Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
Triple0 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 593 593
yeah but the box is all tore up. those mother f**kers are impossible to open.
 9 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Gotti211 said:
i thought just old ppl said pop cuz both my grandmamas be sayin dat s**t.......so i think its more of a old ppl thang then region thang
Wrong n*gga.
 9 years ago '08        #83
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 sasuke-sama313 said:
n*gga this Boxden
I read your whole post but only because i forced myself too ...

You sound like you did your thing ... but that doesn't take away from the fact that its very difficult to understand some s**t without punctuation ... and its not worth it for me to struggle trying to figure which idea stops .. and when another one begins ....

Anyway ... I don't care for a system that can probably power my car .... i want to play games ... and so far ... i havent had a reason to spend that money on that system .... (they know which system im talking about) ..... my first system bricked on me .. but i copped another one a few weeks ago ... and now im going to see if "taking care" of it works ... i use to move my first system around alot and i always kept it on the rug ... ... so lets see ...


Last edited by -Jazeera-; 04-07-2009 at 08:22 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #84
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
and its f**kin SODA .... damn WTF ...

Ayo can i have some of that POP vs ... Let me hold that soda for you ......
 9 years ago '04        #85
Dimone293 
space
avatar space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
I made the switch back to Xbox due to the online play alone...games are pretty much the same for both lets be fuc king honest here. but the online play and set up is so much better on xbox its crazy...Try to play a game of socom (btw graphics stink) with some of your boys its a pain in the a.ss....now oto play some gears 2...log on join the party and accept an invite to game. The bad thing here is the Sony is a better made console. People b***h about the size of an xbox controller as well...I def feel them on XBox 1 but now...not really much difference....I guess if you play offline it really doesn't matter...minus the exclusive games for each system...I do have all 3 systems...so there is no real bias here just calling it like I see it!
 9 years ago '06        #86
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,067 | Props total: 13784 13784
actually it's the other way around....basically when xbox and ps2 were out when people would be on here talking about s**t they could do with there modded xbox you had a ps2 fanboy cope in hating and saying how ps2 had all the exclusives and live was free and blah blah blah.....now this time around 360 have the exclusives and the comp really isn't close..only thing ps3 got goin for it is metal gear solid,blu ray,and the 360 red ring (although u didn't hear one ps2 fan on here showin the same type of hate about the ps2's laser eye)

i own all systems and don't discriminate...right now 360 is better...i also think xbox was better than ps2 but next go around who's to say which will be better...and whichever it is i'll playin

people who jock a system based off of who makes is dumb as hell...just like the people over in japan and s**t buying ps3 cause xbox is american made...just stupid
 04-07-2009, 09:48 AM         #87
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because they know its better. They have no choice but to playa hate.
 9 years ago '08        #88
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 -Jazeera- said:
I read your whole post but only because i forced myself too ...

You sound like you did your thing ... but that doesn't take away from the fact that its very difficult to understand some s**t without punctuation ... and its not worth it for me to struggle trying to figure which idea stops .. and when another one begins ....

Anyway ... I don't care for a system that can probably power my car .... i want to play games ... and so far ... i havent had a reason to spend that money on that system .... (they know which system im talking about) ..... my first system bricked on me .. but i copped another one a few weeks ago ... and now im going to see if "taking care" of it works ... i use to move my first system around alot and i always kept it on the rug ... ... so lets see ...
Ok this is for u my n*gga and no hard feelings. What games are u playing on the 360 that are better then mgs4,killzone2,uncharded,LBP,MLB09 the show,resistance 2 and virtua f!ghter 5. I only mention virtua f!ghter because i prefer ps3 controllers. Now help me out homie what games are u playing?
 9 years ago '05        #89
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 238 238
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Ok this is for u my n*gga and no hard feelings. What games are u playing on the 360 that are better then mgs4,killzone2,uncharded,LBP,MLB09 the show,resistance 2 and virtua f!ghter 5. I only mention virtua f!ghter because i prefer ps3 controllers. Now help me out homie what games are u playing?
n*gga just play the games...why be a hypocrite?
 9 years ago '06        #90
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
i have both and when I hear these video game hoes bickering I wanna k!ll them both
 9 years ago '08        #91
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Ok this is for u my n*gga and no hard feelings. What games are u playing on the 360 that are better then mgs4,killzone2,uncharded,LBP,MLB09 the show,resistance 2 and virtua f!ghter 5. I only mention virtua f!ghter because i prefer ps3 controllers. Now help me out homie what games are u playing?
i appreciate the fact that you used the punctuation ..

MGS4 - keep it ..:agreement6:

but everything else you named is a matter of opinion .. plus most of the shooters are multi consoled so it makes spending money on a ps3 for *gaming purposes only* obsolete ...
and honestly im far from a fan boy .. i will eventually pick up a ps3 to see what the fuss is about blu ray .... and then from there i will cop games ... but since im not rich like everyone else on here .... i gotta stick with the basics first ...


Last edited by -Jazeera-; 04-07-2009 at 10:55 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #92
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 Doe Stacks said:
n*gga just play the games...why be a hypocrite?
where?
 9 years ago '08        #93
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 -Jazeera- said:
i appreciate the fact that you used the punctuation ..

MGS4 - keep it ..:agreement6:

but everything else you named is a matter of opinion .. plus most of the shooters are multi consoled so it makes spending money on a ps3 for *gaming purposes only* obsolete ...
and honestly im far from a fan boy .. i will eventually pick up a ps3 to see what the fuss is about blu ray .... and then from there i will cop games ... but since im not rich like everyone else on here .... i gotta stick with the basics first ...
that i can understand but i thought u meant 360 has better games altogether i didn't mean any harm its just people says what has better games and can't prove s**t btw if i like a certain thing and someone show me something better im all for it but it seems 360 gamers say s**t like i thought k!llzone2 was suppose to be the ps3 saviour then say they haven't played it because its not selling like they thought it would dum s**t like that so how can someone like that opinion be taken seriously
 9 years ago '04        #94
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 348 348
 sasuke-sama313 said:
that i can understand but i thought u meant 360 has better games altogether i didn't mean any harm its just people says what has better games and can't prove s**t btw if i like a certain thing and someone show me something better im all for it but it seems 360 gamers say s**t like i thought k!llzone2 was suppose to be the ps3 saviour then say they haven't played it because its not selling like they thought it would dum s**t like that so how can someone like that opinion be taken seriously
that statement alone makes u a hypocrite, u fit in the same circle as them, u dont own a 360 so you wouldnt know that side of the argument. dont knock it til u own it.
 04-07-2009, 12:57 PM         #95
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't need to own one to know its unreliable hardware. The 360 lounge sticky is enough to tell you.

PS3s break, but not that often. It's the same with iPhones! They break so easily ... I don't get why people swear by them.
 9 years ago '07        #96
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Because it makes them feel better about themselves and their purchase. I see it all the time on IGN and Gamespot, xbots giving 0 ratings for games they've never played.

Go out and get some p***y, find a new hobby or some s**t cause all this trolling just says a lot about u.
 9 years ago '08        #97
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
...honestly... i love this thread ... lol

because it is very much a representation of how serious these discussions ALWAYS get .. this thread is FIVE pages long ... compared to every other thread in here that isn't a specific game discussion thread ..

Everytime im on another board and this discussion pops up .. threads go on for days and sometimes people get there real names... pictures n s**t put all over the internet ....
 9 years ago '08        #98
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 XxC4xX said:
that statement alone makes u a hypocrite, u fit in the same circle as them, u dont own a 360 so you wouldnt know that side of the argument. dont knock it til u own it.
u couldn't be more wrongand i've played the top games on 360 and if they we're better to me i would have one but im not going to be a a*****e and buy one for no reason like i've said before the 360 games that i wanted to play were bioshock and mass effect so i'll get my homie 360 to beat mass effect but there's no way im buy a system for one game not ps3 ps4 not 720 1440 i love metal gear but i wouldn't buy no system for one game

ps. just because u own one system doesn't make u a fanboy and just because u own all systems doesn't mean u aren't one
 04-07-2009, 03:58 PM         #99
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
ps. just because u own one system doesn't make u a fanboy and just because u own all systems doesn't mean u aren't one

Hear hear!

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #100
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,505 | Props total: 983 983
 Scribbler said:
The answer is simple really.

Because our avatars on 360 stand like some coooooooold homos3xuals.

While the ones on PSN get to walk around, sit on couches and stuff.

Yeah, I'm bitter. :angry12:
ROFL I remember when the avatars first dropped. I was at my friends house and everyone that came thru the house that day said the saaaame thing. 'Ayo why the f**k is your guy standing like that?'
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy