The ''GOING PRO'' Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
Thabeet to the nba omfg i just busted on myself
 9 years ago '05        #102
space
space
Even if Flynn stayed, he's still nothin without his 2 sidekicks
 9 years ago '06        #103
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Why are Devendorf & Paul Harris leaving school? ... Money that they dont even get drafted

I hope Flynn stays at Cuse tho
 9 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 eLLz said:
Why are Devendorf & Paul Harris leaving school? ... Money that they dont even get drafted

I hope Flynn stays at Cuse tho
word is Devendorf is tired of Boheim, I don't know bout Harris.

look at it this way Devendorf and Harris are not going to be drafted this year or next so it's all about you want to get paid overseas this year or next year

get that money now, before you get injured (and again in Devendorf's case)
 9 years ago '04        #105
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
they are leaving because they both have kids...harris has his third on the way i guess (someone get my man a f**kin CONDOM)...anyways, devo has his degree and how many years do u really have in europe? 10 maybe? going back another year to college just eliminates another year to get paid..harris will be drafted...2nd round but regardless will be drafted...
 9 years ago '04        #106
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Even if Flynn stayed, he's still nothin without his 2 sidekicks
ur crazy if u dont think we're gonna compete for a big east title and get an elite 8 bid atleast without those two other guys..flynn, next year, will be the poster-child and the face of the NCAA...get mad?
 9 years ago '05        #107
space
space
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HARRIS WILL NOT BE DRAFTED, AVY BET? BEZERK EDUCATE THIS n*gga MAN

and why would I be mad? Nova has owned Flynn 4-1 since he's been there so how bout you get mad
 9 years ago '05        #108
space
space
word at Nova is Scottie Reynolds might actually be leaving.. he'll go overseas but damn...it's a loss but not as big as people would think
 9 years ago '04        #109
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Junior G said:
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HARRIS WILL NOT BE DRAFTED, AVY BET? BEZERK EDUCATE THIS n*gga MAN

and why would I be mad? Nova has owned Flynn 4-1 since he's been there so how bout you get mad
im just letting u know...that harris will get drafted...2nd round but he will...i'm not gonna do no avy bet..that s**t is for kids...i gotta spread the word on wesley johnson...cant really be mad...flynn is better than any player on nova and both havent won s**t in awhile so we're in the same place

and who the f**k cares what bezerk says or thinks? he your daddy or something??

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 04-15-2009 at 01:12 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
im just letting u know...that harris will get drafted...2nd round but he will...i'm not gonna do no avy bet..that s**t is for kids...i gotta spread the word on wesley johnson...cant really be mad...flynn is better than any player on nova and both havent won s**t in awhile so we're in the same place

and who the f**k cares what bezerk says or thinks? he your daddy or something??

let's see Cunningham, Clark and Anderson went 5-1 against Cuse and have won the last 4.

2 Sweet Sixteens, 1 Elite Eight, 1 Final Four...how is that not winning something. All Flynn has is 1 Sweet Sixteen, I think it's easy too see who's going in the right way and who's still a thing of the past

oh and Wesley Johnson is a bum, just because he did well on a horrible team in the Big 12 makes him good all of a sudden huh. s**t our walk on could put up double double numbers on Iowa State...do they even still play basketball seriously? that lil n*gga need to go back to them cornfields, he ain't ready for big east, but then again nobody on Cuse is so maybe he's right at home.

and No Paul Harris will not be drafted, so stop runnin ya mouth just to hear yaself talk. :greetings10:

Last edited by Junior G; 04-15-2009 at 06:58 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #111
space
space
Things at Syracuse have just gotten downright odd between the SU hoops program and junior Paul Harris. Last week, the University released a statement indicating Harris, fellow junior Eric Devendorf and sophomore point guard Jonny Flynn were planning to submit their names into the NBA draft. Sources indicated that Harris and Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim had come to a mutual agreement that Harris would be moving on to play for pay next year. However, nobody had really heard from Harris, himself, on the situaton…until now…

Mike Waters of the Syracuse Post-Standard is reporting that Harris Didn’t Plan to Go Pro and called the Post-Standard Monday night to say that news did not come from him.

At least Jim Boeheim will be glad to know that Harris’ phone IS working, as the coach has not been able to reach Harris on the phone since the 6-foot-4 junior, who avaraged 12 points and 8 rebounds during the 2008-2009 season, has not been heard from since the Orange lost to Oklahoma in the Sweet 16.

Coach Boeheim said that Harris had informed him the week prior to the OU game he would be leaving school after the season. Since they had not heard from Harris, who has not been back to school since the loss, the staff a.ssumed he was following through on that indication and released the information.

“It’s already out there so I might as well,” Harris told the Post-Standard of his intentions to enter the draft now.
Harris you are a bum fool,,, your an undersized 2 that can't dribble or shoot and look goofy footed....have fun overseas
 9 years ago '05        #112
space
space
damn Dar Tucker is going and he hired an agent...wow didn't see that s**t comin, his athleticism is through the roof but he should of came back and worked on gettin his J more consistent

04-15-2009, 03:15 PM         #113
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Patrick Patterson said "i'll holla" :)

Dumbass should've came to duke like ur daddy told u to!
 9 years ago '06        #114
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
lol @ Calipari saying Patterson could benefit from another year.

Way to undercut one of 'your' players.
 9 years ago '05        #115
space
space

Archie from South Carolina gone...

Damion James from Texas

Jeremy Wise from Southern Miss
 9 years ago '05        #116
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:

Patrick Patterson said "i'll holla" :)

Dumbass should've came to duke like ur daddy told u to!
K should have never cried infront Patterson...besides he was going to UK anyways closes to home was big factor in his decision.

I dont think Cal is trying to undercut Patterson, they both know Patterson needs some kind of mid range game, and year under Cal would probably benefit him.
 9 years ago '05        #117
space
space
I said in another thread Scottie REynolds might leave, still not sure how much truth there is. He's not going to get drafted PERIOD. I hope he leaves so Cheeks and Wayns get more PT.
 9 years ago '05        #118
space
space
ohhh Bezerk >>> rivals can suck my d**k

Scout>

Cheek and Wayns are now 4 stars
Yarou moved to number 10 in the country though

Last edited by Junior G; 04-15-2009 at 09:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #119
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Junior G said:
Harris you are a bum fool,,, your an undersized 2 that can't dribble or shoot and look goofy footed....have fun overseas
LOL, WTF kind of sense does that make

"Since theres rumors about me leaving I might as well leave now"

Retarded a.ss logic.... & I didnt know Harris had 3 kids, when you break s**t down like that it makes sense.... 3 Kids right now is stupid BTW, I would be prioritizing ball hard as hell especially with the chance to play for a team that will be Top 3 next year (assuming Flynn comes back)

& Is it just me or is this Draft turning into a strong class... I mean Im not gonna act like it has a great Top 5-10 or anything but when you look at the depth & potential 2nd rounders at this point it really looks pretty solid

Price, Christmas, Gibson, Summers, Green, Pendergraph, Dozier, Lyons, Rogers, Jerrell... Just a few names of the players that will be there in the 2nd

Last edited by eLLz; 04-15-2009 at 04:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #120
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Junior G said:

let's see Cunningham, Clark and Anderson went 5-1 against Cuse and have won the last 4.

2 Sweet Sixteens, 1 Elite Eight, 1 Final Four...how is that not winning something. All Flynn has is 1 Sweet Sixteen, I think it's easy too see who's going in the right way and who's still a thing of the past

oh and Wesley Johnson is a bum, just because he did well on a horrible team in the Big 12 makes him good all of a sudden huh. s**t our walk on could put up double double numbers on Iowa State...do they even still play basketball seriously? that lil n*gga need to go back to them cornfields, he ain't ready for big east, but then again nobody on Cuse is so maybe he's right at home.

and No Paul Harris will not be drafted, so stop runnin ya mouth just to hear yaself talk. :greetings10:
flynn > any player on nova...just admit it. cunningham will go 2nd round..be proud..i'm just lettin u know...harris will get drafted...and just watch for wesley johnson..i've never even seen his highlights at Iowa State...just seen what he did during practice and when he played against melo this year when he came and the kid is something special...but u'll be the judge

we'll just have to set with the best frontcourt in the big east...thats all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy