Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
 128
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-13-2009, 05:03 PM         #181
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Ok....Just b/c you get all your HD movies for free...I guess everyone else does too right??? Well I guess a PS3 would be good for YOU....Doesnt make it the best system period

I guess with your logic....b/c i download must of my movies I can say PC >>>> PS3 and Xbox360 right???
A high end computer is obviously better so you are right. In the end my point was still clear I don't care what you do to get the movies but just because you rent or buy them for so and so dollars doesn't change anything, you can store and play them on PS3 in a much smoother fashion regardless.

Stop nitpicking little issues here.
 9 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 smokeweed101. said:
You still have to buy something, you can't stream an HD movie to your tv for free at full resolution. In which case you are better off buying a PS3 because reality is loading off the HD > streaming through an internet in many ways.
Proof you don't know what you're talking about. Who even has a fast enough internet connection to stream full HD movies at decent speeds? Most people stream their HD movies from their computer or external hard drive. There is no quality loss on full, retail BD rips.

 P-Hill said:
damn this thread is the opposite of what the thread title implies lmao
Exactly. Someone needs to make a "Why does the Xbox 360 get so much hate from the PS3 owners?" thread.
 9 years ago '08        #183
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 titanreese said:
Is it true that mgs4 has about 15 to 20 hours of cutscenes??? I had a friend tell me it has a single 3 hour cutscene
yeah it has alot of cutscenes but there's no 3 hour cutscene at all but for me cutscenes are good if they're entertaining and for mgs4 they're very entertaining
 9 years ago '08        #184
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 titanreese said:
I never actually got in to the series but ive heard it was a very good game
for me the metal gear series is the best EVER:agreement6: but im glad i've got the closure i needed plus im just glad i lived to see the end (living in Detroit all my life)
 9 years ago '05        #185
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 Daddy Black said:
and the price, when they announced the ps3 at 600 dollars, n*ggas was like f**k dat s**t, it better cook, clean and suck my d**k for that price. they might break even now since the s**t dropping to 300 this month.
that's my reason......i loved my ps2 and had high expectations that the 3 would murder the 360 in the future.....but i saw that 600 and said fukk that, got a 360, played that b***h online, rented them exclusive games like Gears and all that and was over satisfied....now my 360 is broke and somehow i ended up with a ps3.....its cool, but the interface on the 360 and the online networking sh!ts all over the 3, alot of simple things could make the 3 the sh!t but they aren't making good business moves (They should definitely keep Metal Gear moving, if they keep giving up exclusives then what is the point, its easier for developers to work with xbox so they should take heed and value their contracts before they are stuck with nothing)


Last edited by JimDinO77; 04-13-2009 at 06:01 PM..
 04-13-2009, 09:53 PM         #186
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Exactly. Someone needs to make a "Why does the Xbox 360 get so much hate from the PS3 owners?" thread.
Isn't that like every other thread?
 9 years ago '04        #187
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 869 869
 Metalzoa said:
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post.

So your 30 dollar recharge kit is what you are comparing to a 50 dollar controller that powers by USB?

30 dollars for the cord to power your controller and an extra 50 bucks for the actual controller vs 50 dollars for the PS3 controller only.

80 vs 50. Can you do math or do I have to explain which one is a cheaper and better buy for you?
I agree stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post yet you keep going. The post was about the people with controllers that don't rumble, so while I have to pay 30 bucks to get everything I need (a rumbling, wireless controller and the tool to charge it whenever) they'd need to pay another 50 just for a controller to shake and don't like that s**t doesn't matter and you don't get them. So 80>100 and if you wanna be an a.ss about it, my recharge kit came with 2 batteries, a cord and a wall charger. So its be more like buying one of those lil PS3 stands you put you controllers in to charge which makes it more like 80 > 130 or 80 = 80 if you want to claim that you don't care about the rumble. You completely missed the point but seeing how hard you're trying its not difficult to see why. I'm done...uh yeah you're right you've got an undeniable argument there. Good job kid.


Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 04-13-2009 at 09:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #188
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 869 869
 sasuke-sama313 said:
yeah it has alot of cutscenes but there's no 3 hour cutscene at all but for me cutscenes are good if they're entertaining and for mgs4 they're very entertaining
MGS's are my s**t and I want MGS4 BAAAD but I refuse to buy it until I beat MGS3 which I haven't even picked up in about 2 years.
 9 years ago '06        #189
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Mista Mizatti said:
I agree stupid people shouldn't be allowed to post yet you keep going. The post was about the people with controllers that don't rumble, so while I have to pay 30 bucks to get everything I need (a rumbling, wireless controller and the tool to charge it whenever) they'd need to pay another 50 just for a controller to shake and don't like that s**t doesn't matter and you don't get them. So 80>100 and if you wanna be an a.ss about it, my recharge kit came with 2 batteries, a cord and a wall charger. So its be more like buying one of those lil PS3 stands you put you controllers in to charge which makes it more like 80 > 130 or 80 = 80 if you want to claim that you don't care about the rumble. You completely missed the point but seeing how hard you're trying its not difficult to see why. I'm done...uh yeah you're right you've got an undeniable argument there. Good job kid.
Both ps3 and 360 come with a rumble controller...ps3 comes with a recharge wire 360 doesn't. I had a launch console and traded in my sixaxis 1 year ago for 34 dollar credit which costed $16 to upgrade to ds3. This a fact, and u have the mathematical reasoning of a mule.
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Soraci7; 04-13-2009 at 10:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #190
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 869 869
 KSoraci7 said:
Both ps3 and 360 come with a rumble controller...ps3 comes with a recharge wire 360 doesn't. I had a launch console and traded in my sixaxis 1 year ago for 34 dollar credit which costed $16 to upgrade to ds3. This a fact, and u have the mathematical reasoning of a mule.
Posted via Mobile Device
*reads his own post again and realizes yet another one of these ignorant children has missed out on key elements of a completely simple post due to their need to make lame a.ss insults*

Once AGAIN that post was only about.....nevermind

Okay....

I'll leave it at that....:banghead:

*reads the first quote in his sig* And everyday boxden proves it true....
 9 years ago '05        #191
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 Metalzoa said:
Isn't that like every other thread?
Naw, I can name 5 PS3 d*ck riders off the top of my head that always have something negative to say about Xbox 360 as if it f*cked their b*tch. I can't honestly name 5 people on here who get hard (no homo) when they get a chance to go in on the PS3.
 04-14-2009, 07:26 AM         #192
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
So its be more like buying one of those lil PS3 stands you put you controllers in to charge
Its called a usb cord, they come with almost every digital camera, cheap mp3 player, cell phone etc. What a dumbass.
 04-14-2009, 07:28 AM         #193
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Proof you don't know what you're talking about. Who even has a fast enough internet connection to stream full HD movies at decent speeds? Most people stream their HD movies from their computer or external hard drive. There is no quality loss on full, retail BD rips.



Exactly. Someone needs to make a "Why does the Xbox 360 get so much hate from the PS3 owners?" thread.
If you had a PS3 you could stream a s**t load of movies through tversity, but FOR CHEAP/FREE a 9 gig movie on the HDD is still better than anything Xbox can handle d**khead.
 9 years ago '05        #194
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 smokeweed101. said:
If you had a PS3 you could stream a s**t load of movies through tversity, but FOR CHEAP/FREE a 9 gig movie on the HDD is still better than anything Xbox can handle d**khead.
you can't do the same with the 360?
 9 years ago '05        #195
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 smokeweed101. said:
If you had a PS3 you could stream a s**t load of movies through tversity, but FOR CHEAP/FREE a 9 gig movie on the HDD is still better than anything Xbox can handle d**khead.
Yea, that's why I'm watchin a 12 gig Blu-RAY WMV-HD rip of Body Of Lies. What are you talking about? Do you even know?

 P-Hill said:
you can't do the same with the 360?
Exactly.
 9 years ago '06        #196
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Mista Mizatti said:
*reads his own post again and realizes yet another one of these ignorant children has missed out on key elements of a completely simple post due to their need to make lame a.ss insults*

Once AGAIN that post was only about.....nevermind

Okay....

I'll leave it at that....:banghead:

*reads the first quote in his sig* And everyday boxden proves it true....
*reads 2nd quote in ur sig*

*dies*

I covered both topics when it comes to getting the PS3 with or without a DS3 u stupid c*ck pimple used my own experience of selling my sixaxis to upgrade to a dual shock 3.

Adding on a Sony recharge stand(which noone buys) & making some bs $130 price mark, while not even mentioning the 360's recharge stand & not adding it to the "total price" = ur a biased idiot. Why don't u add the $100 wifi adapter for the 360 since u like tagging on accessories to differentiate the 2 systems?
 9 years ago '05        #197
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 KSoraci7 said:
*reads 2nd quote in ur sig*

*dies*

I covered both topics when it comes to getting the PS3 with or without a DS3 u stupid c*ck pimple used my own experience of selling my sixaxis to upgrade to a dual shock 3.

Adding on a Sony recharge stand(which noone buys) & making some bs $130 price mark, while not even mentioning the 360's recharge stand & not adding it to the "total price" = ur a biased idiot. Why don't u add the $100 wifi adapter for the 360 since u like tagging on accessories to differentiate the 2 systems?
PS3 is more expensive than the 360 if you tag on all the exclusive games that come out :applause:
 04-14-2009, 04:35 PM         #198
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You still have to buy something, you can't stream an HD movie to your tv for free at full resolution. In which case you are better off buying a PS3 because reality is loading off the HD > streaming through an internet in many ways.
I didn't even kno u could stream HD movies s**t from the internet....I was jus talkin bout playin downloaded HD movies on my tv thru windows entertainment center..I have a ps3 myself but keepin my movies on my comp hard drive is a bit quicker cuz I dun hav 2 transfer anything

and as P-Hill said....this thread backfired...it's more idiotic ps3 owners in here than dumb 360 ones

s**t doesn't make any sense...and now the mods r gonna classic it when enough sho up
 04-14-2009, 05:09 PM         #199
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh...how we go from why the xbox crew hate on the PS3 all the way to streaming with movies and all this other crazy s**t the ps3 can do that i never knew about?
 04-14-2009, 06:55 PM         #200
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
I didn't even kno u could stream HD movies s**t from the internet....I was jus talkin bout playin downloaded HD movies on my tv thru windows entertainment center..I have a ps3 myself but keepin my movies on my comp hard drive is a bit quicker cuz I dun hav 2 transfer anything

and as P-Hill said....this thread backfired...it's more idiotic ps3 owners in here than dumb 360 ones

s**t doesn't make any sense...and now the mods r gonna classic it when enough sho up
You would still get better playback from the PS3 unless your computer is top notch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy