Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
oh and to me Ross before port of miami had better flow and lyrics cuz i bought the Suavehouse RISE 2 POWER album and that s**t is a slept on album.. Ross was gettin it in lyrically on that s**t
 9 years ago '04        #162
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
im trying to listen to it, but my ears cant really stand Ross' voice for 3 verses
 04-15-2009, 12:27 AM         #163
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
being a producer i appreciate a well produced album.. and this is that.

all Ross has is an ear for beats
yes he does... i wish Nas had an good ear for beats, but Ross is actually k!llin these tracks man his lyrics, his flow..and if u disagree you're an f**king liar
 9 years ago '05        #164
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
that new ross is tight to me jadakiss album better to me but ross doing his thing 50 cent hasnt been hot since power of the dollar real talk!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #165
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,608 | Props total: 70229 70229
 MELODY said:
from the same person that stated

50 > em lyrically
U sayin lil wayne is not better than ross?

I don't even listen to both like that but a deaf man can tell u tha truth
 9 years ago '04        #166
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
s**t crank in the whip n*gga
 04-15-2009, 12:55 AM         #167
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT IS COMING b***hES......GET READY

[pic - click to view]

this nicca look like a slick boybeen around them so long he lookin like 1
 9 years ago '06        #168
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2007 2007
 MELODY said:
from the same person that stated

50 > em lyrically
u the type that think em is the best rapper alive.. u lost
 9 years ago '07        #169
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 bkjj11 said:
u sayin lil wayne is not better than ross?

I don't even listen to both like that but a deaf man can tell u tha truth
wayne is nothing but a unique voice with noise pollution that will throw you the easiest catchiest simile that will have his audience in awww.
 9 years ago '07        #170
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
yes he does... i wish Nas had an good ear for beats, but Ross is actually k!llin these tracks man his lyrics, his flow..and if u disagree you're an f**king liar
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 04-15-2009, 01:00 AM         #171
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilWeezy954 said:
that new ross is tight to me jadakiss album better to me but ross doing his thing 50 cent hasnt been hot since power of the dollar real talk!!!!!!!!!
i disagree, i prefer Ross album than Jadas..and @ 50 not being hot since Power of The Dollar, man GRODT was an classic
 9 years ago '06        #172
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said:
wayne is nothing but a unique voice with noise pollution that will throw you the easiest catchiest simile that will have his audience in awww.
stfu sun... u sound retarted
 9 years ago '07        #173
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,608 | Props total: 70229 70229
Lol @ people from florida, they are sour in here

Last edited by Bkjj11; 04-15-2009 at 01:16 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #174
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
lmao i just noticed that!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #175
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Bkjj11 said:
Lol @ people from florida are sour in here
i was born and raised in florida, and Ross is a joke down here
 9 years ago '07        #176
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 BurninLz said:

i was born and raised in florida, and Ross is a joke down here
SO WHY IS FLORIDA ROSS'S TOP MARKET WITH nasty, CHRISTION, SMALLZ, AND KHALED BEHIND ROSS?

9 years ago '04        #177
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Mafia Music - Old track no need to mention thoughts except the beat was nice when it first came out.

Maybach Music 2 - After all the hype on this track, its disappointing especially since the first Maybach Music was for me a decent jam to bump. Even the beat as some said was hot wasn't anything memorizing.

Magnificent - Horrible 1st single even though you'd think John Legend on the hook would boost it, but even I felt this was John Legends worst feature he has done. Said from a John Legend fan.

Yacht Club - Magazeen sounded good when he first came on in the hook, but after the third time I was annoyed. Starting to get tired of Ross and his voice. No emotion in it at all. Starting to sound like he is taking Fat Joes flow.

Usual Suspects - Nice beat and always thought it sounded correct. Nas comes nice, Ross is decent on it started to laugh when he said he was doing laps in the swimming pool cause I doubt he can with his weight.

All I Really Want - Finally Ross shows he can change up his flow by speeding it up, but the beat is nothing to be desired and The-Dream on the hook..... Sounds as bad as he did on that new Cassie joint that leaked today.

Rich Off Cocaine - Who is that Avery Storm on the hook? Ross really is trying to play that Don Mafio ain't he? Slow type beat that works can't hate on it. Expecting more from Avery Storm especially after he was on Here I Am off Trillia which I thought made that track. He k!lled it on that one, this one though is nothing special.

Lay Back - Straight club single, but I don't see it working in the club. A radio single? Would be surprising cause I don't see any success in it. Beat is odd, Robin Thicke normally isn't good when he is featured in a song for a hook and this trend continues. Side note reminds me of Live Your Life off Paper Trail for some reason.

Murda Mami - Boring. Only reason this is on here is so Foxy Brown can make comments cause she got a.ss hurt about 50 referencing her. Beat is bad Foxy has non sense lyrics and the only hot part was the end when the reggae singer spits some lines.

Gunplay - Going with that "I'm The s**t" type beat, but its just missing that spark. Gunplay is not a nice lyricists, maybe in Mia its tight, but its not anywhere else.

Bossy Lady - You can usually expect a decent track when Ne-Yo is on a track. He isn't bad on this doesn't live up to his feature on Camera Phone which was nice. This is close, but behind it a couple steps. Beat is ok but nothing more. I'm not sure I believe girls look at Ross and want him in a s3xual way unless fat is what they are into other than that just not believable.

Face - Typically dirty a.ss Trina. Grimey track mostly because of Trina spitting like a straight hoe. Not caring for the beat on this though, to generic.

Valley Of death - This is another track that people have hyped up so much and don't get me wrong the sample is nice.... the beat is decent, but why the hype? It's nothing that makes you go "wow he k!lled it". Too much hype behind a so-so track.

In Cold Blood - Ending it with some 1930's type sound that turns into a Top Gun sounding 80's track. WTF happened there? At the minute mark the beat goes wack. Lots of threats at 50, but most just non-sense.

Added a few bonus tracks....

Down South Hustlaz - Trae sounds odd on the tracxk with his type of flow. Kinda sounds like a blend to me.

Mafia Music (Remix) - Same beat till Ross comes on still a decent beat. Game, Game, Game... It's hard to listen to someone who hates 50 one minute and then says he has no beef with him. Flow is decent, but why sound like Ross with a deep voice when your voice is already deep? Ja, like back in '03 when you try to act hard its not believable stick the R&B type flow and he works the im a thug voice makes you laugh. Fat Joe what a waste needs to sick with those wack cupcake type tracks.

Get Down - Pharrell pop beat, old track that obviously didn't make it.

Not sure what to say some tracks have decent beats some have trashy ones. With all the beef with 50 the end it comes down to will he do well. Honestly aside from the those on blogs or forums like this I have a hard time seeing how he could. His single never hit it big as much as some will like to think otherwise, but who knows. Maybe number one when the totals are in, but no numbers worth bragging about. The C.O. thing was non issue for many people except for the fact of the constant denials even after admitting to it last year then saying he didn't admit it was him last year and that it indeed was not him, then to turn around after more evidence came out to say ok it was him? Admitting that he was a C.O. isn't bad so what if he was, but denying it then admitting to it to then deny and then again admit again is worse. yes most rappers lie, but this is a joke. People will pick there sides so be it. Compared to his past two albums, this stays right along with them. He doesn't improve or get better he just stays the same. Only difference is to many his creditability is lost which may end up hurting him.
 9 years ago '07        #178
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 explicit said:
mafia music - old track no need to mention thoughts except the beat was nice when it first came out.

maybach music 2 - after all the hype on this track, its disappointing especially since the first maybach music was for me a decent jam to bump. Even the beat as some said was hot wasn't anything memorizing.

magnificent - horrible 1st single even though you'd think john legend on the hook would boost it, but even i felt this was john legends worst feature he has done. Said from a john legend fan.

yacht club - magazeen sounded good when he first came on in the hook, but after the third time i was annoyed. Starting to get tired of ross and his voice. No emotion in it at all. Starting to sound like he is taking fat joes flow.

usual suspects - nice beat and always thought it sounded correct. Nas comes nice, ross is decent on it started to laugh when he said he was doing laps in the swimming pool cause i doubt he can with his weight.

all i really want - finally ross shows he can change up his flow by speeding it up, but the beat is nothing to be desired and the-dream on the hook..... Sounds as bad as he did on that new cassie joint that leaked today.

rich off cocaine - who is that avery storm on the hook? Ross really is trying to play that don mafio ain't he? Slow type beat that works can't hate on it. Expecting more from avery storm especially after he was on here i am off trillia which i thought made that track. He k!lled it on that one, this one though is nothing special.

lay back - straight club single, but i don't see it working in the club. A radio single? Would be surprising cause i don't see any success in it. Beat is odd, robin thicke normally isn't good when he is featured in a song for a hook and this trend continues. Side note reminds me of live your life off paper trail for some reason.

murda mami - boring. Only reason this is on here is so foxy brown can make comments cause she got a.ss hurt about 50 referencing her. Beat is bad foxy has non sense lyrics and the only hot part was the end when the reggae singer spits some lines.

gunplay - going with that "i'm the s**t" type beat, but its just missing that spark. Gunplay is not a nice lyricists, maybe in mia its tight, but its not anywhere else.

bossy lady - you can usually expect a decent track when ne-yo is on a track. He isn't bad on this doesn't live up to his feature on camera phone which was nice. This is close, but behind it a couple steps. Beat is ok but nothing more. I'm not sure i believe girls look at ross and want him in a s3xual way unless fat is what they are into other than that just not believable.

face - typically dirty a.ss trina. Grimey track mostly because of trina spitting like a straight hoe. Not caring for the beat on this though, to generic.

valley of death - this is another track that people have hyped up so much and don't get me wrong the sample is nice.... The beat is decent, but why the hype? It's nothing that makes you go "wow he k!lled it". Too much hype behind a so-so track.

in cold blood - ending it with some 1930's type sound that turns into a top gun sounding 80's track. Wtf happened there? At the minute mark the beat goes wack. Lots of threats at 50, but most just non-sense.

Added a few bonus tracks....

down south hustlaz - trae sounds odd on the tracxk with his type of flow. Kinda sounds like a blend to me.

mafia music (remix) - same beat till ross comes on still a decent beat. Game, game, game... It's hard to listen to someone who hates 50 one minute and then says he has no beef with him. Flow is decent, but why sound like ross with a deep voice when your voice is already deep? Ja, like back in '03 when you try to act hard its not believable stick the r&b type flow and he works the im a thug voice makes you laugh. Fat joe what a waste needs to sick with those wack cupcake type tracks.

get down - pharrell pop beat, old track that obviously didn't make it.

Not sure what to say some tracks have decent beats some have trashy ones. With all the beef with 50 the end it comes down to will he do well. Honestly aside from the those on blogs or forums like this i have a hard time seeing how he could. His single never hit it big as much as some will like to think otherwise, but who knows. Maybe number one when the totals are in, but no numbers worth bragging about. The c.o. Thing was non issue for many people except for the fact of the constant denials even after admitting to it last year then saying he didn't admit it was him last year and that it indeed was not him, then to turn around after more evidence came out to say ok it was him? Admitting that he was a c.o. Isn't bad so what if he was, but denying it then admitting to it to then deny and then again admit again is worse. Yes most rappers lie, but this is a joke. People will pick there sides so be it. Compared to his past two albums, this stays right along with them. He doesn't improve or get better he just stays the same. Only difference is to many his creditability is lost which may end up hurting him.
and this ladies and gentleman is the definition of a hater. Thank you for all your hard work on writing those paragraphs. We'll make sure to pm you on your album reviews everytime a rap album comes out.
 04-15-2009, 01:54 AM         #179
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why u only listen to a few leaked tracks when they leak. Listening to the whole thing f**ks it up.
 9 years ago '04        #180
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 MELODY said:
and this ladies and gentleman is the definition of a hater. Thank you for all your hard work on writing those paragraphs. We'll make sure to pm you on your album reviews everytime a rap album comes out.
:metallicblue::metallicblue:
You don't care for anyone's opinion thats not all for Ross. Sorry, but after all the non sense hype on this album I gave it a listen to see what its about and since more then half of these threads consistent of the same bs about who hates 50 or who hates Ross, there are some people out there they may actually want a little insight to what to expect track for track. I'm not the one who put out an album thats only so-so, your favorite rapper Ross did. Now go back and continue giving Ross a :handjob: and
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy