Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Triple0 said:
i have vista and have no problem with it. a couple of my friends have a 360 and they are on atleast their 3rd one. hell my one dude went threw 7 of them already.

Madden 09, Fear, Tony Hawk's Project 8 (why, i don't know), Left 4 Dead, Saint's Row, Soul Calibur 4, and Ninja Gaiden

all of which are on both consoles except l4d.
Saint's Row isn't, Lost Planet isn't, Condemned (the first one) isn't, Gears 1 and 2 aren't......

and even if they ALL were, why does that make a case for the PS3??

i can get the same games and damn near the same graphics (unless i have a huge 1080p TV) for $200 less, seems like a no-brainer to me......

you're a dude saying your friends have had RROD, i haven't had RROD and i've had 2 different 360s......

it's like i said, it's people bashing something they've not dealt with......people talk s**t about Vista all day, telling horror stories about it, but they've never touched a computer with Vista on it to see that if you deal with the s**t like you're supposed to, it's just fine....
 9 years ago '04        #42
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
What the f**k are you doing with your DS dude? Using them s**ts as chopping blocks at a Martial Arts school or some s**t. Ive had my DS Lite since launch and besides being dirty as f**k(White one) and the touch screen being off a bit s**t is a tank.

But nah people hate on each other cause most people are broke and cant afford both so they bash the other one.
Lmao nah man, the crimson ds lite has shoulder button problems fresh out the box, i just kept returning it til i got ahold of one that had shoulder buttons that worked. i agree with you on the bashing tho
 9 years ago '06        #43
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
on another note. f**k sony.

my girl dropped a glass of pop earlier and just a little bit got on the controller so i was like it's cool not much got on it. i literally could have spit more on it. but anywho. i just went to turn my ps3 on and sure enough... the controller is f**king broke and doesnt work. i wanted to sit down and enjoy some resident evil 5 but now i cant. i wont be playing any video games for awhile till i can get $50 for an overpriced controller.

/rant
 9 years ago '06        #44
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I've owned a 360,and sold it after about 6 months. The console is cheaply made in my opinion and the PS3 is more future proof than the 360 hands down. I dare you to find a game on the 360 that has better graphics than Grand Turismo 5. It doesnt exist. If you compare the PS3 exclusives to the 360's there just isnt a comparison. Why isnt the PS3 supported more the 360? Well, its because its 1st price point. People couldnt afford it. Its that simple. And the reason why its still not more popular after the price drops? Its because Microsoft drops its prices even lower. Why? If they dont, Sony will take over. People feel that the 360 is almost as good the PS3 so its ok to spend less. And then they have to end up buying tons on extras to even compare to the PS3. 360 users aren't ready for a console like the PS3......its that simple.
 9 years ago '05        #45
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Triple0 said:

my girl dropped a glass of pop earlier and just a little bit got on the controller so i was like it's cool not much got on it. i literally could have spit more on it. but anywho. i just went to turn my ps3 on and sure enough... the controller is f**king broke and doesnt work. i wanted to sit down and enjoy some resident evil 5 but now i cant. i wont be playing any video games for awhile till i can get $50 for an overpriced controller.

/rant
LMAO dam sucks. Just get your girl to go to Walmart and buy you a new one and then do the switcharoo trick and have her return it and say it was for the wrong system.
 9 years ago '06        #46
space
space
 Triple0 said:

/rant

Apparently your dumb trick spilled more than a drop. I actually dropped my PS3 controller in a huge bowl of cereal and it still worked after that. The buttons stuck because of the dried up milk but it still worked.
 9 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 BurninLz said:
i have both.. always have, ps1 ps2 ps3 xbox, xbox 360.. I like everything, id rather play a game on xbox if it were released on both tho

Blu-Ray > Your Life

Agree on Blu-Ray being the best thing since man kind.
 9 years ago '06        #48
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pitts Gutta said:
Apparently your dumb trick spilled more than a drop. I actually dropped my PS3 controller in a huge bowl of cereal and it still worked after that. The buttons stuck because of the dried up milk but it still worked.
"your dumb trick" shut the f**k up.

and no she didnt because i was next to her when she did it. i picked it up as soon as she spilt it and dryed it off myself. hardly anything got on it.
 9 years ago '06        #49
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
LMAO dam sucks. Just get your girl to go to Walmart and buy you a new one and then do the switcharoo trick and have her return it and say it was for the wrong system.
ahhh s**t. your a good man. i'll be doing that tomorrow. i'll just get one and then come back later and say the s**t didnt work.
 9 years ago '04        #50
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
thats your best bet triple0, or u could try craigslist.

Pitts Gutta said:
I've owned a 360,and sold it after about 6 months. The console is cheaply made in my opinion and the PS3 is more future proof than the 360 hands down. I dare you to find a game on the 360 that has better graphics than Grand Turismo 5. It doesnt exist. If you compare the PS3 exclusives to the 360's there just isnt a comparison. Why isnt the PS3 supported more the 360? Well, its because its 1st price point. People couldnt afford it. Its that simple. And the reason why its still not more popular after the price drops? Its because Microsoft drops its prices even lower. Why? If they dont, Sony will take over. People feel that the 360 is almost as good the PS3 so its ok to spend less. And then they have to end up buying tons on extras to even compare to the PS3. 360 users aren't ready for a console like the PS3......its that simple.
So you play games based on graphics instead of gameplay. Alot of people skipped the ps3 at launch because devs said it was hard to program for meaning it was gonna lack in terms of software.

Microsoft dropped its price lower because the 360 is even cheaper to produce now than it use to be while sony is still at a loss for every console made.
 9 years ago '05        #51
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 Triple0 said:
in my eyes the ps3 has better graphics and better games. imo

im sorry, i dont like fps they are f**king lame and that seems to be all the 360 has. also, im not paying for online services when my ps3 is free and doesnt have any problems. plus why should i pay for a system that will brick within a month of buying it?
lol @ "all that the 360 has"
My 360 hasn't bricked once since I bought it back in April last year.
 9 years ago '05        #52
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 Pitts Gutta said:
What were you doing with a huge bowl of cereal and a PlayStation 3 controller? Either you were playing, stopped, and then carried your controller to the table to eat () or you brought your bowl of cereal to your couch to play the PS3 ()

Either way, eat where you're supposed to, play where you're supposed to. How Michael J. Fox can you get to drop a controller into a bowl of cereal
 9 years ago '08        #53
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
for me its like this i got my ps3 first day and was working alot so i didn't need that many games at the time but cheak this (buy the way im broke and this is how i save money) i use my ps3 for everything i watch all my movies anime and sports games for free even the games that not on tv so i spend 2 extra dollars on a extra comcast box for my B.M who is on bed rest from the pregnancy and don't live with me (i gave her mine) i surf the net and on 11 games plus 14 on the system and didn't pay for no downloaded games and psn is free and i just learn to put youtube videos on my touch pro from the ps3 i bought my car of craiglist and my 1080p 57 inch plus i got blu-ray i save 150$ of internet alone and the web browser keep me from needing a desktop now lets look at games / mgs4 rfom 1 and 2 vf5 kz2 cod4 turok which i didn't buy bioshock motorstorm and a.ssassin creed so im not doing to bad saving money from not buying NBA league pass NFL Network and cable tv and to the people that say ps3 don't have no games all 4 of the GOTY candidates are only available for ps3
 9 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 13713 13713
 sasuke-sama313 said:
for me its like this i got my ps3 first day and was working alot so i didn't need that many games at the time but cheak this (buy the way im broke and this is how i save money) i use my ps3 for everything i watch all my movies anime and sports games for free even the games that not on tv so i spend 2 extra dollars on a extra comcast box for my B.M who is on bed rest from the pregnancy and don't live with me (i gave her mine) i surf the net and on 11 games plus 14 on the system and didn't pay for no downloaded games and psn is free and i just learn to put youtube videos on my touch pro from the ps3 i bought my car of craiglist and my 1080p 57 inch plus i got blu-ray i save 150$ of internet alone and the web browser keep me from needing a desktop now lets look at games / mgs4 rfom 1 and 2 vf5 kz2 cod4 turok which i didn't buy bioshock motorstorm and a.ssassin creed so im not doing to bad saving money from not buying NBA league pass NFL Network and cable tv and to the people that say ps3 don't have no games all 4 of the GOTY candidates are only available for ps3
n*gga got damn! This maf*cka ain't have one sentence end in a period. Did you learn how use punctuation marks in school? This n*gga got a 10 line 1 sentence paragraph.
 04-06-2009, 12:20 AM         #55
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
lol @ "all that the 360 has"
My 360 hasn't bricked once since I bought it back in April last year.
you just gave it the kiss of death my friend
 9 years ago '09        #56
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 Triple0 said:

/rant

It's f**kin soda!
 9 years ago '08        #57
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
People are just haters...

this message was brought to you by an Anti-Fanboy
 9 years ago '06        #58
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
It's f**kin soda!

when i hear people call pop soda i want to snap their necks. which sucks since i live in new york now and thats all these f**king people say. i hate new yorkers they are so annoying.
 04-06-2009, 12:59 AM         #59
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
when i hear people call pop soda i want to snap their necks. which sucks since i live in new york now and thats all these f**king people say. i hate new yorkers they are so annoying.
try livin in boston kid out here its kohhla
 9 years ago '04        #60
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Triple0 said:
callin it pop is a midwest thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago