Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Ha Ah!
Eject 24 12.31%
Press Play 30 15.38%
Fast Foward 20 10.26%
Rewind 43 22.05%
Repeat 78 40.00%
Voters: 195. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
zerosc 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 53 53
they should have called it a mary j album, retire.
 9 years ago '04        #22
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
wow....alot of jada haters......

it makes me laugh being that this album is pure crack to what comes out these days

Im sick of these young a.ss kids thinkin rappers like oj da juiceman can even rap......

do you even listen to the lyrics? I guess rap is about beats and hooks ....right?

I dont even know why jada does tracks with french montana and oj......probably because they got the buzz from yall ignorant listeners.....

Im alittle pissed....but yall need to listen to album and give it a real listen....not no oh I hate this rapper and got my mind made up

album=4.5/5.......

hahahahah yall make me laugh.....
 9 years ago '05        #23
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 dsoul said:
wow....alot of jada haters......

it makes me laugh being that this album is pure crack to what comes out these days

Im sick of these young a.ss kids thinkin rappers like oj da juiceman can even rap......

do you even listen to the lyrics? I guess rap is about beats and hooks ....right?

I dont even know why jada does tracks with french montana and oj......probably because they got the buzz from yall ignorant listeners.....

Im alittle pissed....but yall need to listen to album and give it a real listen....not no oh I hate this rapper and got my mind made up

album=4.5/5.......

hahahahah yall make me laugh.....
Thats basically what its about. just beats and hooks. A lot of the kids DON'T listen to the lyrics. Whats the main complaint about a song? The beat. Kids rate a song cause of the beat and don't talk about the lyrics if they were good or not. I have no idea who in the f**k OJ da juiceman or drake or any of these new cats are. Don't really care to. I can't take some kids opinion serious if all they listen to a song is a beat. I may like a song with a s**tty beat, but if the lyrics are on point I may like the song as a whole as long as the beat isn't unbearable. I like a COMPLETE song myself. Seriously, if you're not gonna listen to the SONG, then you may as well purchase yourself some instrumental album.
 9 years ago '04        #24
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
s**t really is album of the year by far...but its only april...sh*t is crack tho easily 4.5 out of 5
 9 years ago '04        #25
jayblazey 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
I know most y'all n*ggas young but I will still ask. Is that Fiend on that Something Else song?
 9 years ago '04        #26
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 jayblazey said:
I know most y'all n*ggas young but I will still ask. Is that Fiend on that Something Else song?
it sure did sound like him i had to check my ipod to see the tracklist
 04-01-2009, 08:38 PM         #27
Hey Ya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DNa BRoWN said:

[pic - click to view]

01) Pain & Torture
02) Can't Stop Me
03) Who's Real
04) Grind Hard
05) Something Else
06) One More Step

08) What If
09) Things I've Been Through
10) I Tried

12) Smoking Gun
13) Cartel Gathering
14) Come And Get Me
15) By My Side
16) Letter To B.I.G.

18) death Wish
:applause: I hope they remaster Smokin' Gun dou...or just have the vocals playing...
 9 years ago '04        #28
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 jayblazey said:
lmao @ ur ability of spotting Fiend on a track randomly..
 9 years ago '04        #29
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Thats basically what its about. just beats and hooks. A lot of the kids DON'T listen to the lyrics. Whats the main complaint about a song? The beat. Kids rate a song cause of the beat and don't talk about the lyrics if they were good or not. I have no idea who in the f**k OJ da juiceman or drake or any of these new cats are. Don't really care to. I can't take some kids opinion serious if all they listen to a song is a beat. I may like a song with a s**tty beat, but if the lyrics are on point I may like the song as a whole as long as the beat isn't unbearable. I like a COMPLETE song myself. Seriously, if you're not gonna listen to the SONG, then you may as well purchase yourself some instrumental album.
that drake is crucial though, nothing like OJ da juiceman lol
 9 years ago '06        #30
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
 TRU 504 BoY said:
:applause: :applause: :applause:
well put. there are tracks with hot beats and poor lyrics or tracks with hot lyrics but poor beats and people will still call it a classic. can't call it a classic until a good 5 years down the road and you can still listen to the album from front to back while having excellent lyrics and excellent beats.

currently on Something Else and this album is decent so far.

Last edited by made in the bay; 04-01-2009 at 09:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #31
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 dakidd585 said:
s**t hot so far from the tracks ive heard album of the year by far
how about no...2009 is far from over lil man

Last edited by mistadontplay; 04-01-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #32
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 TRU 504 BoY said:
wait a min...your from the south according to your name...and you dunno who OJ da juice is? do you know who gucci mane is? did you even listen to the jada cd?
 9 years ago '06        #33
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4690 4690
that mary j song is f**kin trash, hook is absolutely terrible and annoying. bout 5 songs in, not really impressed wit the beats hopefully it picks up.
 9 years ago '04        #34
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
These songs are good:

01) Pain & Torture
02) Can't Stop Me
07) Stress Ya
12) Smoking Gun
17) Something Else (Remix)

The rest is stanky leg

5 songs out of 18 = below average 2.5 out of 5
 9 years ago '04        #35
jayblazey 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
 vshah24 said:
lmao @ ur ability of spotting Fiend on a track randomly..
right it was random as hell. but Fiend got that voice. Id win on some of that radio name that artist/song type s**t.
 04-01-2009, 11:30 PM         #36
Butter G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
kiss has never had a great album so how can you expect nothing but greatness?
Cause dude is top 5 dead or alive bro...Very close to the best flow in the game, lyrics are ALWAYS on point and his delivery cannot be matched. Forget his albums- go listen to the L.O.X. - We Are the Streets an come back an tell me Jadakiss is anything but greatness..
 9 years ago '04        #37
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 lyrical.obsessi said:
^^ lol..

but serious note.. since i dont expect anything less than greatness from kiss
this is up to expectations...
im on "what if" what if is like the new "why "

he could have did without oj da jucieman on the album...

this album is f**king nice so far...
Na the album is wack yall are gassing it up and its NOT the new Why its the old what if by Fredro Starr recorded 9 yrs ago
 9 years ago '04        #38
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Butter G said:
Cause dude is top 5 dead or alive bro...Very close to the best flow in the game, lyrics are ALWAYS on point and his delivery cannot be matched. Forget his albums- go listen to the L.O.X. - We Are the Streets an come back an tell me Jadakiss is anything but greatness..
Your buggin... that was like 9 yrs ago too and the CD has like 0 reply value. This kiss CD is trash and I am a lox fan but Kiss aint even close to top 5.. not even in rap now.
 9 years ago '04        #39
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
When I heard Pain and Torture I was like OH s**t...and then after listening to it all, I was like, this was s**t. This album just isn't anything that would stand out. What if is just too easy of an idea to feed off of the success of "Why" and in comparative Hollywood fashion do a sequel to something that was successful for jada's career. Why not make a song called "What if", same type of what if such and such like why is this blah blah. Anyways BOO...It sucked to me
 9 years ago '04        #40
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The labels are taking away the artist's craft with these commercial and crossover tracks. I thought the album would have been better.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy