Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 DarkSidesHero said:
*sigh* Your 360 didn't come with a High Def movie player or a recharge kit for your wireless controller did it? No. :greetings10:
The 29.99 I spent on my recharge kit >>> the extra 42.99-54.99 bucks alot of you had to drop just to get your controllers to rumble

As far as the HD player, its only good IF YOU OWN THE MOVIES + HDTV + HD Hookups, all of which I have, but can everyone else in this thread say the same? Oh yeah you don't have to 'OWN' the movies thanks to 'certain' websites which I'll be using very soon. :applause:
 04-12-2009, 02:57 PM         #162
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
The 29.99 I spent on my recharge kit >>> the extra 42.99-54.99 bucks alot of you had to drop just to get your controllers to rumble

As far as the HD player, its only good IF YOU OWN THE MOVIES + HDTV + HD Hookups, all of which I have, but can everyone else in this thread say the same? Oh yeah you don't have to 'OWN' the movies thanks to 'certain' websites which I'll be using very soon. :applause:
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post.

So your 30 dollar recharge kit is what you are comparing to a 50 dollar controller that powers by USB?

30 dollars for the cord to power your controller and an extra 50 bucks for the actual controller vs 50 dollars for the PS3 controller only.

80 vs 50. Can you do math or do I have to explain which one is a cheaper and better buy for you?
 9 years ago '08        #163
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
If your gonna game ... Cop an xbox ..

if your gonna invest .. cop a ps3 ..

Close enough? ...
 04-12-2009, 04:04 PM         #164
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Jazeera- said:
If your gonna game ... Cop an xbox ..

if your gonna invest .. cop a ps3 ..

Close enough? ...
not really

if u really wanna invest...jus buy or make a computer...one of those can do everything a ps3 can do and more

and people say hd movies this or blu-ray movies that...s**t is obsolete when u can jus download one and stream it to ur tv from anything these days

but people do what they can when they wanna justify that purchase, no matter what it is
 9 years ago '07        #165
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 iamcrackmusik said:
not really

if u really wanna invest...jus buy or make a computer...one of those can do everything a ps3 can do and more

and people say hd movies this or blu-ray movies that...s**t is obsolete when u can jus download one and stream it to ur tv from anything these days

but people do what they can when they wanna justify that purchase, no matter what it is

umm no, pc exclusives are mostly garbage. So what if the pc can do more if it's missing out on a gang of console titles that never get ported over?
 9 years ago '05        #166
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
I'll Stick With My PS3....

Only Thing I Dont Like About The 360 Is The Controller & Online Gaming Which You Have To Pay.

My Thought Is...
What If The Top Games On The 360 Such As Halo,GOW,etc. Became Multi-platform Games? Would 360 Die-hard Fans Be Cool With It Or Freak Out...
 9 years ago '04        #167
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 DarkSidesHero said:
*sigh* Your 360 didn't come with a High Def movie player or a recharge kit for your wireless controller did it? No. :greetings10:

One of the FF is exclusive to the PS3
DUH, I highlighted the multiplatform games he put in his post
 9 years ago '04        #168
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
yeah i did that on purpose to see some x-box fanboy come to u rescue and u bit the bait and u haven't said nothing to the outrageous 360 BS going on in this thread so now your true colors are shown
Hows correcting you showing my true colors when at this point my 360 gets as much play time as my PS3 its called having a life, responsibilities, and a job. not getting red in the face because someone corrected you. go get some p***y
 9 years ago '08        #169
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
haahahahah.... can't say i didn't try ....
 9 years ago '08        #170
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 XxC4xX said:
Hows correcting you showing my true colors when at this point my 360 gets as much play time as my PS3 its called having a life, responsibilities, and a job. not getting red in the face because someone corrected you. go get some p***y
well since you say u from detroit and im from detroit then when u see my response time use your imagination but i see some retarded comments in this thread and everything i stated was true but you only responds to me now either you're a fanboy or a woman who don't understand logic
 9 years ago '04        #171
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
well since you say u from detroit and im from detroit then when u see my response time use your imagination but i see some retarded comments in this thread and everything i stated was true but you only responds to me now either you're a fanboy or a woman who don't understand logic
dude with what u just said you proved the point I made in my last post. You have no life
 04-13-2009, 09:05 AM         #172
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post.

So your 30 dollar recharge kit is what you are comparing to a 50 dollar controller that powers by USB?

30 dollars for the cord to power your controller and an extra 50 bucks for the actual controller vs 50 dollars for the PS3 controller only.

80 vs 50. Can you do math or do I have to explain which one is a cheaper and better buy for you?
My PS3 came with a rumble controller anyways, only reason to spend more is if I want to play multiplayer obviously. The Xbox controller dies quick too.
 9 years ago '05        #173
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10780 10780
damn this thread is the opposite of what the thread title implies lmao
 04-13-2009, 09:09 AM         #174
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
not really

You still have to buy something, you can't stream an HD movie to your tv for free at full resolution. In which case you are better off buying a PS3 because reality is loading off the HD > streaming through an internet in many ways.
 9 years ago '04        #175
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
f**k PS3...yeah i said it. f**k that big a.ss blu-ray gundam. PS3 only got a few good games i can count on my fingers. it'll always catch dust.
 9 years ago '08        #176
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 XxC4xX said:
dude with what u just said you proved the point I made in my last post. You have no life
n*gga please go somewhere and kiss you girls feet but on a real note most 360 fans are playing games thats on ps3 and saying there gaming experience is so much better now i go back to playing the 2 top games this generation has to offer mgs4 and k!llzone 2 get at me :lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #177
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 smokeweed101. said:
I get all my HD movies for free, so your f**king yourself over the truth is obvious PS3 is better.
Ok....Just b/c you get all your HD movies for free...I guess everyone else does too right??? Well I guess a PS3 would be good for YOU....Doesnt make it the best system period

I guess with your logic....b/c i download must of my movies I can say PC >>>> PS3 and Xbox360 right???

Last edited by titanreese; 04-13-2009 at 10:44 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #178
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
n*gga please go somewhere and kiss you girls feet but on a real note most 360 fans are playing games thats on ps3 and saying there gaming experience is so much better now i go back to playing the 2 top games this generation has to offer mgs4 and k!llzone 2 get at me :lachen001:
Is it true that mgs4 has about 15 to 20 hours of cutscenes??? I had a friend tell me it has a single 3 hour cutscene
 9 years ago '05        #179
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10780 10780
 titanreese said:
Is it true that mgs4 has about 15 to 20 hours of cutscenes??? I had a friend tell me it has a single 3 hour cutscene
LOL nah

though the cut scenes can be lengthy at times, there isn't any one scene that gets anywhere near 3 hours in length (i did fall asleep during one though, smh, had to pause that s**t)

if you're a fan, the cut scenes are no problem
 9 years ago '06        #180
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 P-Hill said:
LOL nah

though the cut scenes can be lengthy at times, there isn't any one scene that gets anywhere near 3 hours in length (i did fall asleep during one though, smh, had to pause that s**t)

if you're a fan, the cut scenes are no problem
I never actually got in to the series but ive heard it was a very good game
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago