Rick Ross - Deeper Then Rap Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 09:58 AM         #221
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
u want curtis deep in ur a.ss?
no, but i want u in my mouth.

Merle said:
Lol, :agreement6: propz, much potential of him wanting that, posting so much hate about this album... He's gotta be a real 50 cent d**ksucker
Does anybody know if there is a bonus cd comin' with Cigar music :D
hate? wats bein said is the truth fam. peep the reviews and votes. numbers dont lie.
but ur to far up ricky a.ss to notice.stans.
 04-15-2009, 10:32 AM         #222
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened to shindlers list?
 9 years ago '09        #223
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
Man the track with The Dream is straight GARBAGE, I dunno what they were thinking with that one..
 9 years ago '09        #224
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
even though i dont f**k wit ross since all of the lies and gimmicks he still managed to put out a good cd that people can listen to and deff ride to it in the whip
 9 years ago '06        #225
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
Bawse!

I fukks with this album to me its the best thing from the south since T.I's Paper Trail.

I'm real so my rappers, actors, authors, and athletes don't have to be. I just respect them more if they are.

Don't let your hate make you sleep on a good album.

Punch Rick Ross in the face when you see him if you hate him but don't sleep on good music, if you do its your loss.
 04-15-2009, 11:42 AM         #226
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what always f**ks his albums up, that track with Trina, that track with Foxy Brown and that awful a.ss track with The Dream should not be on there...come on man
 04-15-2009, 11:48 AM         #227
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill give it a 3/5 and thats being nice. Prob will be better than 50s album but s**ts just . Lyrically hes stepped up but nothing memorable on here. HIs beat selection is overated like s**t. Not better than Jeezy at selecting beats.
 04-15-2009, 11:58 AM         #228
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
mafia music - you already he goes in, and the beat is fire

maybach music - while it was lackluster because of expectations and the beat was so crack...it's not wack. wayne came trash. ross did ross, and kanye dropped a nice lil catchy verse. t-pain k!lled the hook. it's acceptable, but if jay kanye and ross wanted to remake it, while on their a game...i'll be waiting

magnificent - this song is crack. ross is k!lling it. maybe ya'll just don't like his style, realize that and stop hating.

yacht club - smooth s**t, i ain't really feeling the hook. but this s**t is dope. beat is nice. keeps the theme of the album. can't complain about it

usual suspects - epic beat, n*ggas going in, dope hook. ya'll mad?

all i really want - worst song in the history of the-dream and/or rick ross...this s**t sucks

rich off cocaine - if you hate on this, log off and see a therapist. you got hate in your blood.

lay back - cool song, nothing special on first listen...

murda mami - actually, thiss**t is kind of hot on second listen

gunplay - this s**t goes hard...ross is spitting, gunplay is doing some s**t. he came better than i expected tho i guess. i was expecting the worst.

bossy lady - don't even remember what it sounds like...can't be that hot

face - lmao...not my type of song, i guess it's good for what it is

valley of death - ross goes in, gives you some history, the beat is crazy, riding that s**t crazy, no homo. love it

in cold blood - song is sick again.

bonuses

cigar music - ross is the downsouth nas...but really, he k!lls this. i actually think he is like nas. just with diff. subject matter so you'll ignore it

we grind hard - this s**t >>>>> jadakiss' version with mary j...even the girl on the autotune

mafia music remix - game came wack and was irrelevant...ja rule came kind of dope...fat joe, can't stand him, nothing changed....ross went in again n*ggas...

in conclusion, stop hating if you are...dope album

this album actually comes together like...hmmm....A f**kING ALBUM...the album has it's own theme and feel. it's not a bunch of hot beats, and a bunch of songs, and just a bunch of rapping about whatever... the album has a feel to it.

BAWS
as soon as i seen the word Gunplay i was like oh man this is gonna be the worse track but that joint was hot how can you hate on good music in a climate like this
 04-15-2009, 12:01 PM         #229
J-LUC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only track i asnt feelin was lay back..shouldve replaced it w/cigar music
 9 years ago '06        #230
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Twista740 said:
no, but i want u in my mouth.
there u go..that's the typical 50 stan right there ^ :applause: gay as f**k and aint scared to show it

u represent most 50 stans

Twista740 said:
hate? wats bein said is the truth fam. peep the reviews and votes. numbers dont lie.
but ur to far up ricky a.ss to notice.stans.
and what numbers are u talking about? the album just leaked yesterday and u havent even listened to it so what numbers?

it's kinda easy to see u aint too bright but people here arent as stupid as u think

Last edited by coolio; 04-15-2009 at 12:03 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #231
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3676 3676
Is it me or does he take a few shots at Trick Daddy on this album? I thought that they were cool .?
 9 years ago '04        #232
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 coolio said:
and what numbers are u talking about? the album just leaked yesterday and u havent even listened to it so what numbers?

it's kinda easy to see u aint too bright but people here arent as stupid as u think

Word, some haters just votin' 1/5 in album reviews section don't mean nothing!
 04-15-2009, 12:12 PM         #233
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
there u go..that's the typical 50 stan right there ^ :applause: gay as f**k and aint scared to show it

u represent most 50 stans

get ricky d**k out mouth man. the people have spoken and deeper then s**t is wackk
 9 years ago '04        #234
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Twista740 said:
the people have spoken and deeper then s**t is wackk
Euhm, this from the latest poll results in the album reviews section:

1 mic - garbage (officer ricky lost) 23
2 mics - only a few good songs 3
3 mics - decent, expected more 11
4 - 4.5 mics - great, most of it is fire 23
5 mics - amazing, he really came through, potential classic 18

23 + 3 + 11 <<<<<<< 23 + 18 The numbers have indeed spoken
 9 years ago '06        #235
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Twista740 said:
get ricky d**k out mouth man. the people have spoken and deeper then s**t is wackk
i said his album was pretty good..nothing special to me

but u got 50's d**k so far down ur throat that u're hating on something u never heard

and what people have spoken? once again, u can't make up things and expect people here to take u seriously

and for real, i dont know if this whole thing of urs is an act, but if not then u've got to be one of the most embarrassing and least intelligent fans i've ever seen and u have the mentality of a 16 year old suburban white girl.. 20 something years old and cant write a comprehensible sentence to save his life
 9 years ago '06        #236
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Merle said:
Euhm, this from the latest poll results in the album reviews section:

1 mic - garbage (officer ricky lost) 23
2 mics - only a few good songs 3
3 mics - decent, expected more 11
4 - 4.5 mics - great, most of it is fire 23
5 mics - amazing, he really came through, potential classic 18

23 + 3 + 11 <<<<<<< 23 + 18 The numbers have indeed spoken
lol there u go twista..the "people" have spoken and "numbers don't lie" remember?
 9 years ago '04        #237
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Badnewz100 said:
Is it me or does he take a few shots at Trick Daddy on this album? I thought that they were cool .?
obviously NOT if this n*gga ross pumping that Trick got AIDS..

so cold..
 04-15-2009, 12:33 PM         #238
rundat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9 out of 14 trks is hot garbage.. but let some of ya tell it .. disappointed a lil cause i was actually thinking this was ganna be good after leaks were droppin.. guess only the leaks were the good song..
 9 years ago '07        #239
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Vincent_Chase said:
Man the track with The Dream is straight GARBAGE, I dunno what they were thinking with that one..
I agree with you homie.

hot tracks:
Mafia Music
Maybach Music 2
Magnificent
Yacht Club
Usual Suspects
Rich Off Cocaine
Murda Mami
Gunplay
Valley of death
In Cold Blood

4/5. thats all ima say in a room full of haters.
 9 years ago '07        #240
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Kingme said:
Bawse!

I fukks with this album to me its the best thing from the south since T.I's Paper Trail.

I'm real so my rappers, actors, authors, and athletes don't have to be. I just respect them more if they are.

Don't let your hate make you sleep on a good album.

Punch Rick Ross in the face when you see him if you hate him but don't sleep on good music, if you do its your loss.
you summed it up, props.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy