Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 P-Hill said:
I like em both... like the 360 more since I got a lot more games for it

360 = Exclusives & Multiplats (except f!ghting games)

PS3 = Exclusives & Multiplat f!ghting games + Blu Ray Movies
Basically how I feel.

And I completely agree on that 'Soda pop' s**t, I hate when people say 'pop'.
 9 years ago '04        #102
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 sasuke-sama313 said:
u couldn't be more wrongand i've played the top games on 360 and if they we're better to me i would have one but im not going to be a a*****e and buy one for no reason like i've said before the 360 games that i wanted to play were bioshock and mass effect so i'll get my homie 360 to beat mass effect but there's no way im buy a system for one game not ps3 ps4 not 720 1440 i love metal gear but i wouldn't buy no system for one game
Did it red ring, or any system hardware errors pop up while u played it, what top games have you played.

sasuke-sama313 said:
ps. just because u own one system doesn't make u a fanboy and just because u own all systems doesn't mean u aren't one
if u own one system and your bashing the other you dont own for stuff that never happened to you during your experience with the other your a fanboy.

Owning multiple systems gives you a more ground opinion when you've had the chance to own and play said titles or witness faults.
 9 years ago '06        #103
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
halo is wack. gears 1 and 2 are wack. the only game that looks good is l4d and i even think that is overrated.
 04-08-2009, 05:12 AM         #104
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xbox and 360 are both garbage

PS3 & PS2 > PS1 > 360 > XBOX

Any MGS is better than any Xbox game, the multimedia playback is 100 times better as well as the file supports, the internet saves money, the hard drive and replacing it saves time and money, the only thing Microsoft has is the high tech Bill Gates money which is why they are better for computers but not for gaming, music, and movie playback.

I could careless about minor things like in game soundtrack and NTFS support when I can hook up a media server and playback lossless quality flac files while playing 1080p games.
 04-08-2009, 05:19 AM         #105
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Jazeera- said:
but since im not rich like everyone else on here .... i gotta stick with the basics first ...
Bill Gates charges a lung for a HDD, a heart for 1 year of online play, and a soul for all the tools and accessories you need to keep up with PS3.

Paying 200 for a system that requires another 300 to even be worth it.
 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM         #106
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man the peeps who make that gay a.ss arguement need to go out and get some pusssy forreal..whats the difference..you play video games on them,u watch movies etc.. they do the same crap.....

s**t if i had a couple extra dollas buy a ps3..but im happy with my 360 for right now
 04-08-2009, 02:28 PM         #107
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Bill Gates charges a lung for a HDD, a heart for 1 year of online play, and a soul for all the tools and accessories you need to keep up with PS3.

That's been my biggest beef with 360. All these things are important for next-gen, so why did you remove them from the stock system and sell them separately? PS3 least just calls for one more controller and a bluetooth headset at the most, but the 360 requires so much other stuff. Like AA batteries? WTF. I understand you can play-and-charge, but was that an afterthought or was it really planned and left out on purpose? Wifi? Microsoft didn't know about wifi? Why did they leave it out? Mistake or money drain?

Stupid s**t like that you really gotta ask whats up.
 9 years ago '06        #108
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
 smokeweed101. said:

BINGO! YOU HIT IT!

You know you are an idiot when you pay $300 for a console and pay an extra $300 on accessories and then have to worry about RROD and no Blu-Ray......
 9 years ago '05        #109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
I see plenty of d*ck riders in this thread.

Pitts Gutta said:
BINGO! YOU HIT IT!

You know you are an idiot when you pay $300 for a console and pay an extra $300 on accessories and then have to worry about RROD and no Blu-Ray......
As for you, gay dude, that's why you would buy a Pro or Elite. Damn, at least act like you have some sort of intelligence.
 9 years ago '06        #110
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 younggangsta_s said:

As for you, gay dude, that's why you would buy a Pro or Elite. Damn, at least act like you have some sort of intelligence.
all u get for $200 more dollars is a black plastic case & a120gb hdd on elite. I think that was one of his points. @ least throw in a wireless adapter for that price difference. Nothin elite about pluggin a _____ foot long ethernet cord.
 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM         #111
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

The thing is, not everything is standard in comparison to the other XBOX 360 models whereas every Playstation 3 does have a Blu-Ray Disc drive, hard drive, Wi-Fi, etc.
 9 years ago '08        #112
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
I gotta rock with the PS3......
 04-08-2009, 04:09 PM         #113
drew12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 88' said:
the thing is, not everything is standard in comparison to the other xbox 360 models whereas every playstation 3 does have a blu-ray disc drive, hard drive, wi-fi, etc.
you got to buy a hdmi cable for your blu-ray to work. Thats like $100
 04-08-2009, 04:10 PM         #114
drew12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ksoraci7 said:
all u get for $200 more dollars is a black plastic case & a120gb hdd on elite. I think that was one of his points. @ least throw in a wireless adapter for that price difference. Nothin elite about pluggin a _____ foot long ethernet cord.
elite comes with a hdmi hook-up
 04-08-2009, 04:13 PM         #115
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait the 360 doesn't have wifi?

[pic - click to view]

04-08-2009, 04:16 PM         #116
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drew12 said:
you got to buy a hdmi cable for your blu-ray to work. Thats like $100
No you dont just to maximize the quality but anyway the real question is

:wtf: where the f**k do you shop and how stupid ar you for paying $100 for an HDMI cable ?

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 04-08-2009 at 04:17 PM..
 04-08-2009, 04:20 PM         #117
drew12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
No you dont just to maximize the quality but anyway the real question is

:wtf: where the f**k do you shop and how stupid ar you for paying $100 for an HDMI cable ?
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE BUT THEY ARE ALOT. IF U JUST USE THOSE s**tTY CABLES THEY GIVE U ITS NOT BLU-RAY QUALITY
 04-08-2009, 04:36 PM         #118
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drew12 said:
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE BUT THEY ARE ALOT. IF U JUST USE THOSE s**tTY CABLES THEY GIVE U ITS NOT BLU-RAY QUALITY
Buying a hi-def cable ... a one time investment is crazy but buying duracell batteries to power your controller isnt?

You wanna argue about the bluray quality, when the fix is just a cable. What about the quality of your console? Does Microsoft send you a towel with every console now?
 9 years ago '04        #119
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 drew12 said:
Go to avs forums and read up. You could get a monoprice.com hdmi cable which is $6. The only way you could see a difference is if the cable is longer than 25 feet from experts.

So basically, a $6 one time investment for a cable is the same as batteries for the 360.
 04-08-2009, 04:59 PM         #120
drew12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Buying a hi-def cable ... a one time investment is crazy but buying duracell batteries to power your controller isnt?

You wanna argue about the bluray quality, when the fix is just a cable. What about the quality of your console? Does Microsoft send you a towel with every console now?
WOW CHILL OUT. MY XBOX IS THE s**t. I USE RECHARGABLE BATTERIES AND THE PS3 CONTROLLERS SUCK. MY DUDE WENT THROUGH 3 OR 4 PLAYING CALL OF DUTY CUZ THE JOYSTICKS WOULD GET STUCK. WHY THE f**k WOULD THEY SEND ME A TOWEL? IF IT BREAKS THEY FIX IT FOR FREE AND EXTEND THE WARRANTY, IF YOUR PS3 BREAKS IT $150 TO GET IT FIXED
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now