most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 09:04 AM         #201
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused, people dont like Ross because he a 9 to 5? So before we support an artist he has to submit his resume and cover letter.
 9 years ago '07        #202
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1769 1769
The album is ight.I give it a 3/5.Its the different feel compared to his first two albums. That "Valley of death" is crazy!!
 9 years ago '06        #203
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
This joint hot. . . don't know what these haters yapping about.
 9 years ago '08        #204
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
Better then Curtis Album, the ball is 50's court to make BISD better if he can.
 9 years ago '08        #205
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
Im confused, people dont like Ross because he a 9 to 5? So before we support an artist he has to submit his resume and cover letter.
Its just plain hating, they know the album is better then anything 50 cent has put out as of late and they can't admit to it.
 9 years ago '07        #206
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,818 | Props total: 70420 70420
 coolio said:
im sorry if every post of yours scream 50 c*m guzzler..dont be mad at me..be mad at yourself

anyways you're an actual homos3xual..u actually let another man decide ur taste in music
your mother should have swallowed u. Waste of time, a.ss n*gga. Mad cuz florida is a joke and n*gga named himself coolio, ANOTHER MAN NAME, you're a f*g**t for that s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #207
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
mafia music - you already he goes in, and the beat is fire

maybach music - while it was lackluster because of expectations and the beat was so crack...it's not wack. wayne came trash. ross did ross, and kanye dropped a nice lil catchy verse. t-pain k!lled the hook. it's acceptable, but if jay kanye and ross wanted to remake it, while on their a game...i'll be waiting

magnificent - this song is crack. ross is k!lling it. maybe ya'll just don't like his style, realize that and stop hating.

yacht club - smooth s**t, i ain't really feeling the hook. but this s**t is dope. beat is nice. keeps the theme of the album. can't complain about it

usual suspects - epic beat, n*ggas going in, dope hook. ya'll mad?

all i really want - worst song in the history of the-dream and/or rick ross...this s**t sucks

rich off cocaine - if you hate on this, log off and see a therapist. you got hate in your blood.

lay back - cool song, nothing special on first listen...

murda mami - actually, thiss**t is kind of hot on second listen

gunplay - this s**t goes hard...ross is spitting, gunplay is doing some s**t. he came better than i expected tho i guess. i was expecting the worst.

bossy lady - don't even remember what it sounds like...can't be that hot

face - lmao...not my type of song, i guess it's good for what it is

valley of death - ross goes in, gives you some history, the beat is crazy, riding that s**t crazy, no homo. love it

in cold blood - song is sick again.

bonuses

cigar music - ross is the downsouth nas...but really, he k!lls this. i actually think he is like nas. just with diff. subject matter so you'll ignore it

we grind hard - this s**t >>>>> jadakiss' version with mary j...even the girl on the autotune

mafia music remix - game came wack and was irrelevant...ja rule came kind of dope...fat joe, can't stand him, nothing changed....ross went in again n*ggas...

in conclusion, stop hating if you are...dope album

this album actually comes together like...hmmm....A f**kING ALBUM...the album has it's own theme and feel. it's not a bunch of hot beats, and a bunch of songs, and just a bunch of rapping about whatever... the album has a feel to it.

BAWS

Last edited by EOAE; 04-15-2009 at 10:15 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #208
space
space
In Cold Blood = FIRE
 9 years ago '04        #209
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bkjj11 said:
your mother should have swallowed u. Waste of time, a.ss n*gga. Mad cuz florida is a joke and n*gga named himself coolio, ANOTHER MAN NAME, you're a f*g**t for that s**t.
dog...why are you like this? seriously you can't possibly be a cool dude to hang with in real life. you seem like a n*gga that people can't stand.
 9 years ago '05        #210
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
the first 4 tracks are hot, album goes downhill from there
 04-15-2009, 09:23 AM         #211
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i f**ks with fif...been f**king wit fif...i f**ks with ross too...but i must say...the album his on point man...str8 up musically...none of that C.O. bulls**t...give credit where is due
 9 years ago '06        #212
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4560 4560
Lies and C.O. past aside..Ross just made one hell of an album, so what if had features and good proudction, nikkas act like dude is just a terrible rapper on some Shawty Lo or Jim Jones sh*t..nikka can ride beats like hell, it's not his fault he chooses better beats than nikkas that are nicer on the mic. But yeah besides maybe 2 or 3 songs this entire album goes in and >>>>The Last Kiss.
 9 years ago '06        #213
space
space
lol @ all the up north n*ggas hating... n*gga Im from up north too and I know this is a good album... it ain't no classic. . . but it's def hot.
 04-15-2009, 09:39 AM         #214
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this album is trash.....
 9 years ago '09        #215
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
4.5/5... ross came through with this one...
 9 years ago '06        #216
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
lmao im not even from florida so i dont see how that's supposed to insult me :\

anyways no joke u must be a homos3xual..u get all emotional and female like when it comes to 50 and wouldn't dare say something negative about him as if he's ur boyfriend or something..get off his d**k..it's ok to like rappers 50 beefs with..he wont get upset with u i promise

ur parents really did raise a little f*g**t for a son
 04-15-2009, 09:44 AM         #217
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CURTIS > Deep In My a.ss
 9 years ago '06        #218
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
u want curtis deep in ur a.ss?
 9 years ago '04        #219
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 coolio said:
u want curtis deep in ur a.ss?
Lol, :agreement6: propz, much potential of him wanting that, posting so much hate about this album... He's gotta be a real 50 cent d**ksucker

Does anybody know if there is a bonus cd comin' with Cigar music :D
 9 years ago '04        #220
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Scan said:

bonuses

cigar music - ross is the downsouth nas...but really, he k!lls this. i actually think he is like nas. just with diff. subject matter so you'll ignore it
Bonuses?? Not official then...

Scan said:
in conclusion, stop hating if you are...dope album

this album actually comes together like...hmmm....A f**kING ALBUM...the album has it's own theme and feel. it's not a bunch of hot beats, and a bunch of songs, and just a bunch of rapping about whatever... the album has a feel to it.

Propz, can't agree more!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy