The ''GOING PRO'' Thread

most viewed right now
 81
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
BJ Mullins, what a joke.. this guy didn't even start for Ohio St.
 9 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
Blair will not immediately hire an agent, the source said. But a separate source said the understanding is that the Pittsburgh native will remain in the draft barring an unexpected development, meaning the Panthers should play next season without their top three scorers considering Sam Young and Levance Fields have exhausted their college eligibility.

Link:


____________________________

I bet that bum n*gga Ed Davis gone too, f**kin looney noodle he can suck a d**k. my n*gga Rondo will benchpress that lil man
 9 years ago '05        #43
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
Jodie Meeks is declaring

WF's James Johnson is declaring
 04-07-2009, 09:59 AM         #44
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta think if Flynn isn't seen as a top 10 pick, which I don't think he will be, will be back at Cuse next year. And if that happens you got to like their chances at a title.
 9 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Earl Clark is declaring too but I'm sure some ppl already knew that.
 9 years ago '07        #46
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
blair was cheeks this post season they was hyping him hard but he might flop i dont think he should go but i said the same thing about eric gordan and hes k!lling with the clippers
 04-07-2009, 02:32 PM         #47
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Henderson will declare with no agent... just remember who told u first.
 04-07-2009, 02:50 PM         #48
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blake Griffin is officially gone.
 04-07-2009, 03:13 PM         #49
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said:
Blake Griffin is officially gone.
2007 class >>> _______
 9 years ago '04        #50
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
Budinger declares, Clark declares, Ed Davis says he is returning and Devan Downey declares with no agent
 9 years ago '05        #51
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
the word is Flynn is close to signing with LeBron's agent....if he leaves they are f**ked. who would be the backup pg? Scoop? Triche? the few minutes when FLynn came out of games last year they all looked confused.
 9 years ago '04        #52
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Junior G said:
the word is Flynn is close to signing with LeBron's agent....if he leaves they are f**ked. who would be the backup pg? Scoop? Triche? the few minutes when FLynn came out of games last year they all looked confused.
wouldnt be surprised I remember seeing an article saying Lebron had been calling him telling him to go pro on behalf of his agent.
 9 years ago '05        #53
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,691 | Props total: 516 516
JAmes Harden is leaving also.
 9 years ago '06        #54
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Flynn is a beast, Id like to see him go back to Cuse next year tho, I think they have a good a.ss chance to win it all next season with their whole squad returning... Even if he comes out tho he reminds me alot of Jason Terry, hes gonna be around 18/9 for his career tho


I think hes a Top 10 pick this year or next year, I think his stock can really go up if he comes back but with a weak draft you cant really fault him for wanting to get $ asap


Last edited by eLLz; 04-07-2009 at 07:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #55
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 eLLz said:
Flynn is a beast, Id like to see him go back to Cuse next year tho, I think they have a good a.ss chance to win it all next season with their whole squad returning... Even if he comes out tho he reminds me alot of Jason Terry, hes gonna be around 18/9 for his career tho


I think hes a Top 10 pick this year or next year, I think his stock can really go up if he comes back but with a weak draft you cant really fault him for wanting to get $ asap
You never know what happens in another year. If he gets injured, his stock goes down. If he really wants a college title, he should probably come back like Hansbrough did, but if he feels he's passed this s**t it wouldn't hurt him to go in the draft.
 9 years ago '04        #56
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2214 2214
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Budinger declares, Clark declares, Ed Davis says he is returning and Devan Downey declares with no agent
Jordan Hill is likely to go too and Nick Wise is putting his name out there but not hiring an agent. Damn Arizona's big three might be gone.
 04-07-2009, 08:41 PM         #57
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone always leave and half always return
 9 years ago '04        #58
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
 Junior G said:
the word is Flynn is close to signing with LeBron's agent....if he leaves they are f**ked. who would be the backup pg? Scoop? Triche? the few minutes when FLynn came out of games last year they all looked confused.
:( i was afraid of this...flynn has been running around cuse saying he isnt gonna sign an agent and is just testing the NBA waters to get a good look for himself..he stated twice he is returning but we've all heard this before..

back ups? wow...um i think devendorf would be the starting pg and scoop would be the back up
 04-07-2009, 09:31 PM         #59
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
:( i was afraid of this...flynn has been running around cuse saying he isnt gonna sign an agent and is just testing the NBA waters to get a good look for himself..he stated twice he is returning but we've all heard this before..

back ups? wow...um i think devendorf would be the starting pg and scoop would be the back up
how the f**k does that n*gga still have years of eligibility left... no body has ever been in college as long as that man.... that n*gga must have 3 masters by now....
 9 years ago '08        #60
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 killnarmy said:
Jordan Hill is likely to go too and Nick Wise is putting his name out there but not hiring an agent. Damn Arizona's big three might be gone.
Nic will be back i aint even trippin about that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy