Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2009, 02:44 PM         #61
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VeezNutz420 said:
If they messed up Ryan Reynolds face for deadpool like that, why didnt they just put a mask on him?? I would have much rather seen that

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #62
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
Watched this jawn last night and downloaded it @ like 5 in the morning....I had my doubts but this was great movie...Ryan Reynolds did nail the deadpool part and they shouldn't have did him in like that....
 04-01-2009, 03:19 PM         #63
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first 15 minutes with the backstory is ill as f**k, this is how you open a movie!! this is blockbuster worthy i might haveta stop this one and see it in the theater.....
 9 years ago '06        #64
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
an they f**king had gambit in the movie for a total of like 10 minutes bull s**t they should of just kept him out i hat this

patiently waits for gambit movie
 9 years ago '04        #65
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
i liked it up until how they said he lost his memory every thing else was good except that

and thats how you make a comic book adaptation you dont have to go scene for scene from a damn comic or go use every f**king detail from 40 years of damn comics
 9 years ago '04        #66
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
I loved this flick, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool was just plain unfair. Can't wait to see it in the theater once all the cgi has been put in. Also don't know if you guys read the NFO but this workprint is 14 mins shorter than the actual theatrical release.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 04-01-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #67
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Man, so Gambit only has 10 minutes in this s**t?
 9 years ago '04        #68
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 RoyceDa59 said:
I loved this flick, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool was just plain unfair. Can't wait to see it in the theater once all the cgi has been put in.
i hope this is successful because if not every super hero movie for the next 5 years is going to look like the dark knight

i'm not even considering weapon XI as dead pool its a character they created for the movie i just really hope they change how he lost his memory before they release it
 9 years ago '06        #69
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Man, so Gambit only has 10 minutes in this s**t?
yep he doesn't have a major f!ght scene and he only comes back at the end to help wolverine get off the island and gambit my favorite mutant so f**k this movie
 9 years ago '06        #70
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
I 'm confused. weapon 11 was not in the comics? Also is weapon 11 and deadpool the same character?(i hope not, cuz I like dead pool) I thought deadpool was a hero. Also ,Cyclops eye beams can be stopped by red lenses, If not were did the glasses come from.

I guess i 'm going to have to wait for the additional footage.
 9 years ago '08        #71
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 stfdkd37 said:
yep he doesn't have a major f!ght scene and he only comes back at the end to help wolverine get off the island and gambit my favorite mutant so f**k this movie
In the previews it shows him using his cards as well as f!ghting someone with his bow. Was that taken off the movie or is that part of the 10 minutes you were referring to.
 9 years ago '04        #72
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 KarteL13 said:
In the previews it shows him using his cards as well as f!ghting someone with his bow. Was that taken off the movie or is that part of the 10 minutes you were referring to.
Nah that's in there.
 04-01-2009, 07:15 PM         #73
AlBundysfingers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HEY DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT BARAKA CAMEO...wait..that was deadpool?

Spolier..

[spoiler - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #74
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
It was great up until the ending....it came out a bit rushed/cheesy especially that f!ght scene and the whole memory thing...but since I mainly followed the cartoon and never been into any of the comic books, it gave me a good idea on how Wolverine came to be who he was...hopefully they change the ending and a few other parts (I'm not referring to the missing CGI stuff)

BTW make sure you watch the hidden scene after the credits :applause:

Last edited by 01seay; 04-01-2009 at 07:44 PM..
 04-01-2009, 08:47 PM         #75
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched it. thought it was horrible. i know it isn't the final version but from what i saw it was lacking.
 9 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
yeah that f!ght was mad quick tho it took like 3 minutes for that whole thing i was really disappointed with that movie imma go see it and hope the finale has some more things but this isn't looking good
 9 years ago '04        #77
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1767 1767
DAMN wolverine was f**kin garbage..

as a fan i hope nobody supports this garbage.. even without the major special effects the story and the no plot is there.. its a sad day. i was hype for nothin.. x-men 3 was better and that's not saying that film was a good movie either.. keep downloading and sell this garbage..

and what the hell was up with the general stryker end credit scene? we dont give a f**k about him!!!!!!!!
 04-01-2009, 09:16 PM         #78
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully they can reprise Deadpool.....Giving him everyones power was cornball....If they where going to go the Weapon XI route, then they should have made Omega Red rather than ruining Wade Wilsons character like that. The Weapon XI character wasnt played by Reynolds contrary to popular belief, It was Scott Adkins. Other than that it was surprisingly better than I thought. Big up to Liev Schrieber's role of Victor Creed. I think dude really stole the show!

One of the fanboys on imdb came up with a pretty good idea to save deadpool & really show his comical side at the same time. He suggested that once Deadpool falls to the bottom of the reactor he reattaches his head to his body cuts open his mouth, looks at the camera and says "Only in the Movies"......Now that would really be something that Deadpool would do in the comics!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 04-01-2009 at 09:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #79
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Unfortunately it wasn't that great.. Typical comic book movie status.. 3/5
 9 years ago '06        #80
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14822 14822
movie was dope, ppl hatin needa get over theirselves. the lack of the cgi and s**t being finished hurt it but s**t should be dope when i see the final version. would yall plz quit b***hin bout the lack of Gambit, its called "X-Men Origins: WOLVERINE" not "X-Men Origins: GAMBIT". I don't like how they made Deadpool that Weapon XI s**t tho, the scene with Deadpool at the beginning was dope as f**k. they shoulda just made Weapon XI different all together. Only way they can do a Deadpool movie now is a prequel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy