Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2009, 07:01 PM         #201
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
on another note. f**k sony.

my girl dropped a glass of pop earlier and just a little bit got on the controller so i was like it's cool not much got on it. i literally could have spit more on it. but anywho. i just went to turn my ps3 on and sure enough... the controller is f**king broke and doesnt work. i wanted to sit down and enjoy some resident evil 5 but now i cant. i wont be playing any video games for awhile till i can get $50 for an overpriced controller.

/rant
U wanna talk about overpriced, that fukkin' PS3 Chatpad
is madd overpriced, shiiit cost damn near as much as a PS3 controller
 04-14-2009, 07:29 PM         #202
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
ummmm hell no....in 1998 I was 12 I could give a rats a.ss about VHS or DVD

VHS to DVD was ALOT bigger jump then DVD to Blu-ray so you really cant compare that

There was a s**t load of advantages to get DVDs over VHS....

I can think of only one advantage when it comes to Blu-ray Not worth buying a 250 to 300 dollar blu ray player and pay an extra 10 to 15 dollars for blu-ray movies
Hell only time I buy a Blu-Ray movie for over $25 is if I really want it on release
other than that I get my movies Blu-Ray movies for under $20 off amazon.com
 9 years ago '05        #203
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 smokeweed101. said:
You would still get better playback from the PS3 unless your computer is top notch.
You don't need a "top notch" computer to stream HD movies. I'm working with a Pentium D w/3 GB of RAM. It plays HD movies fine and streams them to my system fine. You just must have a sh*tty computer.
 04-15-2009, 06:28 AM         #204
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
You don't need a "top notch" computer to stream HD movies. I'm working with a Pentium D w/3 GB of RAM. It plays HD movies fine and streams them to my system fine. You just must have a sh*tty computer.
Do you I really don't give a f**k
 04-15-2009, 06:33 AM         #205
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
conclusion: PS3 is better than 360 but the price point makes more people go for the 360 in North America.
 9 years ago '05        #206
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Do you I really don't give a f**k
Than why would you say this?

smokeweed101. said:
You would still get better playback from the PS3 unless your computer is top notch.
Please stop with the non-sense, you're making yourself look stupid.
 04-16-2009, 03:21 PM         #207
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Than why would you say this?

Please stop with the non-sense, you're making yourself look stupid.
I know a lot more about video playback than some clown like you.

Like I said I don't give a f**k if you watch your boxden movies on your s**tty computer. PS3 k!lls anything out right now in that price range including computers.

f**king amateur stick to your xbox garbage.
 04-16-2009, 04:19 PM         #208
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg will you idiots stop using "Blu Ray" with every PS3 arguement???

....jesus christ just because youre the retard who decides to spend $30 on a Blu Ray disk instead of getting the 720p or 1080p version off the net doesnt make the PS3 a better media machine. Period

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 04-16-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #209
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I know a lot more about video playback than some clown like you.

Like I said I don't give a f**k if you watch your boxden movies on your s**tty computer. PS3 k!lls anything out right now in that price range including computers.

HAHAHAHA!!! You know video playback but you say that a PS3 can play back hi-def video better than a computer with a decent CPU and a decent GPU? Yea, what was I thinking? You're obviously a computer genius and know more than me... even though I'm a computer information systems major. This PS3 d*ck riders are ridiculous. Why don't you ask how many people on here stream movies to their PS3? Y'all find that it's quite a few.
 9 years ago '05        #210
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
And who was talking about an Xbox? Got damn your stupid.
 9 years ago '04        #211
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 sasuke-sama313 said:
n*gga please go somewhere and kiss you girls feet but on a real note most 360 fans are playing games thats on ps3 and saying there gaming experience is so much better now i go back to playing the 2 top games this generation has to offer mgs4 and k!llzone 2 get at me :lachen001:
get back to me when u got enough bread for real gamin, real gamers are multiplatform.......lifeless a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #212
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
n*gga please go somewhere and kiss you girls feet but on a real note most 360 fans are playing games thats on ps3 and saying there gaming experience is so much better now i go back to playing the 2 top games this generation has to offer mgs4 and killzone 2 get at me :lachen001:
Wow......
 04-17-2009, 07:59 AM         #213
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxC4xX said:
get back to me when u got enough bread for real gamin, real gamers are multiplatform.......lifeless a.ss n*gga
gamers are multiplat but its not uncommon to have a favorite. I believe that is what he's talking about.
 9 years ago '08        #214
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22577 22577
Ps3 is better overall with the blu ray, the no Red ring of death, the FREE online play, and everything else :agreement6: but i just want free games that why i gave my ps3 away and got xbox360 . Now if you could burn Ps3 games and play them ... it would be a wrap!!
 9 years ago '08        #215
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22577 22577
 Metalzoa said:
conclusion: PS3 is better than 360 but the price point makes more people go for the 360 in North America.
True dat
 04-17-2009, 09:46 AM         #216
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to make sure this becomes a classic...Imma fan the flames

Official March 2009 NPD Numbers

HW Sales

Wii 601K
Nintendo DS 563K
Xbox 360 330K
PlayStation 3 218K
PlayStation 2 112K
PSP 168K

Top 10 SW Sales
Top-Selling VG Software - March 2009
RELEASE TOTAL U.S. RANK
TITLE PUBLISHER DATE UNITS

RESIDENT EVIL 5* CAPCOM USA 360 938K
POKEMON PLATINUM VERSION NINTENDO OF AMERICA NDS 805K
HALO WARS* MICROSOFT 360 639K
RESIDENT EVIL 5* CAPCOM USA PS3 585K
WII FIT W/BALANCE BOARD NINTENDO OF AMERICA WII 541K
MLB '09: THE SHOW SONY PS3 305K
KILLZONE 2 SONY PS3 296K
WII PLAY W/REMOTE NINTENDO OF AMERICA WII 281K
MARIO KART W/WHEEL NINTENDO OF AMERICA WII 278K
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL 2K9 TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE 360 205K

04-19-2009, 08:16 AM         #217
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sales don't mean s**t. See Gallardo vs. Civic argument. Sales only reflect the decision of the people. Being able to attract more people does not mean you have a better product. You just have a more popular product.

If more people buy groceries at a certain local store vs another, does it represent the overall value of the product? Or does it just reflect local conditions and preference?

If there was a local sale or a perceived price advantage of one product over another, it will usually sell better than a competitor. Despite the 360 being in effect as expensive as a PS3 (if not more, in many cases), the base model's deceiving price lures the customer. The clean interface and connectivity with other MS programs like Live, it really seems like a decent bargain to the average joe.

The problem is that a more "quality" item is sitting on the shelf beside it: the PS3. The industry* picked the same disc format its using, so they must be doing something right, in the planning department at least. It uses Bluetooth support which is invaluable in terms of options for the customer. Its another tested industry supported choice.

The PS3 is good hardware and gives good options which comes at a higher price. It was well thought out and created to give the user the best set of options. Its main reason for not doing well is price. The recession is really not helping it much either.

If you really want to argue popularity, look world-wide. PS3 sales arent so abysmal. Its a local phenomena in North America. The Wii is beasting em both yet comparatively sucks the most. Don`t use sales as an argument on quality because its not.
 04-19-2009, 08:30 AM         #218
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Don`t use sales as an argument on quality because its not.
well written statement
 9 years ago '05        #219
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I like the 360 better because of Netflix...that s**t ain't no joke I done got hooked on a lot of new series...30 Rock, Weeds, Heros, Law And Order SVU
 04-19-2009, 09:51 AM         #220
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can your console do this?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy