Report: Jay Cutler Traded to Chicago For Two 1st-Round Picks and Kyle Orton

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
130 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
IMO, Bears gave up wayy too much
 9 years ago '05        #162
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
I dont give a f**k, im pissed off at this s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #163
Mega 
space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
At first I didn't want him, and even said it up here...

Then I thought about Cade and Grossman
Enis, Salaam and Benson
Mark Bradley who was a high second

We would have probably screwed up the picks anyway
 04-03-2009, 11:39 AM         #164
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t bears finally have a qb
 9 years ago '06        #165
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
couldn't believe some of the denver fans they had on espn radio, one guy saying "I have family members that want mcdaniels gone"

lmao they are clueless you got the deal of the century for a guy that didnt want to be there anymore and was acting like a little baby. from what they were saying on espn the team is pretty much happy he's gone since he turned his back on the team.

Last edited by beantown; 04-03-2009 at 11:59 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #166
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 tommymm96 said:
IMO, Bears gave up wayy too much
they sure as hell did. the chiefs are laughing at the bears right now
 9 years ago '04        #167
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3863 3863
 beantown85 said:
couldn't believe some of the denver fans they had on espn radio, one guy saying "I have family members that want mcdaniels gone"

lmao they are clueless you got the deal of the century for a guy that didnt want to be there anymore and was acting like a little baby. from what they were saying on espn the team is pretty much happy he's gone since he turned his back on the team.
yo it is sooo funny when they air comments or e-mails of ppl outraged at stuff like that, cuz u can tell they are absolutely clueless about football or jus too much of a stan where they dont kno s**t about the rest of the league
 9 years ago '04        #168
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 21 21
Too Much? Why the hate... Bears get a QB for the next 10 years.

Two First round picks... one that is 18th, next year will probably be 25, and Kyle Orton... really? You actually believe that's giving up a lot for a QB that will be TOP 5 for years too come. A guy that had 1/3 of the league trying to get him.

Can't wait til the season to start... BIG UP TO ALL THOSE BEARS HATERS!!!

9 years ago '04        #169
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Pistol Peter said:
you dont know what your going to get with first round picks...especially for the bears who cant draft in the first round to save their f**king lifes...JA is like 2 for 8 in the first round

i could type until i get carpal tunnel no matter what the bears would do yall still gonna hate on it...bring back sweetness and gale sayers and d**k butkus in their prime yall still will talk that s**t

the nfc north is a wrap
No ones mad sir just speaking the truth

better get yourself a 6'5 WR who can run routes or something
 9 years ago '04        #170
VERACITY-L9|M 
space
space
$2,605 | Props total: 0 0
finally a qb !!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-04-2009, 03:15 AM         #171
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Too Much? Why the hate... Bears get a QB for the next 10 years.

Two First round picks... one that is 18th, next year will probably be 25, and Kyle Orton... really? You actually believe that's giving up a lot for a QB that will be TOP 5 for years too come. A guy that had 1/3 of the league trying to get him.

Can't wait til the season to start... BIG UP TO ALL THOSE BEARS HATERS!!!

Kyle Orton > Jay Cutler

Bronco's got the better deal. AFC West is getting better at QB.
 04-04-2009, 03:40 AM         #172
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Kyle Orton > Jay Cutler

Bronco's got the better deal. AFC West is getting better at QB.
plz keep the **** like statements to your players on your favorite teams. :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #173
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 Ghettoquiz said:
orton is 21-12 for his career
yah and cutler is like 17-1 when his defense holds his opponents under 21 points. not to mention they are playing in the NFC. and they will sign wide receivers now that they can see they have a pro bowl qb with a strong arm.
 9 years ago '04        #174
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 carden2 said:
yah and cutler is like 17-1 when his defense holds his opponents under 21 points. not to mention they are playing in the NFC. and they will sign wide receivers now that they can see they have a pro bowl qb with a strong arm.
bottom line he threw 25 TDs and 18 Ints last year wit 2 good receivers, u cant blame the defense for that and he doesnt have the same quality receivers in chicago that he had in Denver so there is even less room for error, he's a gun-slinger everyone knows that and there is high risk/reward with all gun-slingers(believe me i kno, our QB is a gun-slinger)...

Bears gave up way too much for him, and u can make excuses like "oh they would have f**ked up their picks anyway" but 2 1st round draft picks are a lot for a QB who has done nothin in his career thus far...i mean come on do yall really think an 85 qb rating wit 25 tds and 18 ints is worthy of bein in the pro bowl??? Rivers got snubbed of the Pro Bowl and there were honestly no other QBs worthy of the pro bowl thats why he got in
 9 years ago '04        #175
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 carden2 said:
Its 13-1 under 28 points I believe.

but you can't ignore the fact that Jay and the broncos offense put the defense in some really bad places, the broncos lead the league in offensive turnovers and would always put our D in red zone situations, and our D doesn't need that they are terrible enough as it already is but I think is what made them over the top the worst defense in the NFL.
 9 years ago '04        #176
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Its 13-1 under 28 points I believe.

but you can't ignore the fact that Jay and the broncos offense put the defense in some really bad places, the broncos lead the league in offensive turnovers and would always put our D in red zone situations, and our D doesn't need that they are terrible enough as it already is but I think is what made them over the top the worst defense in the NFL.
u cant tell them shyt tho...like addin Cutler is gonna suddenly make the Bears scary only way they get into the playoffs is by winnin the NFC North and Minny and GB will have somethin to say about that
 04-04-2009, 04:02 PM         #177
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:celebrate0: :celebrate0: :celebrate0:
 04-04-2009, 06:31 PM         #178
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Cutler. But the Pack will still put the smash on him or any other QB that's back there. Plus the Rodgers to Jennings combo will be stronger than anybody Cutler will be throwing to.
 9 years ago '04        #179
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
hahahaha look at Cutler's sour puss face:

[pic - click to view]

Idiot looks like he wants to cry. Looks like he just opened his christmas present and was expecting a 360 and got socks. That f*g brought this upon himself, just makes me LAUGH! Jadakiss style - AH-HEEYA!
 9 years ago '05        #180
T-Heazy 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 6 6
Point blank, bears wasn't gonna win shyt with Kyle Orton. His down field passing is suspect as hell. The coaches weren't happy with him, the GM wasn't happy with him, fans wasn't happy with him. We wanted him and Grossman outta here no matter the cost. They were contemplating giving the 3rd string QB Haney a shot because Orton is that whack.The bears with Orton are a middle tier NFL team or worse period. With Cutler they at least have a legitimate chance of competing for years to come. Cutler is basically the 1st round draft pick for this year and the draft isn't the only way to build a team. Real bears fans know whats up. Good rittens Kyle Orton.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
30 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
161 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
133 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
247 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy