Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2009, 07:56 PM         #21
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
personally i had my 360 for about 2 years and i loved it.
but when i got my PS3, i loved it even better.
free online play, the graphics are the same as xbox. and the Blu ray.
so to be honest, i enjoy it more because the online play is free and because of the blu ray.
i dont think the xbox sucks at all.. i just prefer the ps3 better.
:applause::applause::applause:

The only suck is that countdown to red ring :(
 9 years ago '05        #22
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
i have both.. always have, ps1 ps2 ps3 xbox, xbox 360.. I like everything, id rather play a game on xbox if it were released on both tho

Blu-Ray > Your Life

9 years ago '06        #23
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
:applause::applause::applause:

The only suck is that countdown to red ring :(

wordd ^^^ i got it last year..although i called microsoft and i got a new one like a week later..so it was w/e..but still s**t like that should never happen especially if it comes from microsoft.. out of all companies..

although i must say i am very impressed by the PS3 hardware..although it needs some tweaks here and there..if it wasn't for that, i can't see how it can't be the best console overall.
 9 years ago '05        #24
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
No Backwards Compatibility= Sony Getting Ignored this Gen.
Hasnt really been a game that made me wanna buy one, im happy with my 360, dont need another system to collect dust like my wii
 9 years ago '04        #25
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
honestly unless Im streaming media my ps3 collects dust, if a game is coming out on both systems i cop it for 360
 9 years ago '06        #26
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaHustla said:
No Backwards Compatibility= Sony Getting Ignored this Gen.
Hasnt really been a game that made me wanna buy one, im happy with my 360, dont need another system to collect dust like my wii
the no backwards compatibility k!lled it for me as well..
but like i said, if sony made a couple of tweaks here and there.. id be happy to sell off my xbox.
 9 years ago '06        #27
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
whats the big deal with the no back compatibility? all you have to do is turn your ps2 on. you guys that lazy?
 9 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Triple0 said:
whats the big deal with the no back compatibility? all you have to do is turn your ps2 on. you guys that lazy?
Um... can't do that if you don't have a PS2.
 04-05-2009, 09:21 PM         #29
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^rofl guess so
 9 years ago '04        #30
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i mean i was a xbox guy when it first dropped.....had gears of war...amazing game...and other nice games too...tony hawk underground, madden 08 lol which was sauce, then later i sold it....waited some months then had to get a system cus i was bored.....i grabbed the PS3

since then ...all i been seeing on diff forums how xbox owners have been throwing shots at the PS3 for nothing? what ya'll mad about...ya'll have the most games and the best

PS3 cant ven hold the exclusive's down..they lost so f**kin many...im not ashamed to admit the xbox has better games and the online community is far better, when it comes to graphics within the two...as i sit back and look at some of the games for both systems i really cant tell the difference.

ya'll xbox n*ggas go harder than the sony boy's..

i just want to know why? is it because when the PS3 was first announced that it was pose to shut down the 360?

I own all three system but ill tell you it all started when the 360 first dropped. Xbox 1.5, PS3 will destroy Xbox graphic in its first. Really all the Sony fanboys talk so much s**t that they deserve all the hate they get when 360 and Wii are k!lling in sales and the Cell Processor didnt live up the hype. And now that people finally see that 360 and PS3 graphics are basically the same that sony hate train finally died down.
 9 years ago '05        #31
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Triple0 said:
in my eyes the ps3 has better graphics and better games. imo

im sorry, i dont like fps they are f**king lame and that seems to be all the 360 has. also, im not paying for online services when my ps3 is free and doesnt have any problems. plus why should i pay for a system that will brick within a month of buying it?
most of the people who say s**t like this are like the people who bash Vista....

they heard how many people had problems with it at first, so they a.ssume people still have those problems.....

i've had two 360s.......bought a Pro, played it for over a year with no problems, sold it to a guy, he's playing it right now with no problem.......bought an Elite, just turned it off, been playing it for 5 months with no problems........i only know two people who have had RRODs.......one dude cleaned his room once and the first thing i said when i walked in was 'holy s**t, you have hardwood floors? i thought they were carpet' and the other dude drinks like a fish and smokes like a freight train..........

as far as it only having FPS.....

my first row of games looks like this....

Madden 09, Fear, Tony Hawk's Project 8 (why, i don't know), Left 4 Dead, Saint's Row, Soul Calibur 4, and Ninja Gaiden 2

that's 7 games and 2 FPS......i got both Gear games, which are both shooters, but not FPS......Condemned, which is survival horror........Fallout 3, FPS/RPG hybrid.....

like people said, the 360 gets more unwarranted hate than the PS3 does......

the PS3 isn't worth it's price point unless you watch Blu-Ray movies....if they were the same price, PS3 would be the better deal for the money, but with the PS3 currently being $100 more expensive, i just can't see buying it over the 360 since i don't watch Blu-Rays.....
 9 years ago '04        #32
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

most of the people who say s**t like this are like the people who bash Vista....

or the people that only own a ps3
 9 years ago '06        #33
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
i have vista and have no problem with it. a couple of my friends have a 360 and they are on atleast their 3rd one. hell my one dude went threw 7 of them already.

Madden 09, Fear, Tony Hawk's Project 8 (why, i don't know), Left 4 Dead, Saint's Row, Soul Calibur 4, and Ninja Gaiden

all of which are on both consoles except l4d.
 04-05-2009, 10:01 PM         #34
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is water wet ?
 9 years ago '04        #35
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Triple0 said:
i have vista and have no problem with it. a couple of my friends have a 360 and they are on atleast their 3rd one. hell my one dude went threw 7 of them already.
i've been threw more than 10 ds, yet i dont even bash the ds based off my own experience with it let alone someone elses
 04-05-2009, 10:04 PM         #36
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luckily i bought my PS3 early when BC was still existent. finally buying a console at launch turns out better than waiting for price drops.
 9 years ago '06        #37
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
well that just makes you stupid then. im not being a fanboy at all. let me put it this way. would you buy a car if you know that certain brand of car is known to break down alot? f**k no you wouldnt.
 9 years ago '05        #38
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 XxC4xX said:
i've been threw more than 10 ds, yet i dont even bash the ds based off my own experience with it let alone someone elses
What the f**k are you doing with your DS dude? Using them s**ts as chopping blocks at a Martial Arts school or some s**t. Ive had my DS Lite since launch and besides being dirty as f**k(White one) and the touch screen being off a bit s**t is a tank. But nah people hate on each other cause most people are broke and cant afford both so they bash the other one. I agree though that the 360 is the s**ttiest system that has been created (Only ones that were bad were the PS2 and DS which got fixed pretty quick) Seriously when people say its a s**tty system they ain't just talking out their a.ss since it has been stated on multiple accounts that their failure rate is about 30% which is f**king pathetic. Doesn't help the fact that theirs rumors surfacing that they changed the infamous 3RROD to the quickly rising problem E74 which most new consoles get.(4 of mine have got this.)

On the other hand while the PS3 has its fair share amount of games which are more then enough to compete with the 360 anyday but its like they hold their d**k in their hand and jerk off while a pr0nstar lays on their bed buttnekkid. Like i seriously sit their and wonder what the f**k their advertising and PR departments do. Only game i seen promoted decently was KZ2 and thats it.LBP and R2 didnt get enough and i dont think i saw any for Socom. And while they have slowly been improving their online i don't feel their pushing it enough to compete with X360 in terms of connecting ppl to each other i mean they have like one thing over the 360 which is dedicated servers. They really need to start putting money into dev pockets like MS does and cut that loyalty bulls**t. Its a f**king battle and these n*ggas hope devs will stay loyal while MS signing checks and getting they exclusive s**t. Think they forgot how quick n*ggas turned on Nintendo when Sony came around.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 04-05-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #39
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Triple0 said:
well that just makes you stupid then. im not being a fanboy at all. let me put it this way. would you buy a car if you know that certain brand of car is known to break down alot? f**k no you wouldnt.
unlike the ds, if you take care of your systems they would do u well, out of 43 of my friends only 3 got the rrod and thats because 1 had his sitting on carpet, 1 had his in an entertainment center with no ventilation, and the last was trying to mod his

the ds is the system that represents that care u spoke of, the shoulder buttons arent made like they should
 9 years ago '06        #40
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
thats why my one dude who i said has been threw 7 of them has taken care of them like a baby in hope not to get another one yet has 7 times.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy