Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2009, 01:43 PM         #1
8294 pageviews
226 comments

Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?

i mean i was a xbox guy when it first dropped.....had gears of war...amazing game...and other nice games too...tony hawk underground, madden 08 lol which was sauce, then later i sold it....waited some months then had to get a system cus i was bored.....i grabbed the PS3

since then ...all i been seeing on diff forums how xbox owners have been throwing shots at the PS3 for nothing? what ya'll mad about...ya'll have the most games and the best image

PS3 cant ven hold the exclusive's down..they lost so f**kin many...im not ashamed to admit the xbox has better games and the online community is far better, when it comes to graphics within the two...as i sit back and look at some of the games for both systems i really cant tell the difference.

ya'll xbox n*ggas go harder than the sony boy's..

i just want to know why? is it because when the PS3 was first announced that it was pose to shut down the 360?

226 comments for "Why does the PS3 get so much hate from the Xbox360 owners?"

9 years ago '05        #2
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
my ps3 and wii are in boxes collecting dust
 9 years ago '08        #3
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
cause n*ggas wanna feel like what they have is the best at all times so they try to make you think they s**t is the nicest so they bash the other s**t so their system looks better.
 9 years ago '04        #4
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
because they cant afford both
 9 years ago '05        #5
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
because last generation the ps2 owned the first xbox which was far superior in graphics, power and online gaming and then u got this lil ps2 with sub par 128 bit graphics but maaad games just s**ttin on the industry. new generation and now the tables have turned, xbox 360 is now s**tting on sony ps3 with the formula that should have worked the first time. sony f**ked up and got c*cky saying the system will sell and thrive on its name alone. meanwhile xbox grabbing marketshare and previous sony exclusives. that is where sony f**ked up and that is why 360 owners go hard on ps3 owners.

also i might add, a while back i read in a game magazine prior to the 360 release that bill gates had the original xbox put out as a prototype to see if he could dominate the video game industry like he has done in the computing world, all it was a gaming pc fitted into a black box minus windows, fed millions into it to keep it going to prepare for the real gaming console.

Last edited by Daddy Black; 04-05-2009 at 02:54 PM..
 04-05-2009, 02:53 PM         #6
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like that for everything but you see it most in the entertainment business. Where there is a difference between two things or products, there is a line dividing those people with opinions that they believe are only true and will not accept anything else.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
and the price, when they announced the ps3 at 600 dollars, n*ggas was like f**k dat s**t, it better cook, clean and suck my d**k for that price. they might break even now since the s**t dropping to 300 this month.
 9 years ago '08        #8
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
Why Xbox 360 get so much hate from PS3 owners?

That's the question...its like because a n*gga have a 360 it means he is broke
 9 years ago '07        #9
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
why does the xbox 360 get so much hate from the ps3 owners?

its a tale as old as time
 9 years ago '06        #10
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
in my eyes the ps3 has better graphics and better games. imo

im sorry, i dont like fps they are f**king lame and that seems to be all the 360 has. also, im not paying for online services when my ps3 is free and doesnt have any problems. plus why should i pay for a system that will brick within a month of buying it?
 04-05-2009, 03:23 PM         #11
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its because most of them cant afford a ps3 so they front like they hate it. I have all 3, and I'd say ps3 and 360 are equal except for one important area, build strength. I'm on my 7th, that's right, 7th 360, so to me I like ps3 the best for the simple fact I don't have to hope and pray every time I play it that it wont freeze or rrod like 360. Other than that theres not much of a difference to me. 360 has a deeper library and a way better controller which is offset by ps3 having blu-ray. Now the wii on the other hand was a complete waste of money. Havent played the thing more than 10 times since it came out.
 9 years ago '05        #12
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
honestly i could give a f**k less about which is betta cuz i only play madden's, gta's, and call of duty....only reason i don't f**k wit da xbox is cuz i already kno the ps3 controller and i'm to lazy to try to learn the xbox controller
 9 years ago '04        #13
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Why do xbox360 Owners hate PS3... Maybe because PS3 doesn't break down like the Xbox360.

Its the only reason it stops me from buying it. I have friends whos xbox has broken down like 7 times and still calm its a good system.
 04-05-2009, 05:26 PM         #14
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same reason ps3 owners hate on xbox

ignorance
 9 years ago '05        #15
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
I got both and they both tyte as s**t......
 9 years ago '04        #16
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 tdubbayou said:
I got both and they both tyte as s**t......
yep.

PS3 for playing my H.264 HD movies

Xbox for everything else
 9 years ago '07        #17
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol why is it that the only reason why ps3 fans say is "your broke you cant afford it"
 9 years ago '06        #18
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
personally i had my 360 for about 2 years and i loved it.
but when i got my PS3, i loved it even better.
free online play, the graphics are the same as xbox. and the Blu ray.
so to be honest, i enjoy it more because the online play is free and because of the blu ray.
i dont think the xbox sucks at all.. i just prefer the ps3 better.
 9 years ago '04        #19
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I love the 'YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT' argument. FACT is that you may have dropped 600 bucks to make yourself feel like more than a man but a couple years later I dropped less than 200 bucks to get a BETTER version of what you've got so how manly do you feel now, ballers? :greetings10:

When you base someones income off the fact that they find dropped more than 400 bucks on a game console a tad bit stupid, you end up looking like a dumbass.

I bought a 360 first because I felt it was the better GAME CONSOLE. I didn't care that the Playstation could make perfect pita bread in less than 20 seconds, flush a toilet via wifi, or talk to you when you're lonely. I wanted a GAME CONSOLE, so I bought a GAME CONSOLE that I felt would give me what I want and it has. You can use the lame a.ss break down argument but fact is the console that half way works is still viewed by MILLIONS of people as the better console so what does that say about you and yours? Why is it still hanging around in the console wars if its sooo horrible? Sonys motto this generation should be 'Just Wait', all you hear about is whats 'supposed' to come, every year its the same. It has potential, Kwame Browns lame a.ss had potential, doesn't mean much when you don't see it. You can talk about what it COULD do but what it ACTUALLY does is something different. The PS3 was 'supposed' to k!ll the 360 out the gates, or at least thats what its fans would like to believe.

So while yall wait, I'll just be playing, and if that day does come where it lives up to its potential I'll be here playing my PS3, still laughing at the ignorant wanna be ballers. Enjoy yourselves.

I really have nothing against the Playstation, hell I own a PS 1, 2, and 3, and PSP but I dislike their ignorant a.ss fanboys.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 04-05-2009 at 08:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #20
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Don't make me break out the chart!

PS3 = streaming video
360 = only played cause it's modded and have unlimited bandwidth
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago