2pac Did NOT believe in the Illuminati

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2009, 02:25 PM         #1
14607 pageviews
21 comments

AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac Did NOT believe in the Illuminati

I know how it may seem when you think of "Killuminati" You think he's sayin destroy Illuminati, we have to beat them etc. No, he's sayin shut up about it... He was told about the s**t in jail and dismissed it. There's even an interview he did where he basically destroyed the theory that he believed in the s**t....

Besides, check his song "They Don't Give A f**k About Us"

His reference to Illuminati and computer chips in that song alone should tell you his opinion of this secret society...

"Some say expect Illuminati to take my body to sleep, n*ggaz at the party with they shottys just as rowdy as me. Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothaz flippin, I don't see no devils bleeing only black blood drippin"

Anyway I came across this thread at some other site
[pic - click to view]

TUPAC FAKED HIS death TO AVOID BEING k!llED BY THE ILLUMINATI and just thought if there's any of these cooks on Boxden, I should set the record straight...

I posted the video at another thread in the knowledge corner but I don't feel like searching for it. Just go to youtube, type in 2pac did not believe in illuminati in the search function and it should be at the top...

21 comments for "2pac Did NOT believe in the Illuminati"

9 years ago '04        #2
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
ok...so you're saying he really did believe in it he just wanted to appear like he didnt so he wouldnt get murked?
 04-06-2009, 02:39 PM         #3
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illiterate much??? ^^^

No, I'm saying he didn't believe in it at all...
 04-06-2009, 05:59 PM         #4
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you might be right, but from what you quoted and stuff. it seems to me like he felt like people need to worry about the s**t that they can control before worrying about s**t they cant even prove exists.
 9 years ago '06        #5
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
good video. i don't care for the additional opinion/commentary but good video.

I think what pac was saying is that the illuminati is not responsible for individuals not getting their goals accomplished. pac was saying n*ggas need to focus on doing them and leave all that extra s**t to after you get yourself together (ie get outta jail)

anything more is just putting your own opinion into what the man was saying.

and i love me some tupac (i got hours of unreleased audio) but dude wasn't always correct. for example, "and though it seems heaven sent we ain't ready to have a black president." perhaps in his day in time, we were not. but perhaps we were. I'm just saying, tupac had an opinion on everything just like the rest of us.

and i never thought k!lluminati meant to k!ll the illuminati. i don't know anybody that thought that...

Last edited by illathruz; 04-06-2009 at 06:04 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #6
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
He believed in it...but he dont wanna come off as a conspiracy theorists, or a "cook" so he just kept it real and simple for the niccas in the hood....u can't tell niccas s**t they dont understand, cuz then they'll look at u funny...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 04-06-2009 at 06:05 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #7
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
ohhhhh there is toooooons of them cooks here on boxden that believe in the illuminati and that pac faked his death, etc.
 04-06-2009, 06:15 PM         #8
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so...
 9 years ago '07        #9
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Alex where the f**k do u get ur info from? Swear half the s**t u put on this site be wrong as hell or reachin like a giraffe's neck.. Yall peep this s**t
Part 1

Part 2
 04-06-2009, 07:03 PM         #10
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, the additional commentary on the video was stupid, and it takes way too long for it to get to Pac actually talking but whatever, at least it sets the record straight...

you might be right, but from what you quoted and stuff. it seems to me like he felt like people need to worry about the s**t that they can control before worrying about s**t they cant even prove exists.
That was precisely his point...

"You so thinking about the money you're not gettin the mothaf**kin money"
 04-06-2009, 07:04 PM         #11
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alex where the f**k do u get ur info from? Swear half the s**t u put on this site be wrong as hell or reachin like a giraffe's neck.. Yall peep this s**t
Part 1

Part 2
reaching in a vid that is Tupac himself refuting the claims that he believed in Illuminati? That's reaching, or wrong???
 04-06-2009, 07:07 PM         #12
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He believed in it he was in denial with himself because he started to receive death threats. Theyve already interviewed his father about the issue.
 9 years ago '07        #13
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
He believed in it he was in denial with himself because he started to receive death threats. Theyve already interviewed his father about the issue.
Source?
 04-06-2009, 07:22 PM         #14
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IONO WAT YALL HEARD BUT THAT s**t IS REAL AS A HEART ATTACK...BUT I AIN SPEAKIN ON IT s**t SCARES ME REAL TALK
 04-06-2009, 07:45 PM         #15
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

dudes... I used to believe in it, I even rapped a few tracks about it a while back so I don't think people who believe in Illuminati are cooks... Ater all nobody thinks that religious folk are cooks, but in my opinion, just like religion and God, there isn't enough evidence to prove all this Illuminati s**t....
 9 years ago '05        #16
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^

dudes... I used to believe in it, I even rapped a few tracks about it a while back so I don't think people who believe in Illuminati are cooks... Ater all nobody thinks that religious folk are cooks, but in my opinion, just like religion and God, there isn't enough evidence to prove all this Illuminati s**t....
if theres was enuff evidence it wouldnt be worth talkin about...

i can murder someone....and not go to jail because of "lack of evidence" dont mean i aint do it...

btw, i dont believe in religion..its an OLD a.ss way of thinking thats MAN MADE to keep people obeyin the status quo.....BURN YO a.ss AT THE STEAK U QUESTION ME!!
 9 years ago '06        #17
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Part 1

Part 2
that has to be the worst video i've ever seen. they don't even get to what we are talking about until 2 minutes into the second video. and then the evidence is shaky at best. and then finally, 7 minutes into that film, they play the audio that we've already heard.

they make too many a.ssumptions in that video.

why did you even post it????
 04-06-2009, 08:47 PM         #18
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^

There is more than enough evidence to prove it exists. But little to prove that their actually carrying out world wide rule and all that s**t mostly speculation on theorist parts. Obama could walk out of a building with some global officials and its automatically a Illuminatti thing because the contents of the meeting weren't disclosed to the public.
 9 years ago '05        #19
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
sfsddsfvs
 04-06-2009, 10:57 PM         #20
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he though don k!lluminati sounded cool

there you go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy