Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Ha Ah!
Eject 24 12.31%
Press Play 30 15.38%
Fast Foward 20 10.26%
Rewind 43 22.05%
Repeat 78 40.00%
Voters: 195. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 thaghost36 said:
This is hard for me to say but i was let down wit the album, i already listened to it a couple of times and i find it average at best.. while it has some bangers on it like: "Pain And Torture" "Grind Hard" "What If" "Things I been Through" .. it also has a lot of filler songs on it IMO. I was expecting greatness from jada and this is not greatness. The two tracks from the neptunes are pure fast forward material :( .. big letdown being that they gave jada "K.Y.O." in his debut. "Something Else" wit Jeezy is also a very forgetful track.. I was expecting a lot more from that collabo. Overall i give it a 3/5 or somes**t like that..
I agree. it's aiiiight, but i think i expect greatness out of SP and Jada. Jada is prolly my fav rapper right now too. The lyrics are sick, but most of the beats are kind of wack. The production sounds outdated. Someone get Jada some beats...
 9 years ago '04        #42
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
one of the illest hip hop albums out 2 date
 04-02-2009, 02:00 PM         #43
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my opinion this album should have been short and sweet mostly these songs

3 out of 5

pain and tortue
cant stop me
grind hard
what if
rockin with the best
by my side
letter to b.i.g
somethin else (take jeezy off)
death wish
 04-02-2009, 02:11 PM         #44
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shocked at the haters... i myself dismissed this album before it came out... jadas been lazy i figured alot of the tracks from his mixtape would end up on album and jadas albums have never been the greatest...so i thought this album was sure to be trash... but i gave it a listen and its f**king fire, not only are none of the mixtape tracks on there but he removed who run this from it as well... new york minute aint even on it...theres 2 good bonus tracks...

this is a great album... we got alot still in store for 2009 but this will definately hold a spot in the top 10 of the year...

i like joe budden but padded room is exactly what i expected the last kiss to be... garbage

jadakiss for the win... d-block all day every day.

dont forget d-block compilation coming next month
 9 years ago '06        #45
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4709 4709
album sucks, saved about 6 songs and dl the we are the streets album and threw the 6 songs on there.
 04-02-2009, 03:03 PM         #46
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
album sucks, saved about 6 songs and dl the we are the streets album and threw the 6 songs on there.
yea we are the streets is the best thing kiss ever did
dont get me wrong the lox/d block is legendary got classic tracks
but we are the streets as a whole body of work is f**king bannanas
 9 years ago '06        #47
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4709 4709
 BIG POPPA said:
yea we are the streets is the best thing kiss ever did
dont get me wrong the lox/d block is legendary got classic tracks
but we are the streets as a whole body of work is f**king bannanas

ya it really is, i was sleepin hard on that album but was lookin for something to mix with these 6 songs. i took out the skits and the sheek and styles solos and the s**t goes hard
 9 years ago '08        #48
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Holy s**t Mary J Blidge CAANNNOOOTTTT f**king sing. She's HORRIBLE!!!!! Other then that, I thought the album was cool. Pain and Torture is fire!
 9 years ago '06        #49
Da prophecy 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 0 0
I was so hyped about the album, i checked the jukebox almost every day for this. Then when i played it for the first time, i found myself skipping tracks and feeling highly dissapointed by kiss' latest attempt. Kiss has always been one of my favorites, always consistent with the lyrics, but this latest album sounded so generic and boring, almost like they tried really really hard to make a classic album but failed horribly. The joint with styles and jada suffers from very bad engineering, its like they both recorded the full verse and the engineer simply chopped up each others parts, it just sounds like s**t. The joint with mary j is trash, the hook is one of the weakest ive ever heard from her. The album just screams cheesy the more and more i listen. I thought his pre album mixtapes were way harder lyrically and beat wise than the album. Straight garbage.
 04-02-2009, 09:43 PM         #50
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
considering its a jadakiss album it was pretty good to me. i hated his last one outside of maybe 3 songs
 04-02-2009, 11:41 PM         #51
MaDRy23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to chime in on this cuz i was expecting a classic. But i should know better than to get my hopes up,for any artist. Easily couldve been closer to a classic without the Pharrel joints,no lil wayne,shoulda put the song wit hov talkin(Who Run This aka home of the Spitters,)and why no alchemist????? Damn after the bangers jadas got from him,he should of got somethin from him. Overall its a pretty good album,but as usual wiith kiss,couldve been alot lot better. Also the NY Minute song is hot but its obviously not a track for his album.Sample clearance on that song had to be a b***h $$$$$$

Last edited by MaDRy23; 04-02-2009 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: addition corrections
 04-03-2009, 03:03 AM         #52
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayne I think is Kiss weakest album in his catolouge.....Str8 up.....f**k, the first half of the album sounded like filler....IMO the momentum didnt pick up untill 'What If'.....With 18 tracks, I was hoping most of those would be solid, but s**t, theres s**t on here that needs to get taken off....

whats with some of the beats on here too, and I thought the Swizz track was going to go harder, but that beat sounded generic with some cheap a.ss claps......The album just sounds cluttered, he had like what, 3-4 years to get this s**t tight? too many goddamn features, just like Fabolous' last album (And aint it ironic BOTH of these n*ggas Def Jam debuts have that same thing in common)....

Im on my 4th listen, and Im officialy declaring 'Kiss Of death' > 'The Last Kiss'.....I dont think the replay value gonna be strong on here...
 04-03-2009, 01:00 PM         #53
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y OH Y....this is complete and utter trash...cant believe ive been waitin on this so long. Im thinking the new album would be along the same lines as his recent mixtapes but its clear that he went pop on this s**t...

Last edited by majormarcj; 04-03-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #54
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 slimwillie said:
kiss has never had a great album so how can you expect nothing but greatness?
:hater:
 9 years ago '04        #55
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
I like the album.....i give it 4 mics
 04-04-2009, 12:26 PM         #56
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it. beats out Kiss of Deah for Kiss' best album yet. Feelin Smokin Gun and I Tried.

5/5. (although that chorus for track 3 is kinda annoying)
 9 years ago '07        #57
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
WOW That s**t with Pharrell coulda been ill without Pharell all over it wit the wack adlibs and the wack a.ss hook
 9 years ago '04        #58
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
wack album...not feeling it at all....99 Jadakiss>>>>
 9 years ago '06        #59
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
good album
 9 years ago '04        #60
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
I liked the album.

I can't even comprehend how anyone could call it trash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy