Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1767 1767
damn all yall who like it must b smokin that crack pipe.. put that s**t down.. movie was a.ss..
 04-01-2009, 10:53 PM         #82
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
movie was dope, ppl hatin needa get over theirselves. the lack of the cgi and s**t being finished hurt it but s**t should be dope when i see the final version. would yall plz quit b***hin bout the lack of Gambit, its called "X-Men Origins: WOLVERINE" not "X-Men Origins: GAMBIT". I don't like how they made Deadpool that Weapon XI s**t tho, the scene with Deadpool at the beginning was dope as f**k. they shoulda just made Weapon XI different all together. Only way they can do a Deadpool movie now is a prequel.
Actually Deadpool has came back from death many of times before.....Its just a matter of conceptually coming up with a good enough story to where its not corny.

Another thing I really didnt like was when they try to pass off an 'implied' Emma Frost as Silver Fox's sister. They Hollywood just cant help but to embellish & exaggerate the marvel universe.

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 04-01-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #83
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
 Dat Nucca said:
Actually Deadpool has came back from death many of times before.....Its just a matter of conceptually coming up with a good enough story to where its not corny.

Another thing I really didnt like was when they try to pass off an 'implied' Emma Frost as Silver Fox's sister. They Hollywood just cant help but to embellish & exaggerate the marvel universe.
oh okay then that would be dope but how could they make him like he was?
 9 years ago '06        #84
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
oh okay then that would be dope but how could they make him like he was?
Magic.
 9 years ago '04        #85
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
the way it was scored i kept feelin like i was watchin transformers lol... steve jablonsky status...
 9 years ago '07        #86
citychamp01 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
damn this was good a.ss movie. missing graphics and all
 9 years ago '06        #87
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
isnt the work print wit dem like still on wires an s**t and a green screen if so why everybody wanna download it??? jus curious
 9 years ago '06        #88
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Mr.Heismen said:
isnt the work print wit dem like still on wires an s**t and a green screen if so why everybody wanna download it??? jus curious
Nahh..I Haven't Came Cross None Anyway..But There Is A Lot Of Special Effects Missin'..
 9 years ago '05        #89
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,841 | Props total: 4138 4138
 Gmitch528 said:
the way it was scored i kept feelin like i was watchin transformers lol... steve jablonsky status...
that's because it's unfinished, and they didn't put in Harry Gregson Williams score yet.

Truth is, y'all are b*tching over every inconsistency there is with the comics, but in actuality none of that matters. A coherent story well told with good performances is what matters, not some old bullsh*t like "oh!! He doesn't have his mask? f*ck that!!". Get over yourselves.

And, I'm still being patient and waiting for the final product with the 14 minutes of new material added in.
 9 years ago '05        #90
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
i thought the movie was solid but at the same time...the 14 minutes that were cut out could add ALOT to the film if i think they are in the vital areas they seem to be...

and on a side note: any1 watch the last credits? they have every single xmen character thats been in the previous movies...real name and all...is that jus to fill space or are there genuinely supposed to be that many cameos/flashbacks? i mean...even "leech"?:lostit0:
 9 years ago '04        #91
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
not feeling the way gambit spoke with a normal accent

and the whole weapon xi s**t
 9 years ago '07        #92
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
I liked it, still gonna go see the final product in theaters
 9 years ago '05        #93
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,841 | Props total: 4138 4138
 astroblack9 said:
i thought the movie was solid but at the same time...the 14 minutes that were cut out could add ALOT to the film if i think they are in the vital areas they seem to be...

and on a side note: any1 watch the last credits? they have every single xmen character thats been in the previous movies...real name and all...is that jus to fill space or are there genuinely supposed to be that many cameos/flashbacks? i mean...even "leech"?:lostit0:
well, they weren't cut. they just weren't added in yet. This is the cut that was made before the reshoots. So, those 14 minutes will be there in the final cut.
 9 years ago '07        #94
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
it was ok but wouldve wish they wouldve had Omega Red as Weapon XI not Baraka
 9 years ago '06        #95
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
s**t was too short... gambit was only in there for like 10 minutes
 9 years ago '06        #96
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 DaKid730 said:
it was ok but wouldve wish they wouldve had Omega Red as Weapon XI not Baraka
: @ Baraka .. they should have made deadpool with the mask
 9 years ago '05        #97
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Deadpool was f**kin wacky d after the surgery.

The story was good up until the Weapon X surgery. After that, the movie jumped out the window. And unfortunately I had a feeling it was from the preview and didnt plan on hittin the movies to see the s**t anyway. Definitely was going to be a Boxden special.

They rushed this s**t, they should've spent more time as far as Wolverine getting his self back together after the surgery and the reason why he finally did loose his memory was wacky d too. wtf? I thought the program erased his memory? Oh well.
 04-02-2009, 10:09 AM         #98
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k was up with giving Deadpool laser eye blasts?????????? They sewed his mouth shut....that part was EXTRA WACK! He's the Merc with a mouth....him crackin jokes is his trademark. These Marvel movie makin n*ggas never get the s**t right, they always f**kin s**t up one way or another. That s**t kinda k!lled it for me. And how you gonna make a Wolverine movie thats PG 13.....that n*gga cuts people heads off in the comics.
 04-02-2009, 10:32 AM         #99
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunno about anyone else but i was impressed with will i am...went in wanting to hate him cos BEP
 04-02-2009, 10:32 AM         #100
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are s**t...but i thought he did a good job
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy