Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2009, 05:08 PM         #121
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owned 3 PS3s ... none ever broke. All my controllers have lived well, and COD4 is the game I play the most. They fix it for 3 years and most 360s don't even last that long without experiencing a problem. After the 3 year mark its just a count-down to getting fried.

So now your argument is not about price, its about quality? You know you can't even go there ... trying to compare the hardware of the consoles. It's evident you are a stan ... fall back. Your arguments aren't objective.
 04-08-2009, 05:29 PM         #122
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ damn
 04-08-2009, 05:31 PM         #123
drew12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT NEVER REALLY WAS ABOUT PRICE IT WAS THE FACT THAT HE WAS SAYING PS3 COMES WITH BLU-RAY AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT THE BLU-RAY IS POINTLESS WITHOUT THE HDMI CABLE. YOU ALREADY PAID $600 WHY WOULD I THINK U GIVE A f**k ABOUT PRICE.
 04-08-2009, 11:24 PM         #124
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drew12 said:
WOW CHILL OUT. MY XBOX IS THE s**t. I USE RECHARGABLE BATTERIES AND THE PS3 CONTROLLERS SUCK. MY DUDE WENT THROUGH 3 OR 4 PLAYING CALL OF DUTY CUZ THE JOYSTICKS WOULD GET STUCK. WHY THE f**k WOULD THEY SEND ME A TOWEL? IF IT BREAKS THEY FIX IT FOR FREE AND EXTEND THE WARRANTY, IF YOUR PS3 BREAKS IT $150 TO GET IT FIXED
you sound biased.....and i've dropped my PS3 controller numerous times and it's built like the great wall of china
 9 years ago '06        #125
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 1466 1466
There real the same s**t, but with exclusives and both with their faults. I like them all
 9 years ago '06        #126
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 drew12 said:
elite comes with a hdmi hook-up
:rolleyes: gonna include the 2 AA batteries that come for the controller too? it's $5.00 online if ur talkin bout an hdmi cord. If ur talkin bout an hdmi port, my 3rd console for $199 came with one.

*Looks @ roommates elite 360 - sees hdmi port, its black, sees bigger hdd that'd be never used due to lack of ability to transfer all types of media support via usb port to 120gb hdd*

*Looks @ my arcade console - sees hdmi port, its white & a 20gb hdd*

*Laughs @ $200 price difference after using the same money on 500gb hdd to PS3 for actual storage of all forms of media support via usb*

*Ends typing message via PS3 through built in wifi*

Last edited by Soraci7; 04-09-2009 at 06:33 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #127
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
ok xbox has more games and everyone is talking about the price of the ps3 think about the pirce if you want to play xbox online

ps3 80gb is 399 free online and blu-ray
xbox pro 299 and elite is 399 say you get the elite to play online you have to 100 dollars for the wireless adapter thats if you chose to play wireless and you have to pay for the subscription for how however many month you want.

now you do the math. i own a ps3 and was thinking about getting a xbox but since i like to play online why pay for on the extra stuff when i can just hope right on and play?

always scared of the red ring of death i work at best buy at least 2 360s get returned everyday
 9 years ago '07        #128
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
ok xbox has more games and everyone is talking about the price of the ps3 think about the pirce if you want to play xbox online

ps3 80gb is 399 free online and blu-ray
xbox pro 299 and elite is 399 say you get the elite to play online you have to 100 dollars for the wireless adapter thats if you chose to play wireless and you have to pay for the subscription for how however many month you want.

now you do the math. i own a ps3 and was thinking about getting a xbox but since i like to play online why pay for on the extra stuff when i can just hope right on and play?

always scared of the red ring of death i work at best buy at least 2 360s get returned everyday
 04-09-2009, 07:00 AM         #129
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drew12 said:
you got to buy a hdmi cable for your blu-ray to work. Thats like $100
Try 10 dollars, we all learn that big names overcharge, a wal-mart cable still looks good.

Have fun paying 200 on a blu-ray player, 100 on a special HDD.
 04-09-2009, 07:00 AM         #130
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Time to send a blu-ray copy of Silence of the Lambs to PS3 through media server.

Gates clones with your basic video game system.
 9 years ago '07        #131
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 smokeweed101. said:
Time to send a blu-ray copy of Silence of the Lambs to PS3 through media server.

Gates clones with your basic video game system.
^^Between doing this and flying my RC airplane, this is where all my 'me time' is spent. No need to buy every blu ray that comes out anymore. I got about 5 1080p blu rays on my PS3 at a time.On top of that an HDMI reciever for the k!ller audio.

The Spirit in 1080p:agreement6:
 04-09-2009, 07:30 AM         #132
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have like 11 hd movies and mad shows, at least I can watch these until I get an external HDD which is damn good. Got my digital optical audio setup too.
 04-09-2009, 08:49 AM         #133
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
The Spirit in 1080p:agreement6:
Been wanting to cop this movie on bluray since I saw it!
 9 years ago '07        #134
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Metalzoa said:
Been wanting to cop this movie on bluray since I saw it!
s**t looks clean man even though it's a rip and not the source. Might have to cop the BD for that extra mmmmph in quality.
 9 years ago '08        #135
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
lol @ this ..

ps3 > xbox .. (that is the general consensus)

but for now ... xbox360 > ps3 (that is also the general consensus ....)
 9 years ago '06        #136
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
I figured I would randomly come in here just to say "f**k blu-ray"

I know people that are actually rebuying movies in Blu-ray just to have them

Give me a 10 or 15 dollar DVD over a 25 or 30 dollar Blu-ray any muthaf**king day of the week.

Now back to topic....I like 360 but will admit I dont have much playing time on the PS3.

Oh and f**k the people complaining about paying 50 dollars a year..... Its 5 dollars a month you broke muthaf**kers

Thats all the demos you want to play and all the chatting with friends you want to do.

Last edited by titanreese; 04-10-2009 at 01:30 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #137
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 titanreese said:
I figured I would randomly come in here just to say "f**k blu-ray"

I know people that are actually rebuying movies in Blu-ray just to have them

Give me a 10 or 15 dollar DVD over a 25 or 30 dollar Blu-ray any muthaf**king day of the week.

Now back to topic....I like 360 but will admit I dont have much playing time on the PS3.

Oh and f**k the people complaining about paying 50 dollars a year..... Its 5 dollars a month you broke muthaf**kers

Thats all the demos you want to play and all the chatting with friends you want to do.
in 1998 you probly said VHS>DVD while i couldn't wait for s**t like the matrix and the mummy
 9 years ago '04        #138
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 titanreese said:
I know a guy that was at Walmart 2 days early to get his PS3 on launch day TO THIS DAY he owns ONE blu ray. I know three other people with PS3s, they've bought a combined total of 5 blu rays. Yet if you ask them about the system they'll mos def bring blu ray up EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T EVEN USE/BUY THEM. I'm looking at this thread and for some reason MOST OF IT ISN'T ABOUT THE GAMES OR THE GAME CONSOLE. GAME BEING THE KEYWORD Why? Because alot of Sony fans are full of bulls**t, this is Gamespot, you clowns belong in Silicone Valley because you're talking about everything except....the games.

You know what yall remind me of? I went into Gamestop a couple of years ago and there was a guy arguing with a friend of mines brother about the consoles. This guy pulls out the greatest PS3 vs 360 argument k!ller of all time. 'I CAN TURN MY PS3 ON WITH MY PSP, CAN YOU DO THAT WITH THE 360?!?!!' That perfectly rounds yall up. You clowns are that guy.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 04-10-2009 at 06:50 PM..
 04-10-2009, 12:52 PM         #139
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:

Dvd rental price @ blockbuster $5

Blu-Ray rental price @ blockbuster $5

Netflix per month for 1 dvd - $8.99

Netflix per month for 1 Blu-Ray - $9.99

why people buy these s**ts to watch once and just have sit ona shelf I will never understand.

Also all the demo's you want all the chatting you want and all the online play you want is all free on the PSN its not that people are broke but when given a choice between a free bag of weed and a $50 bag with the same amount in it which one you gonna take ?
 04-10-2009, 12:58 PM         #140
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xbox 360 = moddable games

ps3 = CANT
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy