Family Guy needs to stop taking shots at the Simpsons....

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2009, 06:23 AM         #81
xtrapimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these shows are a different kind of funny, but South Park and Futurama are my favorites
I only like American dad cuz that alien is so damn stupid in them costumes
Family Guy is alright
Simpsons has gotten better this year
 04-05-2009, 08:27 AM         #82
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really into southpark?

All this s**t lame as hell now, including Simpsons and family guy...
 04-05-2009, 10:42 AM         #83
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are stupid. They take shots at the Simpsons because they're on the same network.
 9 years ago '04        #84
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 r a n c i d said:
That's the point though. The fact you only pick up on the 'cussing' speaks VOLUMES about YOU! Not southpark!

Southpark IS too clever for you. I can accept people who dont like it. And that for some people they just don't find it funny.

But not from you. Because you're making it clear that you are a moron.

Get the f**k out of here.
you can't find anything to refute my points so you call me a moron...great job of representing your side of the argument

it's not too clever for me, I understand the show completely, it simply is not laugh out loud funny...a bunch of hypotheticals and ironies is some dane cook type of comedy so I a.ssume you think dane cook is funnier than someone like Chris Rock

lmao plus you're from the UK, the most unfunny people on the planet

Ricky gervais sucks, Mr Bean sucks and the queen is a dumb b***h

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 04-06-2009 at 11:31 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #85
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 The Blueprint˛ said:
n*ggas really into southpark?

All this s**t lame as hell now, including Simpsons and family guy...
it's white people from the UK, they don't really count

smokeweed101. said:
That is pretty entertaining, you must be a 12 year old who enjoys Meet The Spartans instead, im sure everyone cares about your open humor.
you obviously aren't smart enough on your own so the only way you want to find some kind of intelligence is through South Park

I am smart enough on my own, don't need to hear that s**t from a hackneyed cartoon

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 04-06-2009 at 11:34 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #86
speedyt8 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
That's the point though. The fact you only pick up on the 'cussing' speaks VOLUMES about YOU! Not southpark!

Southpark IS too clever for you. I can accept people who dont like it. And that for some people they just don't find it funny.

But not from you. Because you're making it clear that you are a moron.

Get the f**k out of here.

cosign this, i thought it was all cussing until i watched the show and realized how great it is. the show is absolutely culturally relevant.

i love family guy and american dad also.
 9 years ago '04        #87
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 smokeweed101. said:
True statement, deep comedy can't go anywhere in a shallow mind.
The Margaritaville one had me dieing laughing when they set it up so it was like the last supper. They even stopped and had it so they were all facing the same way they did in the painting. Cartman was even Judas or however it's spelled Then Kyle saves the town by charging everything to his credit card

See now that wasn't just them swearing and I loved it.....
 04-08-2009, 10:13 AM         #88
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all scumbags

american dad is quite possibly the worst animated show to come out within in the last what 20 years or so...especially off the heels of a shark jumping family guy show,and the simpsons have been utter s**t since 1999

Last edited by Mr.Big Deal; 04-08-2009 at 10:26 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #89
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3528 3528
 smokeweed101. said:
True statement, deep comedy can't go anywhere in a shallow mind.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #90
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
i find simpsons way better then family guy, i think family guy is stupid and they got some lame jokes, but simpsons was good all around
 04-08-2009, 01:20 PM         #91
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you can't find anything to refute my points so you call me a moron...great job of representing your side of the argument

it's not too clever for me, I understand the show completely, it simply is not laugh out loud funny...a bunch of hypotheticals and ironies is some dane cook type of comedy so I a.ssume you think dane cook is funnier than someone like Chris Rock

lmao plus you're from the UK, the most unfunny people on the planet

Ricky gervais sucks, Mr Bean sucks and the queen is a dumb b***h
You ARE a moron. It's not a matter of not being able to refute your points, its down to you being too stupid to comprehend a valid argument, and therefore being a complete waste of f**king time.

It IS too clever for you. If it wasn't then an episode orientated around 2 retarded cripples would not be most appealing to you. Would it?

Dane Cook is over rated pish. Then again, so is Chris Rock So it's confusing why you'd name one over rated average comic, and then name another over rated average comic like Chris Rock; As if to imply he isn't just as bad(for the record he's slightly better)

the UK has a rep for producing some of the best comedy in the world. Notably for it's intelligent and witty humour(that's not to say we dont have s**t comedians,,, russell brand as an example)

Where as the US is known for what? Slapstick toilet jokes(not to say you don't have good comedians, you yourself are just too dumb to name any). You're again highlighting your own immaturity by making such f**king stupid statements. Lets not go down the generalisations route, because you can't win as an american when discussing comedy, you can't.

Ricky Gervais is not only probably a better stand up than your favourite standup(Gervais isn't THAT good, but judging by your poor taste you probably think Chapelle is a god), but he's also produced far better shows than your favourite comedian.

How many comics have global success on TV in the form of Extras and the Office, radio shows listened to the world over, podcasts that are hugely popular and hilarious, aswell as stand up comedy?

I can a.ssure you, there isn't many. Some of the best stand ups fail at writing shows. And some of the best writers can't perform on a stage for their life. Ricky Gervais is a god for even being good at both, let alone great.

Recognise:dancingcool:

And Mr Bean, though you wouldn't know it, because you're an igorant f**k, has been in plenty of great comedy shows... Try Black Adder for a start.

I'll concede one argument, and all credit too you, the Queen is a b***h:lachen001::lachen001:
 04-10-2009, 02:31 AM         #92
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
When did Family Guy fall off?
agree... news to me.
 04-10-2009, 09:32 PM         #93
coredjspool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that shows isnt the least bit funny. sorry dude
 04-15-2009, 11:27 AM         #94
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Family Guy has fallen off and I am a huge fan. Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of Family Guy is the funniest s**t ever made
 04-22-2009, 02:10 PM         #95
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well last Sunday I laughed at all 3 a lot. I saw Family Guy first and thought it was gonna be the funniest of the night but the Simpsons and American Dad won out for me again.

Family Guy was on point for the most part but I could've done without the pot smoking sing-a-long, like most things on Family Guy these days it carried on too long for me and went from humorous to annoying. But the stuff with the Quagmire's cat, Brian and Stewie faking the p!ss test (n*gga got nekkid quick as f**k), the whole city being high (Ollie the newscaster chilled out had me dying), and Brian's author picture were hilarious.

American Dad had me dying from beginning to end with the Back to the Future episode, I think I liked that one better than most of the ones Family Guy has done. Even the side story was funny as hell with David Blaine in the freezer then turning into Criss Angel.

Simpsons won it for me though, as soon as it started with the whole Millhouse snitching thing, then Bart tryna fake good to get the chick, and Lisa being on meds (Those smiley faces scenes had me in stitches especially the Chief Wiggum one). I don't think I stopped laughing for more than a minute the whole episode.
 9 years ago '06        #96
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3528 3528
 magatsu said:
Well last Sunday I laughed at all 3 a lot. I saw Family Guy first and thought it was gonna be the funniest of the night but the Simpsons and American Dad won out for me again.

Family Guy was on point for the most part but I could've done without the pot smoking sing-a-long, like most things on Family Guy these days it carried on too long for me and went from humorous to annoying. But the stuff with the Quagmire's cat, Brian and Stewie faking the p!ss test (n*gga got nekkid quick as f**k), the whole city being high (Ollie the newscaster chilled out had me dying), and Brian's author picture were hilarious.

American Dad had me dying from beginning to end with the Back to the Future episode, I think I liked that one better than most of the ones Family Guy has done. Even the side story was funny as hell with David Blaine in the freezer then turning into Criss Angel.

Simpsons won it for me though, as soon as it started with the whole Millhouse snitching thing, then Bart tryna fake good to get the chick, and Lisa being on meds (Those smiley faces scenes had me in stitches especially the Chief Wiggum one). I don't think I stopped laughing for more than a minute the whole episode.
You got to love The Simpsons...I think a lot of people call the new episodes wack because we're desensitize by all the violence that appears in new age cartoons these days (ie. South Park & Family Guy)
 9 years ago '08        #97
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The Simpsons in its prime (Anywhere between Season 1 and Season 10) was probably the best half-hour ever on television.

I loved Family Guy (one of the many who petitioned to bring it back). The randomness was the premise of the show. It didn't have the storylines and character development of the Simpsons, but it made up for that in its random gags. This worked for the first few seasons before it got cancelled, but you can see after it returned it got really stale, and you can tell that it started its downhill. Random gags can only take you that far.

FG is either REALLY funny, or REALLY lame and wtf-ish, and its run out of steam (evident by it rehashing gags and draw out songs)

Just to compare, FG in its 5th season was rehashing jokes, and on the downhill. The Simpsons in its 5th season was just hitting its peak.
 9 years ago '04        #98
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
family guys creators are obviously bitter about the simpsons family has more low points than high it uses the same formula over and over again it also copies the simpsons with some of the story lines so in conclusion the simpsons will and has always been>>>>>>>> family guy
 9 years ago '04        #99
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 lifetimez said:
The Simpsons in its prime (Anywhere between Season 1 and Season 10) was probably the best half-hour ever on television.

I loved Family Guy (one of the many who petitioned to bring it back). The randomness was the premise of the show. It didn't have the storylines and character development of the Simpsons, but it made up for that in its random gags. This worked for the first few seasons before it got cancelled, but you can see after it returned it got really stale, and you can tell that it started its downhill. Random gags can only take you that far.

FG is either REALLY funny, or REALLY lame and wtf-ish, and its run out of steam (evident by it rehashing gags and draw out songs)

Just to compare, FG in its 5th season was rehashing jokes, and on the downhill. The Simpsons in its 5th season was just hitting its peak.

:agreement6: Smart man. Knows his stuff.
 04-25-2009, 12:44 PM         #100
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simpsons new joints are wack and family guy fell off hard. south park still holding strong. Simpsons need their old writers back, it used to be so smart and funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy