most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2009, 07:42 PM         #81
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Louisville bound.

Marquis Teague told Scout.com last month that he was ready to make a decision after narrowing his list to Louisville, Indiana, Purdue, Ohio State and Cincinnati. Teague’s high school coach, Phil Spoljaric, told InsideTheVille.com Wednesday that his star point guard has had a change of heart about an early decision this spring.

“I don’t think he’s very close to making a decision right now,” said Spoljaric. “I say that because I’ve spoken with his dad about it and I think they’re going to take some time. Initially they thought they might decide early but I think they’re going to take some time now.”

Teague had been pointing to a spring decision all winter. He made several unofficial visits to Louisville, Indiana and others. The Cardinals were rumored to be the frontrunner with Indiana coming on strong.

“I just think he’s got a lot going on,” Spoljaric said. “He’s going to play for a USA team this June and that’s going to take some time from him and he probably wants to make that decision with a clear state of mind.”

Teague made at least two visits to Louisville during the season. The Cardinals were viewed as the favorite for several reasons, including the fact that Rick Pitino coached Teague’s father at Boston University. Louisville has also made Indianapolis a recruiting priority and have already locked up commitments from Indy stars Stephen Van Treese, Justin Martin, Michael Chandler and Ryan Taylor.

“Louisville has been a big part in the recruitment process,” Spoljaric said. “His dad and uncle played for Coach Pitino so there’s a closeness there for that reason. But I can’t say there’s a frontrunner. I don’t think he’s made any kind of decision. He’s got a lot on his mind now.”

What Teague might have on his mind is home-state power Indiana. Hoosier coach Tom Crean turned up the recruiting heat on Teague this winter, taking in several of his Pike HS games late in the season.

“There are several teams, not just Indiana, that have shown interest,” said Spoljaric. “I think IU’s always been in that mix but I can’t say anybody is ahead of the game.”

Spoljaric said he expected Teague to take some more visits this spring but didn’t know which schools his player would check out. College coaches will be allowed to visit Teague at his high school April 9-12 and April 17-22. Don’t be surprised if Pitino, Crean and other high major coaches show up.

“I think he showed much more maturity throughout the season,” Spoljaric said. “I thought the biggest thing for him this year was to continue to grow. And I felt like he did. He is a young man that is very talented and the good thing about him is he is not a selfish kid. He enjoys involving his teammates and that’s what makes him a little more special than others.”

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #82
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 NYCNYCNYC said:
none of signed agents and flynn wont..thank godd....

i see harris and dev back..flynn going pro...i mean when u got the best in the L tellin u to go, wouldnt u??
Flynn is good dont get me wrong but Lebron isnt telling him to go pro because he thinks he is gonna beast...he is telling him to go pro because his agent wants Flynn to sign with him
 9 years ago '04        #83
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
 NoLedge18720 said:
Flynn is good dont get me wrong but Lebron isnt telling him to go pro because he thinks he is gonna beast...he is telling him to go pro because his agent wants Flynn to sign with him
i know..i'm just talkin crazyness...tryin to get junior or who else to get all jumpy and go in panic attack like usual

but regardlessssssss...if the best is tellin i'm ready, regardless of reason..i couldnt turn it down..
 04-12-2009, 03:51 PM         #84
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
curry gone or staying?
 9 years ago '06        #85
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
Ed Davis just announced he is returning for his sophmore year, ending all speculation.
 04-12-2009, 04:33 PM         #86
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Ed Davis just announced he is returning for his sophmore year, ending all speculation.
where's that announcement at?
 9 years ago '04        #87
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 bassy said:
good he could use some bulk, a few more post moves besides the jump hook and increase his range
 04-12-2009, 04:59 PM         #88
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina freshman forward Ed Davis says he will return to the team for the 2009-2010 season.

Davis made the announcement on Sunday. In a statement issued by the school, the 6-foot-10 native of Richmond, Va., said he would like to play in the NBA, but that he and his family don't think he is ready to take that step.

Davis also said he was glad to get the decision behind him so he can focus on the remainder of the school year and get ready for next season.

He averaged 8.2 points and 5.5 rebounds in North Carolina's six NCAA tournament wins. Davis led the Tar Heels with 65 blocked shots.

In the 89-72 championship game victory over Michigan State, Davis scored 11 points and a team-high eight rebounds.

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2009, 11:53 AM         #89
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daniel Hackett, Taj Gibson, and Demar Derozan all gone from USC :WoW:
 9 years ago '05        #90
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Flynn signing agent

*waves bye to Cuse*
 9 years ago '08        #91
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Everest said:
Daniel Hackett, Taj Gibson, and Demar Derozan all gone from USC :WoW:
Good cause those n*ggas would of easily won the Pac 10 if they returned with Sidney coming in
 04-13-2009, 01:53 PM         #92
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Good cause those n*ggas would of easily won the Pac 10 if they returned with Sidney coming in
Sidney has a long way to go before that happens. The Pac 10 will belong to Washington (but that's not saying much really... that conference will be a.ss).
 9 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Bezerk said:
Sidney has a long way to go before that happens. The Pac 10 will belong to Washington (but that's not saying much really... that conference will be a.ss).
Take out Sidney i still think there front court would be the difference between them and Washington......Thomas and Gaddy are gonna be somethin special next year though
 04-13-2009, 03:01 PM         #94
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Memphis junior forward Shawn Taggart has submitted his name for the 2009 NBA draft.

Taggart said in a statement Monday from the university that he wants to test the waters and see what feedback he gets following encouragement from the team's new head coach, Josh Pastner. He graduates in May but still has one year of collegiate eligibility.

He says he'll make a decision later whether to remain in the draft or return for a final year at Memphis.

The 6-foot-10 player started in 27 games last year and averaged 10.4 points and 7.6 rebounds. Taggart led the Tigers in rebounding and free-throw percentage and was second in field-goal percentage and blocks and third in scoring.

He had eight double-doubles this season, including four in the final 10 games.
 9 years ago '04        #95
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Junior G said:
Flynn signing agent

*waves bye to Cuse*
its still not official official but this blows...just read this s**t in the airport...muther f**kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i dont understand why u wouldnt want to be the face of the NCAA next year..he would have been unless curry somehow stays another year...Johnny Flynn would have been the poster child of the NCAA...i dont understand why u wouldnt want that for one year...oh well
 9 years ago '05        #96
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Huertas from Ole Miss
 9 years ago '04        #97
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bezerk said:
gotta be because of coach Cal leaving because he cant seriously think he is ready for the NBA or even gonna make the NBA on the real. Taggart is a bum
 9 years ago '04        #98
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
flynn is not officially gone yet...he hasnt signed anything and jimmy b stated today that nothing is done and that it could happen

and mike williams, harris's and flynn's best friend, said that they are both a prank on everyone about this...idk how reliable that is
 04-14-2009, 09:07 PM         #99
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut up n*gga... ur in denile...

When's someone going to rush in to post about thabeet?
 9 years ago '04        #100
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Boeheim: Flynn may stay at Syracuse

3 hours, 19 minutes ago

Buzz up!
Print

CHICAGO (AP)—Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim says Big East tournament MVP Jonny Flynn might not be headed to the NBA along with teammates Eric Devendorf and Paul Harris.

Boeheim said Flynn’s status is “kind of up in the air.”

Last week the school announced that all three players planned to make themselves eligible for the draft.

The coach said Devendorf and Harris are virtual locks to leave, but Flynn might still opt to come back to school.

Flynn led the team in scoring at 17.4 points per game and set an Orange record by playing 1,418 minutes in his sophomore year. After two seasons, he ranks seventh in career a.ssists (439) at Syracuse.

He indicated he will not hire an agent, giving him the option to return to school.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy