Apr 4 - Nas Making a Diss Record Against Tupac?WTF

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-09-2009, 08:39 PM         #61
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thugged said:
the funny thing is

we can expect a response from pac
lol..
 9 years ago '04        #62
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Brown bomber II said:
I dont believe this s**t
Im with you....I call bulls**t. I think Nas is smart enough to not go at someone who cant respond. Its been how many years? What would be the point? he'd do a tribute or something of the sort before a Pac diss, thats just stupid.
 04-09-2009, 10:08 PM         #63
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlerz dream said:
thats bulls**t he does that i will no longer respect him or buy his s**t how the f**k you going to diss a dead guy WTF is rap going to s**t like this p!ss me off

its like me dissing biggie or eazy e what u didnt have the balls to do something when he front u back stage instead now he is dead u need to diss tupac to get ur records sells WTF
are you really that f**king stupid
 9 years ago '09        #64
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
R.I.P. To the greatest rapper of ALL time DEAD or ALIVE, the Bo$$ of all Bo$$e$ 2pac AKA Makaveli....

2pac don't need to respond, his actions speak way louder then his words. Whether you like 2pac or not you have to respect him. 13 years later and he still glowing, with the most records ever sold as a rap artist. Ima go spark a fatty for this n*gga, right now...

Last edited by Baynut; 04-09-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #65
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
tho it would be funny if Nas really did p!ss 2Pac, and he responded, and Nas cried a second time
 04-10-2009, 10:26 AM         #66
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
honestly. sounds like another marketting ploy. obviously we dont know the deal, but if i had to id bet on this being real. nas does seem to have a big a.ss ego. however, he's trippin if he thinks that people aint just gonna limewire this and whatever his lead single turns out to be.
man you right. He always has dope albums, but they would be allot better without all the BS he always brings with them... man i hate that. How am i supposed to have an intelligent argument with a "non hip-hop supporter" and mention one of the greats like Nas without them responding, "who? the guy who called his CD zzzzzz?"
 8 years ago '09        #67
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
..still

Teddy Loc said:
What, whats the deal on the Outkast/Pac situation? Thats a first for me. I know all the rest of other rappers....
 07-06-2009, 07:20 PM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@how big this thread got based on something that is CLEARLY bulls**t....you n*ggas must be bored...
 8 years ago '08        #69
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 524 524
n*ggas is dumb as s**t for believing that article
 07-06-2009, 08:53 PM         #70
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO... shock thread
 8 years ago '05        #71
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
at this blatant bullshit going 4 pages.
 8 years ago '07        #72
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 krzyboilace said:
What is this site u speak of???? with RUMORS LIKE

Jay-Z Sick? Chris And Rihanna s3x Tape? Miami Unites Against 50 Cent?

Chris Brown Suicidal? More Soulja Boy Is Gay Rumors? Chris Brown Suicidal? More Soulja Boy Is Gay Rumors? Mya Denies Gucci Rumors!

Gucci Mane And Mya? Usher Cheats On Tameka In Paris? Prodigy r*ped In Prison? Gucci Mane And Mya? Usher Cheats On Tameka In Paris? Prodigy r*ped In Prison?
AND YES I SEEN GUCCI AND MYA WORKING ON A TRACK TOGETHER

Nick Cannon Going Broke? Lil Kim Back To Jail? Nick Cannon Going Broke? Lil Kim Back To Jail?

Obama Bans Hip Hop From The White House? Eve's Got A New White Boy? Jim Jones Having Financial Issues? Obama Bans Hip Hop From The White House? Eve's Got A New White Boy? Jim Jones Having Financial Issues?

NY Rappers s**t On Biggie Tribute? Rick Ross Baby Mama s3x Tape? 50 Brings Pimpin Curly To The Big Screen? NY Rappers s**t On Biggie Tribute? Rick Ross Baby Mama s3x Tape? 50 Brings Pimpin Curly To The Big Screen?

Akon Konvict's Lil Kim? The Clipse Break Up? T.I. Having 7th Kid? Akon Konvict's Lil Kim? The Clipse Break Up? T.I. Having 7th Kid?

Chris And Rihanna Go Into Business? Crooked I Retires? Chris And Rihanna Go Into Business? Crooked I Retires?

Lil Wayne And Keri Hilson? Rihanna Losing Endorsements? T.I. Gets Loose On Tour? Lil Wayne And Keri Hilson? Rihanna Losing Endorsements? T.I. Gets Loose On Tour?

Chris Brown and Rihanna Marry?, Superhead to Release How to Guide?
your whole post reads like the headlines of mediatakeout.com.
 8 years ago '07        #73
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Teddy Loc said:
What, whats the deal on the Outkast/Pac situation? Thats a first for me. I know all the rest of other rappers....
thats s**t is a first for you and me, because that s**t aint true.

as a matter of fact, most of the dungeon family. (mainly goodie mobb) was in the studio sitting with pac and rick rock when "the good life' was getting recorded in the studio.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy