Report: Jay Cutler Traded to Chicago For Two 1st-Round Picks and Kyle Orton

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Spiffy818 said:
No way in hell cutler stays in CHI, right after his contract is over homeboy is going back to AFC West team to get some reveng
Cutler grew up a Bears fan... get ready to lose for many years Green Bay.

:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #82
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, let em' know man.....

@ Bears fans celebrating in the streets like Brett Favre just came to town.....ya'll ain't get nuthin but a whiny 25 yr. old baby, who needs to take insulin shots everyday, yet still drinks like a wino......someone that routinely pouted on the field when things got tough and threw silly picks like it was nuthin'.....constantly thought his arm was bigger than what it really was and was cottled....

he's not a good leader and a lot of those numbers he put up were really, in all honesty in large part due to his stellar recieving core Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Daniel Graham, Tony Scheffler and Brandon Stokely.....
Bears Fans are celebrating cause we have not had a QB in eons...

*starts superbowl shuffle*

:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #83
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835 OP
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I think if people realized the history of Chicago Bears Quarterbacks, they wouldn't be s**tting on this deal.

Jay Cutler throwing to no recievers is better than Kyle Orton, Caleb Hanie, Rex Grossman or Brett Basanez throwing to no recievers.

AND they just shored up their offensive line with Orlando Pace.

If you can't see this deal is an upgrade, you're an idiot. It's probably one of the biggest days in Chicago Bears History.

uhhhhhh, no, no and no.....

first off, Jay Cutler isn't a winning NFL QB....he's just a lot of flash in a pan right now.....at least Orton is a winning and experienced NFL QB....

and the Bears didn't sure up s**t with Pace....duke is thee definition of injury prone....doubt he'll play teh whole season.....

lol, ya'll had a good player who was beginning to turn the corner in Orton, ya'll will regret letting him go.....
 9 years ago '08        #84
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 RAZAH CUTS said:
uhhhhhh, no, no and no.....

first off, Jay Cutler isn't a winning NFL QB....he's just a lot of flash in a pan right now.....at least Orton is a winning and experienced NFL QB....

and the Bears didn't sure up s**t with Pace....duke is thee definition of injury prone....doubt he'll play teh whole season.....

lol, ya'll had a good player who was beginning to turn the corner in Orton, ya'll will regret letting him go.....
Always good to see people hating on your team. Let's you know you've done something right.:greetings10:

And you obviously didn't see too many Bears games if you think we will regret losing Orton.
 9 years ago '06        #85
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol broncos fans are in such denial. this deal was horrible. the QB position is the most important on the field. why the f**k would they settle for orton. 2 1st round picks are a gamble...u havea proven nfl qb, a good one...and u have 2 1st round picks ur hoping pan out into regular nfl everyday players.
 9 years ago '04        #86
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
wow...

i dont care what the bears gave up...they got a major upgrade wit cutler...

people need to stop knockin jay for the winning s**t...as if his defense has been any good, or he has had a rb

heres a lil did ya know fact...when the broncos allowed less then 21 pts, cutler is 13-1....that 1 loss came on that play against favre & the packers in OT when the first pass was like an 80 yd pass to jennings

sometimes 1st round picks dont pan out & they end up gettin paid a s**tload, i dont think its a bad move at all for the bears...all they need is a wr, & they will be very good
 04-02-2009, 06:35 PM         #87
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I almost flipped s**t with excitement at work when I read this. Finally, finally a good QB. I'm also glad this year is fairly deep with receivers so we can get one in the second round.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #88
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,048 | Props total: 6104 6104
 SHootar said:
lol broncos fans are in such denial. this deal was horrible. the QB position is the most important on the field. why the f**k would they settle for orton. 2 1st round picks are a gamble...u havea proven nfl qb, a good one...and u have 2 1st round picks ur hoping pan out into regular nfl everyday players.
i dont think your getting the point...we arent going to start orton he was just thrown into the deal. And who else would we have gotten...campbell? yea thats not any better than Orton. I mean we got the 2 first round picks we wanted for him anything else that came in the deal is icing on the cake. The teams who wanted Cutler didnt have any QBs that were better than Cutler so its not like the Broncos had a choice.
 9 years ago '07        #89
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
props to my Bears for FINALLY getting a QB

maybe the D will get a chance to rest this season and play healthy instead of constant 3 & outs :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #90
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
Jay Cutler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyle Orton & Rex Grossman

I'd rather take the so called "risk" with Cutler then have to suffer watching those two (even though Orton stepped his game up)

Jay Cutler INTs >>>>>>>>> Rex Grossman INTs

Jay Cutler INTs >>>>>>>>> Kyle Orton INTs

'nough said

Last edited by 01seay; 04-02-2009 at 06:46 PM..
 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM         #91
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead:

meh. s**t, something had to happen.
 9 years ago '04        #92
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 5231 5231
hell yea welcome home cutler!
 9 years ago '06        #93
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lmao wow can't believe the bears really gave that much for that crybaby
 9 years ago '05        #94
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
R u serious...They sent Kyle Orton who is decent..and gave to first round picks..got damn..they got robbed..
 9 years ago '08        #95
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 beantown85 said:
lmao wow can't believe the bears really gave that much for that crybaby
Kyle Orton
Rex Grossman
Chad Hutchinson
Jim Miller
Shane Matthews
Danny Weurful
Kordell Stewart
Cade McNown
Craig Kenzel
Rick Mirer
Moses Moreno
Chris Chandler
Jonathan Quin
Henry Burris

Should I keep going, or do you see why we really didn't give up much for a Pro Bowl QB at all.
 04-02-2009, 07:16 PM         #96
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I got the text I was like wow the deadskins didnt get him after all like I thought they would.

Even though I think Cutler isnt worth what the Bears gave up for him, the organization at least addressed an issue that needed to be resolved.

Now to see if it pays off
 9 years ago '05        #97
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Orton is a winning and experienced NFL QB? At least you got the experienced part right.

Any time when you can turn first rounders and a journeyman Quarterback into a 25 year old Pro Bowl QB, it's a no-brainer.
orton is 21-12 for his career
 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM         #98
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago should go and get Holt and Harrison now...
 9 years ago '04        #99
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,490 | Props total: 6420 6420
I'm suprised about the trade. I thought for sure he would have been a Lion. It sucks that Detroit got to play Chicago twice
 9 years ago '04        #100
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
bears gave up wayyyyyyy too much for Jay Cutler...I watched Cutler ALOT being he was in the AFCW. Basically, his game consists of high risk throws, and in-game emotional breakdowns. His #'s were nice because he had caliber players to throw to in Marshall, Stokley, and Royal.

2 first rounders and a 3rd??? When the predicted initial value was a first rounder + filler?

The Bears set themselves back a few seasons with this deal..they prematurely set a self-destructive deal out because they were so excited to jump at the deal. Bears FO was NOT thinking at all..

Good luck to the Bears though, I literally hope Orton sets Denver back HARD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago