Report: Jay Cutler Traded to Chicago For Two 1st-Round Picks and Kyle Orton

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Ghettoquiz said:
orton is 21-12 for his career
yah and cutler is like 17-1 when his defense holds his opponents under 21 points. not to mention they are playing in the NFC. and they will sign wide receivers now that they can see they have a pro bowl qb with a strong arm.
 9 years ago '04        #182
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 3247 3247
 carden2 said:
yah and cutler is like 17-1 when his defense holds his opponents under 21 points. not to mention they are playing in the NFC. and they will sign wide receivers now that they can see they have a pro bowl qb with a strong arm.
bottom line he threw 25 TDs and 18 Ints last year wit 2 good receivers, u cant blame the defense for that and he doesnt have the same quality receivers in chicago that he had in Denver so there is even less room for error, he's a gun-slinger everyone knows that and there is high risk/reward with all gun-slingers(believe me i kno, our QB is a gun-slinger)...

Bears gave up way too much for him, and u can make excuses like "oh they would have f**ked up their picks anyway" but 2 1st round draft picks are a lot for a QB who has done nothin in his career thus far...i mean come on do yall really think an 85 qb rating wit 25 tds and 18 ints is worthy of bein in the pro bowl??? Rivers got snubbed of the Pro Bowl and there were honestly no other QBs worthy of the pro bowl thats why he got in
 9 years ago '04        #183
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 carden2 said:
Its 13-1 under 28 points I believe.

but you can't ignore the fact that Jay and the broncos offense put the defense in some really bad places, the broncos lead the league in offensive turnovers and would always put our D in red zone situations, and our D doesn't need that they are terrible enough as it already is but I think is what made them over the top the worst defense in the NFL.
 9 years ago '04        #184
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Its 13-1 under 28 points I believe.

but you can't ignore the fact that Jay and the broncos offense put the defense in some really bad places, the broncos lead the league in offensive turnovers and would always put our D in red zone situations, and our D doesn't need that they are terrible enough as it already is but I think is what made them over the top the worst defense in the NFL.
u cant tell them shyt tho...like addin Cutler is gonna suddenly make the Bears scary only way they get into the playoffs is by winnin the NFC North and Minny and GB will have somethin to say about that
 04-04-2009, 05:02 PM         #185
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:celebrate0: :celebrate0: :celebrate0:
 04-04-2009, 07:31 PM         #186
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Cutler. But the Pack will still put the smash on him or any other QB that's back there. Plus the Rodgers to Jennings combo will be stronger than anybody Cutler will be throwing to.
 9 years ago '04        #187
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
hahahaha look at Cutler's sour puss face:

[pic - click to view]

Idiot looks like he wants to cry. Looks like he just opened his christmas present and was expecting a 360 and got socks. That f*g brought this upon himself, just makes me LAUGH! Jadakiss style - AH-HEEYA!
 9 years ago '05        #188
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
Point blank, bears wasn't gonna win shyt with Kyle Orton. His down field passing is suspect as hell. The coaches weren't happy with him, the GM wasn't happy with him, fans wasn't happy with him. We wanted him and Grossman outta here no matter the cost. They were contemplating giving the 3rd string QB Haney a shot because Orton is that whack.The bears with Orton are a middle tier NFL team or worse period. With Cutler they at least have a legitimate chance of competing for years to come. Cutler is basically the 1st round draft pick for this year and the draft isn't the only way to build a team. Real bears fans know whats up. Good rittens Kyle Orton.
 9 years ago '04        #189
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 T-Heazy said:
Point blank, bears wasn't gonna win shyt with Kyle Orton. His down field passing is suspect as hell. The coaches weren't happy with him, the GM wasn't happy with him, fans wasn't happy with him. We wanted him and Grossman outta here no matter the cost. They were contemplating giving the 3rd string QB Haney a shot because Orton is that whack.The bears with Orton are a middle tier NFL team or worse period. With Cutler they at least have a legitimate chance of competing for years to come. Cutler is basically the 1st round draft pick for this year and the draft isn't the only way to build a team. Real bears fans know whats up. Good rittens Kyle Orton.
evidently SOME dont kno whats up cuz they automatically think this is gonna put them in the playoffs when its not, u still gotta get him someone to throw to and dont bring up Hester cuz he's never gonna be a #1 guy, all he can do is run fly routes...your defense is not what it used to be either, soon its gonna be time to replace them, ur offense might be set for a while but that defense is old and is gonna become the weak link for years to come
 9 years ago '08        #190
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3441 3441
 chctynig2804 said:
evidently SOME dont kno whats up cuz they automatically think this is gonna put them in the playoffs when its not, u still gotta get him someone to throw to and dont bring up Hester cuz he's never gonna be a #1 guy, all he can do is run fly routes...your defense is not what it used to be either, soon its gonna be time to replace them, ur offense might be set for a while but that defense is old and is gonna become the weak link for years to come
where does this stupid s**t keep coming from? The oldest starter on our defense will be Ogunleye who will be 32 when the season starts. Urlahcer and Brown will be 31, everyone else is under 30, how the f**k is that an old defense? And do you realize we were 9-7 and one dumb a.ss squib kick against the falcons from making the playoffs last year, not to mention blown 4th quarter leads against the Panthers and Bucs. Yes we have other spots we need to fill on the team, but this was a good move. Look at the history of Bears QB's over the last 20 years and you will see that.
 04-05-2009, 01:04 AM         #191
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kill 'em PEK. Ignorant a.ss fools must not have football last year to not realize that we went 9 and 7 and barely missed the playoffs with Orton and a 1st rounder who barely played, yet we do the same thing this year with a much better quarterback and we get worse barring major injuries??!
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #192
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,352 | Props total: 5502 5502
what matters is that the bears defense is digressing. just look at the numbers.
 9 years ago '04        #193
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 bangab***h said:
what matters is that the bears defense is digressing. just look at the numbers.
pretty much, gettin old/regressin, it all means their defense is no longer feared like it once was, thats what i was gettin at...i swear i didnt hear a word about Urlacher or Briggs all season...and i still stick by what i said that they only have a chance at gettin in through the division but i expect Minny or GB to take it

Minny's D>>>>Chicago's D
Minny's O>>>>Chicago's O
GB's D>>>>>Chicago's D
GB's O>>>>>Chicago's O

9 years ago '04        #194
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,031 | Props total: 6093 6093
 PEK said:
where does this stupid s**t keep coming from? The oldest starter on our defense will be Ogunleye who will be 32 when the season starts. Urlahcer and Brown will be 31, everyone else is under 30, how the f**k is that an old defense? And do you realize we were 9-7 and one dumb a.ss squib kick against the falcons from making the playoffs last year, not to mention blown 4th quarter leads against the Panthers and Bucs. Yes we have other spots we need to fill on the team, but this was a good move. Look at the history of Bears QB's over the last 20 years and you will see that.
wouldnt those blown 4th quarter leads be the defenses fault since they couldnt hold on to the lead
 04-06-2009, 02:58 AM         #195
Tavid_Banner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cutler is a crybaby........ still a good qb tho
 9 years ago '08        #196
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3441 3441
 NoLedge18720 said:
wouldnt those blown 4th quarter leads be the defenses fault since they couldnt hold on to the lead
A big part of that was injuries and that idiot D coordinator, it had nothing to do with age. Lovie is taking over the D this year and if we can stay healthy we will be straight.
 9 years ago '04        #197
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
nobody but bears fans can understand the happiness that has invaded the deepest depths of my soul. when bears were mentioned as being one of the teams interested, i gave it a 5% chance. woww...just woww....
 9 years ago '05        #198
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
chi-town will be crushing greenbay and them flop every playoff vikings....and dont even talk about the vikings with that sorry a.ss qb...vikes got a nice defensive line......but chi-towns better..........and yall n*ggas acting like the 18th pick or any pick for that matter will be a hall of famer or some s**t...calm down the broncos lose....they get garbage a.ss kyle, and 2 mystery picks lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago