Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
my ps3 is only good for 2 games...mlb the show and k!llzone...that s**t is used primarily for wi-fi video streaming
 9 years ago '06        #142
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 sasuke-sama313 said:
in 1998 you probly said VHS>DVD while i couldn't wait for s**t like the matrix and the mummy
ummmm hell no....in 1998 I was 12 I could give a rats a.ss about VHS or DVD

VHS to DVD was ALOT bigger jump then DVD to Blu-ray so you really cant compare that

There was a s**t load of advantages to get DVDs over VHS....

I can think of only one advantage when it comes to Blu-ray Not worth buying a 250 to 300 dollar blu ray player and pay an extra 10 to 15 dollars for blu-ray movies
 9 years ago '06        #143
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
I know a guy that was at Walmart 2 days early to get his PS3 on launch day TO THIS DAY he owns ONE blu ray. I know three other people with PS3s, they've bought a combined total of 5 blu rays. Yet if you ask them about the system they'll mos def bring blu ray up EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T EVEN USE BUY THEM. I'm looking at this thread and for some reason MOST OF IT ISN'T ABOUT THE GAMES OR THE GAME CONSOLE. GAME BEING THE KEYWORD Why? Because alot of Sony fans are full of bulls**t, this is Gamespot, you clowns belong in Silicone Valley because you're talking about everything except....the games.

You know what yall remind me of? I went into Gamestop a couple of years ago and there was a guy arguing with a friend of mines brother about the consoles. This guy pulls out the greatest PS3 vs 360 argument k!ller of all time. 'I CAN TURN MY PS3 ON WITH MY PSP, CAN YOU DO THAT WITH THE 360?!?!!' That perfectly rounds yall up. You clowns are that guy.
:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #144
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Dvd rental price @ blockbuster $5

Blu-Ray rental price @ blockbuster $5

Netflix per month for 1 dvd - $8.99

Netflix per month for 1 Blu-Ray - $9.99

why people buy these s**ts to watch once and just have sit ona shelf I will never understand.

Also all the demo's you want all the chatting you want and all the online play you want is all free on the PSN its not that people are broke but when given a choice between a free bag of weed and a $50 bag with the same amount in it which one you gonna take ?
Yea, but it shouldnt effect rather you get a xbox 360 is my agrument.....Yes, Its a pain in the a.ss to pay for the s**t but some people wont buy a Xbox 360 just b/c of that Not a very good reason
 04-11-2009, 10:35 AM         #145
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anything the s**tty hardware is a better reason not to buy it.
 04-11-2009, 10:42 AM         #146
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
I know a guy that was at Walmart 2 days early to get his PS3 on launch day TO THIS DAY he owns ONE blu ray. I know three other people with PS3s, they've bought a combined total of 5 blu rays. Yet if you ask them about the system they'll mos def bring blu ray up EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T EVEN USE/BUY THEM. I'm looking at this thread and for some reason MOST OF IT ISN'T ABOUT THE GAMES OR THE GAME CONSOLE. GAME BEING THE KEYWORD Why? Because alot of Sony fans are full of bulls**t, this is Gamespot, you clowns belong in Silicone Valley because you're talking about everything except....the games.

You know what yall remind me of? I went into Gamestop a couple of years ago and there was a guy arguing with a friend of mines brother about the consoles. This guy pulls out the greatest PS3 vs 360 argument k!ller of all time. 'I CAN TURN MY PS3 ON WITH MY PSP, CAN YOU DO THAT WITH THE 360?!?!!' That perfectly rounds yall up. You clowns are that guy.
So because your friends don't buy bluray its not relevant? lol

Its a gaming console, but im used to expecting more from my s**t than just a basic bundle.

Its like asking why you want cupholders in your car. Its not like you really can't hold the cup or find a way around no cup-holder, but the fact that those making the car considered all these little details and included them to make your driving experience pleasant.

Likewise, bluray is not necessary for gaming, but they use it for size and quality reasons. Wifi is not necessary but it helps by reducing the amount of wires running around your next gen home. USB ports aren't important for gaming and yet the USB support on PS3 is extensive. Same as the bluetooth, actually.

It not being necessary for gaming does not mean it doesn't help at all. Right now you're the guy complaining about the extra features (which far outvalue $100) and crying because YOU don't see why its relevant. Just because you don't understand does not mean it is a stupid idea. It just means you're slow.
 9 years ago '08        #147
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Metalzoa said:

Its a gaming console, but im used to expecting more from my s**t than just a basic bundle.

Its like asking why you want cupholders in your car. Its not like you really can't hold the cup or find a way around no cup-holder, but the fact that those making the car considered all these little details and included them to make your driving experience pleasant.

Likewise, bluray is not necessary for gaming, but they use it for size and quality reasons. Wifi is not necessary but it helps by reducing the amount of wires running around your next gen home. USB ports aren't important for gaming and yet the USB support on PS3 is extensive. Same as the bluetooth, actually.

It not being necessary for gaming does not mean it doesn't help at all. Right now you're the guy complaining about the extra features (which far outvalue $100) and crying because YOU don't see why its relevant. Just because you don't understand does not mean it is a stupid idea. It just means you're slow.
you are right but im sure u know its not always the best thing in the end people just like what they like i read though this thread and someone else made sense a little and said lets talk about the games ok uncharted 2 god of war 3 bioshock 2 heavy rain (killzone 2) MAG imfamous gran turismo 5 ff13 and ff13 versus white knight chronicle ok lets talk

Last edited by sasuke-sama313; 04-11-2009 at 04:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #148
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 sasuke-sama313 said:
you are right but im sure u know its not always the best thing in the end people just like what they like i read though this thread and someone else made sense a little and said lets talk about the games ok uncharted 2 god of war 3 bioshock 2 heavy rain (killzone 2) MAG imfamous gran turismo 5 ff13 and ff13 versus white knight chronicle ok lets talk
You do know that s**t is multiplatform right?
 04-11-2009, 08:28 PM         #149
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I figured I would randomly come in here just to say "f**k blu-ray"

I know people that are actually rebuying movies in Blu-ray just to have them

Give me a 10 or 15 dollar DVD over a 25 or 30 dollar Blu-ray any muthaf**king day of the week.

Now back to topic....I like 360 but will admit I dont have much playing time on the PS3.

Oh and f**k the people complaining about paying 50 dollars a year..... Its 5 dollars a month you broke muthaf**kers

Thats all the demos you want to play and all the chatting with friends you want to do.
I get all my HD movies for free, so your f**king yourself over the truth is obvious PS3 is better.
 04-11-2009, 08:33 PM         #150
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

These dudes are excited to get a gamebox with a wired controller and r/w/y cords. Still living primitive and s**t.

Having 10 cords running around a bunch of hardware is not next gen.
 9 years ago '04        #151
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 Metalzoa said:

*sigh*

1. The car analogy isn't a good one. I mean you got the point across but its not the same. Its more like a car coming with the next from of media after mp3s, and 45 outta every 150 using it. Its not irrelevant just that its not as important as 135 of those owners will make it out to be. I myself use the blu ray player, so to claim that I think its irrelevant is crazy.

2. Before you call someone slow you might want to try READING son, I own a PS3 as I've said before but you probably missed that when you were too quick to run off at the tongue. My only complaint has been against people that talk about s**t when they don't even use half of it. The only 'crying' seems to be done by you kids.

3.You have yet to disprove my point about the games/game systems so why'd you waste my time and yours by even replying. I'm not hating, you're just too damn ignorant to realize it. Not my fault.

I
 9 years ago '04        #152
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
These dudes are excited to get a gamebox with a wired controller and r/w/y cords. Still living primitive and s**t.

Having 10 cords running around a bunch of hardware is not next gen.
Wait doesn't the PS3 come with R/W/Y cords?

My 360 came with the HD cords and it only has one more cord running to it than my PS3.

See this is what I'm talking about, cats trying waaaay too hard.
 9 years ago '05        #153
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
alright i own both systems and this is my opinion:
ps3 hardware is ten times better than the 360. im tired of having to send in my 360 over n over and now they want me to pay $100 to get it fixed. which is some f**king bulls**t. paying the extra hundred now n the other 100 for the wireless it already surpasses the price i payed for my ps3.

Exclusives: xbox 360 has halo n gears, etc.ps3 has mgs, k!llzone, mlb the show,etc. most of the other great games can be found on both systems therefore they are equal in that category.

the reason i keep coming back to 360 is the xbox live n the fact that almost all my friends have 360. which is the only reason i buy the online multiplayer games for the 360. so the xbox takes that one.

now the bonus goes to ps3. blu motherf**king ray. yes some of u cant afford buying blu rays or just dont care. which is understandable, but for me i love my movies. i collect movies n there is nothing better than watching a blu ray on a big hd screen. yea not many people care for buying blu rays but my s**ts dont just sit there and collect dust. after a day of work nothing better than sparking up a blunt and watching some quality hi def s**t. u dont knock the people that spend 1,000s of dollars on shoes or on there cars. me i spend money on my place and my home theatre/ entertainment system.

dont get me wrong i love my xbox and ive had it for awhile. i just wish that b***h wouldnt f**king break all the time. and yes i know some of u has had there since launch. well mine f**king broke and broke and broke again, and so did many others. overall xbox is great cause of there online system. xbox live f**king k!lls psn. but hey i dont have to worry cause i got them both
 9 years ago '05        #154
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
now everybody stop catching feelings over ure favorite toy

Last edited by TheCarter11; 04-11-2009 at 11:27 PM..
 04-12-2009, 06:39 AM         #155
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:

My 360 came with the HD cords and it only has one more cord running to it than my PS3.

You need to hook up an extra wireless, extra blu-ray, extra hdd etc.

If you ask me the ones trying too hard are the check$ box 360 defenders.
 04-12-2009, 06:41 AM         #156
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCarter11 said:
alright i own both systems and this is my opinion:
ps3 hardware is ten times better than the 360. im tired of having to send in my 360 over n over and now they want me to pay $100 to get it fixed. which is some f**king bulls**t. paying the extra hundred now n the other 100 for the wireless it already surpasses the price i payed for my ps3.

Exclusives: xbox 360 has halo n gears, etc.ps3 has mgs, k!llzone, mlb the show,etc. most of the other great games can be found on both systems therefore they are equal in that category.

the reason i keep coming back to 360 is the xbox live n the fact that almost all my friends have 360. which is the only reason i buy the online multiplayer games for the 360. so the xbox takes that one.

now the bonus goes to ps3. blu motherf**king ray. yes some of u cant afford buying blu rays or just dont care. which is understandable, but for me i love my movies. i collect movies n there is nothing better than watching a blu ray on a big hd screen. yea not many people care for buying blu rays but my s**ts dont just sit there and collect dust. after a day of work nothing better than sparking up a blunt and watching some quality hi def s**t. u dont knock the people that spend 1,000s of dollars on shoes or on there cars. me i spend money on my place and my home theatre/ entertainment system.

dont get me wrong i love my xbox and ive had it for awhile. i just wish that b***h wouldnt f**king break all the time. and yes i know some of u has had there since launch. well mine f**king broke and broke and broke again, and so did many others. overall xbox is great cause of there online system. xbox live f**king k!lls psn. but hey i dont have to worry cause i got them both
This is the truth, blu-ray > red ring
 04-12-2009, 07:18 AM         #157
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCarter11 said:
now everybody stop catching feelings over ure favorite toy
But how else can I better spend easter sunday?
 04-12-2009, 09:03 AM         #158
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:

*sigh* Your 360 didn't come with a High Def movie player or a recharge kit for your wireless controller did it? No. :greetings10:

XxC4xX said:
One of the FF is exclusive to the PS3
 9 years ago '08        #159
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 XxC4xX said:
yeah i did that on purpose to see some x-box fanboy come to u rescue and u bit the bait and u haven't said nothing to the outrageous 360 BS going on in this thread so now your true colors are shown
 9 years ago '04        #160
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You need to hook up an extra wireless, extra blu-ray, extra hdd etc.
Oh now I see what you're saying
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy