I'm 23 and my credit score is 741....good?

most viewed right now
 113
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Blockburner28 said:
I used my creditkeeper.com

They have an simulate your credit feature also. So you can see what happens if you pay so and so for 12 months or be late by 1 month and how much your score will raise or drop.
myFICO does this, with real FICO scores....
 9 years ago '06        #22
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
creditchecktotal.com is where i get my info from
 9 years ago '06        #23
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
is myfico a monthly charge?
 9 years ago '04        #24
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 S said:
... myFICO

as for the paid collection you did, i hope you had an agreement with them to wipe that negative off your report. if you didn't, there's a good chance it's still on there, and you'll see it once you check your CR.


whats the deal with experian, howcome you cant view that report from myfico? and yea freecreditreport.com is bulls**t
 9 years ago '06        #25
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
is myfico a monthly charge?
 9 years ago '08        #26
flight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
that's really good
 9 years ago '06        #27
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
is myfico a monthly charge?
 9 years ago '06        #28
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
hello?
 9 years ago '06        #29
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 S said:
myFICO does this, with real FICO scores....
Ok Super I just sign up for myfico. I notice myfico charges 15+ dollars for your transunion score. With credit keeper I got all 3 even tho I seen in one of your post that fico doesn't do experian anymore. My equifax score on credit keeper was 675 and on myfico was 669. That isn't too much of a change and I can pull a soft report once a month instead of just pulling it two times a year. So far i'm leaning back towards creditkeeper but I will keep myfico til may and see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up btw.
 9 years ago '04        #30
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Pitts Gutta said:
hello?
it depends on what services you use on the site.
 9 years ago '04        #31
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Blockburner28 said:
Ok Super I just sign up for myfico. I notice myfico charges 15+ dollars for your transunion score. With credit keeper I got all 3 even tho I seen in one of your post that fico doesn't do experian anymore. My equifax score on credit keeper was 675 and on myfico was 669. That isn't too much of a change and I can pull a soft report once a month instead of just pulling it two times a year. So far i'm leaning back towards creditkeeper but I will keep myfico til may and see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up btw.
You can get Quarterly Monitoring for $4.95, which includes your TU score, and you can cancel after one month. Also, Credit Keeper doesn't provide you with a FICO score, so I deem it pretty useless. Their supposed Experian score is also a mirage, as there's no way for any company to know the real score unless it comes direct from a lender (such as one for a mortgage or a car lease, etc.).
 9 years ago '06        #32
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 S said:
You can get Quarterly Monitoring for $4.95, which includes your TU score, and you can cancel after one month. Also, Credit Keeper doesn't provide you with a FICO score, so I deem it pretty useless. Their supposed Experian score is also a mirage, as there's no way for any company to know the real score unless it comes direct from a lender (such as one for a mortgage or a car lease, etc.).
Thanks for the info man
 9 years ago '06        #33
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
a simple way to make your credit better: if you can afford to pay for something, pay via credit card, and then pay off your bill. also, its a lot harder for your score to get better than for it to go lower. its easy to go lower, thats prolly why you at 741.

credit score isn't the end all though. for example, if you wanted a house, they wouldn't just give you a loan cus you have a high score. they'd like to see that you have already taken out loans for thousands and repaid them.

a low credit score should help lock in lower interest rates because you are less of a "risk" to the lender. so if you want to lease a car, f!ght for lower interest rates because your score is good.
 9 years ago '05        #34
bgj887 
space
avatar space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
sounds good bro! mine looks like

Equifax credit report is 672
Experian credit report is 716
TransUnion credit report is 716

i want to finance a brand new car by the end of this year or beginning of next, i just opened a new credit card so hopefully i could bump it up a lil
 9 years ago '04        #35
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I'm 22. My scores are 677 Equifax and 752 from both TU and Experian. For a combined 727 score. I bought my first new car in August 08 (2008 Nissan Altima). A 6.14% rate over 6 years but I plan on paying it off faster than that. My goal is, if I have enough income, and things go the way I would like them to then I will be in the process of buying my home NO LATER than 32 years old.

My plan? Pay my car off, pay my student loans, save @ least 10 stacks then go in on the house. Hope it works.

Edit: I use chaseidprotection.com which costs $12 A MONTH...and I can pull my score whenever I wanna, and every month they send me credit summaries in the mail which notify me if anything on any of my 3 reports has changed. Have been a member for just over a year.

Next car I plan on it being cash paid, unless some wild s**t happens to my car before then, but I don't drive that much...BUT anything can happen. I always keep that in mind.


Last edited by Kalon; 04-06-2009 at 11:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #36
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Kalon said:
I'm 22. My scores are 677 Equifax and 752 from both TU and Experian. For a combined 727 score. I bought my first new car in August 08. A 6.14% rate over 6 years but I plan on paying it off faster than that. My goal is, if I have enough income, and things go the way I would like them to then I will be in the process of buying my home NO LATER than 32 years old.

My plan? Pay my car off, pay my student loans, save @ least 10 stacks then go in on the house. Hope it works.
Nce plan homie. Just about every state has first time homeowners programs so you can get up to 65,000 dollars in grant money. So you should be str8 goodluck man
 9 years ago '04        #37
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Blockburner28 said:
Nce plan homie. Just about every state has first time homeowners programs so you can get up to 65,000 dollars in grant money. So you should be str8 goodluck man


WHHHATTT?!?!?!!?!

OH MY GOD!

That s**t would be SO GANGSTA to qualify for that s**t B. Don't know yet if Imma buy the house here...you know how it is between June 1 and November 31 man...Katrina was NOT what was hot on the streets @ ALL. I'm still shocked @ the sheer size of that b***h on the radar when I look @ it.
 9 years ago '06        #38
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Kalon said:
WHHHATTT?!?!?!!?!

OH MY GOD!

That s**t would be SO GANGSTA to qualify for that s**t B. Don't know yet if Imma buy the house here...you know how it is between June 1 and November 31 man...Katrina was NOT what was hot on the streets @ ALL. I'm still shocked @ the sheer size of that b***h on the radar when I look @ it.


Neighborhood Housing Services of New Orleans

4528 Freret Street

New Orleans, LA 70115

Maxine Weaver

504-899-5900

that is the one me and my wife called. You don't have to buy a house in New Orleans also

btw sorry to highjack the thread guys
 9 years ago '04        #39
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 bgj887 said:
sounds good bro! mine looks like

Equifax credit report is 672
Experian credit report is 716
TransUnion credit report is 716
 Kalon said:
I'm 22. My scores are 677 Equifax and 752 from both TU and Experian. For a combined 727 score.

those aren't your real scores because there's no way for you to get your true Experian score unless an actual lender (mortgage, car loan, etc) provided it to you. also, as i've said several times, myFICO is the only place where you can get your real FICO score. other sites advertise a "FICO" score, but they never explicitly say it's truly FICO, because, no other consumer service is licensed to provide it.


Last edited by S; 04-07-2009 at 08:26 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #40
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I know the FICO score is different. But when I bought my car they told me it was 731 and they say they pulled experian. So did my insurance company.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy