Apr 4 - Nas Making a Diss Record Against Tupac?WTF

most viewed right now
 83
 Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
5 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
7893 pageviews
78 comments


javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
Apr 4 - Nas Making a Diss Record Against Tupac?WTF
 

 
Rumors about late iconic rappers are lately flying around for some reason in the music world. This one is ironically about the previous story’s friend and enemy, Tupac and Nas. Rapper Nas is reportedly in the works with Damian Marley working on a new LP. So there is a lot of gossip floating around in is direction. We all respect and love Nas's lyrical talents. How he speaks about things that really matter in life like his fellow rapper the late Tupac. But to say that Nas's lyrical skills are better than Tupacs, is just asking for trouble.

A war between Tupac and Nas has been going on for quite awhile. Tupac has dissed Nas in songs like ‘Against All Odds’ and ‘When We Ride On Our Enemies’ but Nas never really responded. Nas's fans wondered, was it because he was scared of Tupac?

Well Nas fans “stop fretting!” Now that Tupac is sadly no longer among us, some are saying that Nas’s ego has grown and with this new album he is going to prove, that in fact, he is the better artist. Nas may possibly be bringing the beef back with Tupac in one of his songs on the new album. He may just finally be getting his revenge.

Is this true? Some are saying, yes! Nas is not making any statements on the subject. Soooo, I guess the verdict is, “Get The Album!”



source:
[pic - click to view]

 http://24hourhiphop.com/h .. Again%21/4332/

78 comments for "Apr 4 - Nas Making a Diss Record Against Tupac?WTF"

 04-04-2009, 11:27 AM         #2
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
nas lost
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 9 years ago '07        #3
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
honestly. sounds like another marketting ploy. obviously we dont know the deal, but if i had to id bet on this being real. nas does seem to have a big a.ss ego. however, he's trippin if he thinks that people aint just gonna limewire this and whatever his lead single turns out to be.
 04-04-2009, 11:40 AM         #4
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont believe this s**t
 04-04-2009, 11:42 AM         #5
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is this site u speak of???? with RUMORS LIKE

Jay-Z Sick? Chris And Rihanna s3x Tape? Miami Unites Against 50 Cent?

Chris Brown Suicidal? More Soulja Boy Is Gay Rumors? Chris Brown Suicidal? More Soulja Boy Is Gay Rumors? Mya Denies Gucci Rumors!

Gucci Mane And Mya? Usher Cheats On Tameka In Paris? Prodigy r*ped In Prison? Gucci Mane And Mya? Usher Cheats On Tameka In Paris? Prodigy r*ped In Prison?
AND YES I SEEN GUCCI AND MYA WORKING ON A TRACK TOGETHER

Nick Cannon Going Broke? Lil Kim Back To Jail? Nick Cannon Going Broke? Lil Kim Back To Jail?

Obama Bans Hip Hop From The White House? Eve's Got A New White Boy? Jim Jones Having Financial Issues? Obama Bans Hip Hop From The White House? Eve's Got A New White Boy? Jim Jones Having Financial Issues?

NY Rappers s**t On Biggie Tribute? Rick Ross Baby Mama s3x Tape? 50 Brings Pimpin Curly To The Big Screen? NY Rappers s**t On Biggie Tribute? Rick Ross Baby Mama s3x Tape? 50 Brings Pimpin Curly To The Big Screen?

Akon Konvict's Lil Kim? The Clipse Break Up? T.I. Having 7th Kid? Akon Konvict's Lil Kim? The Clipse Break Up? T.I. Having 7th Kid?

Chris And Rihanna Go Into Business? Crooked I Retires? Chris And Rihanna Go Into Business? Crooked I Retires?

Lil Wayne And Keri Hilson? Rihanna Losing Endorsements? T.I. Gets Loose On Tour? Lil Wayne And Keri Hilson? Rihanna Losing Endorsements? T.I. Gets Loose On Tour?

Chris Brown and Rihanna Marry?, Superhead to Release How to Guide?
 9 years ago '06        #6
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 72 72

[pic - click to view]

 04-04-2009, 11:47 AM         #7
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout time someone did
 04-04-2009, 01:39 PM         #8
COOP D VILLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TOO LATE if its true @pac will come from the grave and b***h slap Nas if this is true
 9 years ago '06        #9
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
avatar space
space
$38,069 | Props total: 24082 24082
tsssk at ya believe this
 9 years ago '06        #10
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 537 537
the funny thing is

we can expect a response from pac
 9 years ago '07        #11
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1900 1900
 thugged said:
the funny thing is

we can expect a response from pac
Lawl.
 9 years ago '08        #12
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24884 24884
The perfect return for 2pac
 9 years ago '08        #13
flight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
yea Nas lost
 9 years ago '08        #14
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Nas and Tupac squashed their beef before Pac died and they were good friends after...Nas respects Pac and I don't think he'll diss him when Pac's dead..I don't think Nas will lower himself down to dissin someone when they're dead rather than when they're alive...
 04-04-2009, 02:22 PM         #15
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that fairy 2pac. Rest in piss.
 9 years ago '06        #16
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 12 12
 javaughn1000 said:
Rumors about late iconic rappers are lately flying around for some reason in the music world. This one is ironically about the previous story’s friend and enemy, Tupac and Nas. Rapper Nas is reportedly in the works with Damian Marley working on a new LP. So there is a lot of gossip floating around in is direction. We all respect and love Nas's lyrical talents. How he speaks about things that really matter in life like his fellow rapper the late Tupac. But to say that Nas's lyrical skills are better than Tupacs, is just asking for trouble.

A war between Tupac and Nas has been going on for quite awhile. Tupac has dissed Nas in songs like ‘Against All Odds’ and ‘When We Ride On Our Enemies’ but Nas never really responded. Nas's fans wondered, was it because he was scared of Tupac?

Well Nas fans “stop fretting!” Now that Tupac is sadly no longer among us, some are saying that Nas’s ego has grown and with this new album he is going to prove, that in fact, he is the better artist. Nas may possibly be bringing the beef back with Tupac in one of his songs on the new album. He may just finally be getting his revenge.

Is this true? Some are saying, yes! Nas is not making any statements on the subject. Soooo, I guess the verdict is, “Get The Album!”



source:
thats some BS Nas would never diss tupac presently because the Ni##a is dead. Now I do believe he probably Had a old unrelease response record for tupac back then when the Ni##a was alive . Pac was beefing with the whole east coast. Several rappers had unrelease response records , Nas , Jay , Big ,Mobb Deep.

Dont forget , Outkast and the Fugees Diss Pac as well
 9 years ago '07        #17
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,970 | Props total: 1815 1815
lol, nas is finally on pac's level now; it took pac's death plus 13 years for him to catch up.
 04-04-2009, 03:07 PM         #18
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas >Pac but this is the same Nas that made himself look f**kin weak by bringing up he cried when he heard Pac diss.
 9 years ago '07        #19
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 jdel said:
this n*gga look like a fake-ass vinny from naughty by nature
 9 years ago '07        #20
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 396 396
 rlnichol77 said:
thats some BS Nas would never diss tupac presently because the Ni##a is dead. Now I do believe he probably Had a old unrelease response record for tupac back then when the Ni##a was alive . Pac was beefing with the whole east coast. Several rappers had unrelease response records , Nas , Jay , Big ,Mobb Deep.

Dont forget , Outkast and the Fugees Diss Pac as well
Outkast never dissed Pac, they had respect for him and Pac even gave them recognition

Fugees never dissed Pac, just Wyclef talking greasy about Pac in an interview
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy