Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
Triple Darkness 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 7 7
mediocre album way too average at best,this n*gga is so overrated !
 9 years ago '04        #182
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Explicit, let me share something with you doggie

I don't give one f**k what do you think about this album

Thanks.
:stupid:

:greetings10:

Doggie,

Learn how to write sentences. Your sounding like Ross when he needs to avoid a question. :hang::party0033::party0044:
 9 years ago '04        #183
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
More convincing if you would have used this :sleeping-smiley-004

Now

EDIT: Since these stans like keeping s**t off topic lets get back on it. I'm willing to listen to opinions track for track on this album. Maybe someone can make me catch something I may have missed on one of the songs beats to the lyrics.

Last edited by Explicit; 04-15-2009 at 02:43 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #184
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 explicit said:
:metallicblue::metallicblue:
You don't care for anyone's opinion thats not all for ross. Sorry, but after all the non sense hype on this album i gave it a listen to see what its about and since more then half of these threads consistent of the same bs about who hates 50 or who hates ross, there are some people out there they may actually want a little insight to what to expect track for track. I'm not the one who put out an album thats only so-so, your favorite rapper ross did. Now go back and continue giving ross a :handjob: And
ross isn't my favorite rapper, this album is too smooth for me to enjoy, that doesn't mean its a bad album, you my friend just wrote paragraphs on why you disliked each song, no one cares, you lost, keep writing....
 9 years ago '04        #185
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 MELODY said:
ross isn't my favorite rapper, this album is too smooth for me to enjoy, that doesn't mean its a bad album, you my friend just wrote paragraphs on why you disliked each song, no one cares, you lost, keep writing....
Never stated it was a bad album, but never stated it was a good album. It's essentially the same as his past two. The hype has been that he has stepped his game up, but on first listen I'm not seeing it. The song "All I Really Want" shows promise in changing up his flow. He sounds enthusiastic. My biggest problem is The-Dream. Ross made an album where the hooks play an important role in the songs and if they faulter and Ross can't have that swag to save it the song is a loss to keep a listeners attention. Like someone else said though he is like game. A lot of these beats are nice and his ear for most of them is correct. But be honest there are a few that you go why pick this when a few songs back you had a beat like Usual Suspects?
 9 years ago '07        #186
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
:thumbsdown2::thumbsdown2::thumbsdown2:::thumbsdow n2:
 9 years ago '04        #187
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Explicit keep writin essays

He's probably the biggest musical authority on this site - so his opinion actually molds ours.

Tell us, is this album any good?

Go in detail, we'll read.
Sound wise he pulls off the Mafia type feel with the smooth beats. Mafia Music's beat is hard and his flow is nice on it. Even the so called line at 50 can be taken either as a diss or not. The fact that he has no hook makes you appreciate it more. Maybach Music 2 is smooth as well don't get me wrong, but you need to comapre it to the first Maybach Music song and it doesn't do it justice. That first song was hard and worth bumpin in the ride. The beats on more then half the album make it good. The more I listen to Yacht Club, the more the hook begins to grow on me. Usual Suspects is hot, great beat, nice a.ss hook, Ross comes clean and Nas comes correct as well.
 9 years ago '05        #188
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
damn do n*ggas really hate ricky like that? i mean i know the n*gga aint deliverin liquid magma off the tongue but damn...i thought it was whatever...what do you expect?
 9 years ago '04        #189
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:

[pic - click to view]

See now your steppin' your s**t up. :applause::agreement2:
 04-15-2009, 03:59 AM         #190
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album hot im feelin this
 04-15-2009, 04:21 AM         #191
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album is on point :applause:....only 50 cent nuthuggers wont admit it
 9 years ago '04        #192
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Can't believe people are hatin' on this, s**t is hot! Hope he does 200k again first week.

at people sayin' this doesn't have a buzz, look at the replies in this thread...

Cigar music isn't on there???? :sad5:
 9 years ago '06        #193
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmao u always say 50 and d**k in every rick ross/50 cent thread...

You're a b***h made f*g that's mad lmao. Always come into a thread and try 2 make your male friends online giggle, you sorry.
im sorry if every post of yours scream 50 c*m guzzler..dont be mad at me..be mad at yourself

anyways you're an actual homos3xual..u actually let another man decide ur taste in music

ur mother raised a f*g**t

The Blueprint² said:
Album is on point :applause:....only 50 cent nuthuggers wont admit it

one of the only posts ill agree with u with..album is pretty nice but some of these 50 d**kriders are saying it's trash without listening to it

it's hilarious to see them act as if 50 will yell at them or disown them or something if they admit to liking something from an artist he's beefing with
 9 years ago '07        #194
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
great album copin it :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #195
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
"keep it trilla, never had a gun and badge"
 9 years ago '04        #196
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
 Showtimegp said:
"keep it trilla, never had a gun and badge"

Yeah didnt he say that in the Valley of death track?? Wow...another lie on wax... I mean the beats and he gotta flow man....but he lied.
 9 years ago '04        #197
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
And Wheres Cigar Music??? That track is the hottest I heard him spit this year
 04-15-2009, 08:45 AM         #198
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL this cd is the truth. The joint with Robin Thicke is crazy. So far its better the Last Kiss
 9 years ago '06        #199
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
not feelin this one..too many laid back tracks...he wasted alot of nice beats on this one..expected a step up from his last album...maybe he 50 thing got in the way...i think he is aiming to go more commercial on this one...not alot of tracks for the n*ggaz, dude rappin too much abt sheot we all know he dont have or do. maybach is much better than maybach 2. i listen to it a few times....song with trina should have been more dirty, but jada album to much better. this co need a reality check and go back doing the music that made him.
 04-15-2009, 08:59 AM         #200
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago