money was on the injured list? at one point they had over 120 mill on the DL. posada out for the majority of the season. damon and matsui missing months. arods 30 mill on the DL for a month. not to mention the other injuries. think harder.
and?

never said the yankees were WS favorites. dont make up stories cuz ur desperate.

try again.
ya u did...go look in the yanks trin to buy a ws thread.

u lost dont bother coming back at me u didnt even respond to half the stuff i said :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #113
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 GOAAT said:
wrong cc other than the last 2 yrs has had really good starts to years better than alot of his finishes. not so with mike. keep losing.

he sucked b4 the injury and after

and?

ya u did...go look in the yanks trin to buy a ws thread.

u lost dont bother coming back at me u didnt even respond to half the stuff i said :greetings10:
so CC cant be a bad pitcher early in the season now cuz hes wasnt before? yea, that makes alotta sense.

he sucked before the injury, because he was PITCHING INJURED. use ur head a little more.

and they were bombarded with injuries. funny how ur only reply is and. try and make a point next time.

ur getting sonned in both threads dog, put all the smilies you want you really dont know s**t about sports. i replied to everything you said.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-10-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 05-10-2009, 09:39 PM         #114
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Man, off topic, melky cabrera has the worst plate discipline since jose reyes rookie year...

s**t is stupid son, he'll swing at a ball from the outfield if he could.
He has an 11.5 walk percentage and swings at pitches out of the 'zone' 24%, which is average.
 9 years ago '07        #115
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 KrayLay said:
He has an 11.5 walk percentage and swings at pitches out of the 'zone' 24%, which is average.
i said that based on a game he struck out two times in 6 pitches lol
 9 years ago '07        #116
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 9 years ago '07        #117
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Against baltimore....

Its still a good sign For the yankees though
Posted via Mobile Device
Against Toronto )U know, the 1st place team

(W) 8 IP 5 H 2 R 5K

yeaaaaaaaa......ehhhhhhh......ummmmmm......hmmmmmm
 9 years ago '07        #118
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
Killed the orioles again

7 innings 3 hits 1 er 7k

Yeah met fan, keep lol @ cc alive when ya defense look like trash for another night
 9 years ago '06        #119
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
lol @ Mets fans
 9 years ago '07        #120
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
CC vs the Indians (5/30/09)

7IP, 5H, 3ER, 8K (W) (5-3)

yup lol at cc and his winning ways....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy