The ''GOING PRO'' Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6095 6095
 Bezerk said:
next year will be better than this year.
your only saying that because Duke should be better next year

Sorry I couldn't resist
 04-20-2009, 11:46 AM         #142
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
your only saying that because Duke should be better next year

Sorry I couldn't resist
I don't really know that's true at all... If Duke got Wall, then yeah, that'd be true... but without wall, and hendo probably leaving... I don't see how u could say that.

Actually... U just made me realize that no wall (or bledsoe) and no hendo and with losing paulus and pocious... Duke has only 3 guards... So wtf... is Singler or ryan kelly going to play the 3 when williams, scheyer or nolan goes out? Duke will be FORCED to go big because of it... but 3 guards sounds like Duke will be F-U-C-K'ed potentially...

Last edited by Bezerk; 04-20-2009 at 11:47 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #143
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 Junior G said:
that bum has no problem lightin you n*ggaz up though huh
i know..he is such a ballllller....averaging exactly 10 points on us...LIGHTING US UPPPPP...oh snappppp
 9 years ago '06        #144
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Rumors are starting to circulate that Ellington may come back for his senior year because he isn't projected in the 1st round.
I highly doubt he does return since he had such a good March, but found it interesting nonetheless.

Bezerk did you catch the game in Asheville?
I just got back in town & missed everything.
I wonder if I can call one of those crossfire cats & get a copy of the game?
When my n*gga Omar (Collington) played in it for those two years they gave me a couple copies for myself & to mail him (He's overseas).
 04-20-2009, 03:52 PM         #145
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Rumors are starting to circulate that Ellington may come back for his senior year because he isn't projected in the 1st round.
I highly doubt he does return since he had such a good March, but found it interesting nonetheless.

Bezerk did you catch the game in Asheville?
I just got back in town & missed everything.
I wonder if I can call one of those crossfire cats & get a copy of the game?
When my n*gga Omar (Collington) played in it for those two years they gave me a couple copies for myself & to mail him (He's overseas).
n*gga check that PM!
Hansbrough got called for a travel and lost the game for them on the second day and he stormed off the court like a baby when there was still time on the clock in front of all these fans and little kids at a Christian-based event... everyone (in one of the most pro-carolina areas ever) was so upset with how distasteful Hansbrough was the whole time. He was trying to like start f!ghts and s**t and they were like "take it easy bro, it's an exhibition game."
 04-20-2009, 04:16 PM         #146
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ellington wont be much higher next year. he should just take his bum a.ss in the league.
 9 years ago '08        #147
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
tyreke sent in his papers today, his bodyguard:lachen001: lamont shipped them out at my job
 04-21-2009, 12:18 AM         #148
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Cats saying the Henderson info isn't true right now.
 9 years ago '06        #149
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
Not a big surprise or anything, but Ellington & Lawson are both on the verge of declaring.
 04-22-2009, 11:44 AM         #150
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Not a big surprise or anything, but Ellington & Lawson are both on the verge of declaring.
s**t, they only got a couple of days, they better be on the verge of sumthin...
That means roy is on the verge of calling wall.
 9 years ago '06        #151
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space

They're gone.
 9 years ago '06        #152
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
No surprise but Henderson has declared, hasn't hired an agent as of yet.

lol If Wall doesn't come to Duke then the ACC could actually be interesting next year, instead of Duke just steamrolling everyone.
Although Duke would probably still be the favorite.
 9 years ago '06        #153
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
Double post.
 04-25-2009, 11:48 AM         #154
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
No surprise but Henderson has declared, hasn't hired an agent as of yet.

lol If Wall doesn't come to Duke then the ACC could actually be interesting next year, instead of Duke just steamrolling everyone.
Although Duke would probably still be the favorite.
no hendo, no wall... unc is the favorite... and i don't care wtf people say... they r the favorite to me...
 9 years ago '06        #155
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Bezerk said:
no hendo, no wall... unc is the favorite... and i don't care wtf people say... they r the favorite to me...
lol I've heard so much crap regarding Wall I really don't care.

I went over to that catpause place & it seems they are all convinced he is either going to Duke or going pro now.

Over on the UNC board they are all hoping that alot of things are going on secretly.
Like they are hoping Roy is gonna offer Wall (Because of the comments he made during the Lawson/Ellington presser) & Wall has prolonged his recruitment in hopes of a UNC offer.
Besides all of that being speculative there are ALOT of other long shot variables that factor into Wall going to UNC as well.
UNC fans really need to stop worrying about Wall & be thankful for what they do have.

It seems like the majority of the Duke board thinks he is going to Kentucky.

And then I've read that people think he is still going to Baylor & doing all of this s**t right now so that it will deflect the attention from Dwon Clifton & Baylor.
 04-25-2009, 12:17 PM         #156
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
lol I've heard so much crap regarding Wall I really don't care.

I went over to that catpause place & it seems they are all convinced he is either going to Duke or going pro now.

Over on the UNC board they are all hoping that alot of things are going on secretly.
Like they are hoping Roy is gonna offer Wall (Because of the comments he made during the Lawson/Ellington presser) & Wall has prolonged his recruitment in hopes of a UNC offer.
Besides all of that being speculative there are ALOT of other long shot variables that factor into Wall going to UNC as well.
UNC fans really need to stop worrying about Wall & be thankful for what they do have.

It seems like the majority of the Duke board thinks he is going to Kentucky.

And then I've read that people think he is still going to Baylor & doing all of this s**t right now so that it will deflect the attention from Dwon Clifton & Baylor.
The Duke free board is full of morons and senseless garbage... people from the premium go tell them wrong s**t on purpose....
And UK fans haven't known what was going on... ever. 2-3 weeks ago they had a thread saying Wall was definitely going there and an announcement was coming that week...
Then that radio clown is saying K missed the meeting...
To shed some light on the situation with truth, Clifton called Coach K Tuesday night and asked to reschedule. The Duke staff was mad available and Wall's mom really wanted the meeting to happen (seems like she and Clifton r pushing for Duke if you ask me). I'm with UNC fans though, I think it's down to Duke or UNC... but ANYTHING can happen in the next couple of days... so who knows.

All that is certain right now though is, he's getting that Jesus Shuttlesworth treatment down in Miami... :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #157
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6950 6950
Majok from UCONN...lol dude hasn't even played a minute in college yet

also Harris and Sims are returnin to Michigan...same with Brackins from ISU.
 9 years ago '08        #158
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Yo bez i know its a long shot but does Zona have any shot at Stephenson

Curious if you've read anything about this?
 9 years ago '08        #159
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Main Event said:
Yo bez i know its a long shot but does Zona have any shot at Stephenson

Curious if you've read anything about this?
i wonder the same, cause ive had sources say he isnt going to the schools he had listed at first. and somehow memphis got into the mix. and if we can somehow land bledsoe and latavious williams.....wow
 9 years ago '04        #160
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
even though this is the going pro, i'm going to post about recruits too

does anyone know about this Youssoupha Mbao that marquette just got? he's f**king 7'2 and long as s**t..guy on a cuse board said he has seen him play..not much offensive skill but can block and play d very well aka he said the new Hasbeet...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago