Report: Jay Cutler Traded to Chicago For Two 1st-Round Picks and Kyle Orton

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 DJ Maximum said:
this is some bulls**t wtf was tampa thinking

i swear to god these muthaf**kas dont do s**t they got money!! spend that s**t we need another title damnit! f**k man f**k!!!!
Giving up 2 number ones, a 3 and a QB is a lot. Bears had a better offer either way. I'm sure they tried.

Bears also signed Orlando Pace today.
 04-02-2009, 05:35 PM         #62
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's a good fit. He has a good young running back to hand off to in Forte. He has a solid but aging defense, one of the best if not the best special teams unit in the league, a head coach that is locked in on the job.

If the Bears can get a good receiver in the draft to go with Hester, the two tight ends, and Forte then they will be hell to deal with in the NFC.

Can you imagine if they land Anquan Boldin, Torry Holt, or Braylon Edwards all three are available. Just don't know if they can get Quan or Braylon having just given away their next two first round picks, but anything's possible.
 9 years ago '07        #63
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Detroit f**ked up not makin it happen, now they gotta play AGAINST him.
 9 years ago '06        #64
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 NoLedge18720 said:
haha cutler got no weapons on offense there. Only thing they got is Forte and that TE. Hes got no WRs and while the bears defense is better than the Broncos they are getting old and on the decline
but whos ur qb??
 9 years ago '05        #65
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15782 15782
Good pick up for the Bears....Fail for the Broncos. Kyle Orton
 9 years ago '04        #66
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,379 | Props total: 11690 11690
 Santoro said:
Giving up 2 number ones, a 3 and a QB is a lot. Bears had a better offer either way. I'm sure they tried.

them n*ggas dont try if they did we wouldve gotten some good wr's already and a QB
 04-02-2009, 05:39 PM         #67
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:

The Bears didn't give up a 3rd too. The deal is they gave up two first rounders, Orton and will swap picks in the third round and the Bears get Cutler back, plus a 5th rounder.
 9 years ago '06        #68
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835 OP
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 NoLedge18720 said:
haha cutler got no weapons on offense there. Only thing they got is Forte and that TE. Hes got no WRs and while the bears defense is better than the Broncos they are getting old and on the decline
exactly....

and the Bears sold us the f**king farm....the 18th pick this year, that I'm more than sure will yield one of the three stellar USC LB's (Maualuga, Mathews & Cushing) or the fastest and one of the best WR's in the draft in Darrius Heyward-Bey....A 3rd round pick in a pretty thick draft class that I know we'll be able to use and a good game managing QB that at the end of last year was playing better than ever in Orton.....oh yeah and their first round pick next year, lol....

we f**king robbed they a.ss......

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 04-02-2009 at 05:42 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #69
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6109 6109
 SHootar said:
but whos ur qb??
im not saying that we dont have to address things but its not like Cutler is going to a better team. If he wouldnt have cried and b***hed he could still be with a top 5 offense in the league. Now hes stuck up in Chicago throwing in that strong a.ss wind every week. Its not Orton is gonna be our QB...I could see them going out and getting Jeff Garcia as a stop-gap QB though
 9 years ago '07        #70
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
As a vikings Fan Now im kinda worried we wont win the division this year
 9 years ago '04        #71
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
At least he didn't go to the foreskins
 9 years ago '05        #72
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
if chriss simms can stay healthy he will be good for denver.

good look for the bears tho,now they just need to get holt or toomer for this year

someone cutler can lean on for them 3rd and longs
 9 years ago '04        #73
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
what you guys dont realize is that more times than not Cutler would force throws because he knew he had WR's who would go up and f!ght for the ball like Marshall and also Royal. He doesnt have anyone he can do that with in Chicago. He is basically going to have to be perfect on every throw because he doesnt have the skill players to bail him out that he did in Denver
 9 years ago '05        #74
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
And there goes Brandon Marshall's immediate impact
 9 years ago '06        #75
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
Redskins Lost
 9 years ago '04        #76
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
Got Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k you Rams!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #77
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
wow....
 9 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835 OP
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 NoLedge18720 said:
what you guys dont realize is that more times than not Cutler would force throws because he knew he had WR's who would go up and f!ght for the ball like Marshall and also Royal. He doesnt have anyone he can do that with in Chicago. He is basically going to have to be perfect on every throw because he doesnt have the skill players to bail him out that he did in Denver
lol, let em' know man.....

@ Bears fans celebrating in the streets like Brett Favre just came to town.....ya'll ain't get nuthin but a whiny 25 yr. old baby, who needs to take insulin shots everyday, yet still drinks like a wino......someone that routinely pouted on the field when things got tough and threw silly picks like it was nuthin'.....constantly thought his arm was bigger than what it really was and was cottled....

he's not a good leader and a lot of those numbers he put up were really, in all honesty in large part due to his stellar recieving core Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Daniel Graham, Tony Scheffler and Brandon Stokely.....
 9 years ago '07        #79
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Damn!

Broncos are f**ked, Orton?

I'm only happy though, being a Raider fan.
 9 years ago '04        #80
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, let em' know man.....

@ Bears fans celebrating in the streets like Brett Favre just came to town.....ya'll ain't get nuthin but a whiny 25 yr. old baby, who needs to take insulin shots everyday, yet still drinks like a wino......someone that routinely pouted on the field when things got tough and threw silly picks like it was nuthin'.....constantly thought his arm was bigger than what it really was and was cottled....

he's not a good leader and a lot of those numbers he put up were really, in all honesty in large part due to his stellar recieving core Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Daniel Graham, Tony Scheffler and Brandon Stokely.....
exactly. I watched every single broncos game this year and spent the majority of them sitting there waiting for him to throw a pick. Im not gonna throw him completely under the bus because he is a good qb and could be great down the road but thats all off potential. He relies on his arm strength way too much which cant lead to great plays but also bonehead plays. I mean hes a good QB and I liked him while he was here but he isnt as great as everyone is saying because of his inconsistency
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy