Family Guy needs to stop taking shots at the Simpsons....

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I have to agree to a degree, they set the bar so high with those first seasons... I can understand people being disappointed now.
 9 years ago '05        #22
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4885 4885
I admit that Family Guy isn't as funny as it use to be but that show has far from fallen off. Its still highly entertaining. The OJ episode was s**t but everything else has been either decent or pretty good. Other than the OJ episode I can't name you one legitimately bad episode this season.
 9 years ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Simpsons hasn't made me laugh in years, I only watch it out of habit

the last few weeks of Family Guy has sucked though, that OJ episode was the single worst episode of FG ever produced

and who the f**k still watches South Park? that s**t is not funny, it's not as clever as it thinks it is either

the only funny episode of South Park in the last 10 years was the Jimmy on steroids ep
 03-30-2009, 02:34 PM         #24
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For me there are some Sunday's when Family Guy is the funniest, some where the Simpsons are the funniest, and some when American Dad is the funniest.

Last night The Simpsons won for me, hands down. I was actually laughing out loud for pretty much the entire episode. Whereas Family Guy only made me chuckle a couple of times. American Dad made me laugh more than Family Guy last night also. It started off kinda whatever, but it picked up and I was dying.

You can't tell me this s**t ain't hilarious.

11:35 to 13:18

and 15:45 to 17:30 had me dying.

"What if I told you I'm about to set the record for shooting a woman in the face the most times in a row."

Its something about how they introduced that koala that just be k!lling me.

"Ay gurl......ay gurl........AY GURL I know you hear me!"

I can actually think back and remember what had me laughing on both episodes where as the only thing from Family Guy that I really remember laughing at was the end credits when Stewie teleported them away and Lavar Burton dropped the drink/Peter offering the remote/and the Lavar Burton KKK visor. All the other moments were just, blaaah. The whole MIB universe shot that ended up with Adam West and Rob Lowe.....really? That s**t wasn't funny and it dragged on for a long time. Meg/Brian wasn't funny. The Star Trek stuff wasn't funny. I get it, they have the Star Trek cast on and then no one actually asks questions about the show....Ha ha ha!

Last edited by magatsu; 03-30-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 03-30-2009, 02:46 PM         #25
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Yes, uh I have a question for Captain Kirk. Uh, in that episode where you drown your wife. Why are you so fat?

Family Guy >>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #26
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Cooked Brickz said:
When the show came back in 2005. The first 3 seasons were better than most animated sitcoms out now.
Cosign this

After the show came back from cancelled it has just gone downhill

Now every episode is just a collection of random flashbacks and less actual jokes
 9 years ago '04        #27
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11496 11496
king of the hill > family guy
 03-30-2009, 03:03 PM         #28
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
family guy > simpsons > ATHF > Venture Bros. > everything else

i love how people say its falling off but yet they praise that lame a.ss south park s**t
 03-30-2009, 03:17 PM         #29
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
Family guy is so p***y. They stay takin shots at the simpsons but won't dare utter anything about south park which made no secret about s**ttin on them 3 times already
Posted via Mobile Device
That's what I was saying,they need to s**t on South park
 9 years ago '04        #30
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 IronMaiden said:
family guy > simpsons > ATHF > Venture Bros. > everything else

i love how people say its falling off but yet they praise that lame a.ss south park s**t
Apparently you don't watch that "lame a.ss" south park show because their first episode of this season about the Jonas Brothers was better then anything Family Guy has put out in about 2 seasons. Old family guy episodes on TBS and Cartoon Network are better then the new ones.

I watched Jim Gaffigan on C.C. last night instead of watching family guy because I figured that s**t wouldn't be funny. I bet I laughed more at Jim Gaffigan then family guy.

I feel like the simpsons make intelligent jokes. Family guy makes flash back and some shock jokes and some wtf jokes and South park makes shock jokes.

Overall:

South Park >> Simpsons >>>> King of the Hill >>> Old Family Guys >>>> Futurama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Family Guys
 9 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Junglist said:
When did Family Guy fall off?
Same thing I wanted to know ... sure they have some recycled jokes but nobody can really tell me a show that runs past 5 seasons that doesn't have any recycled jokes.
 9 years ago '07        #32
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30325 30325
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I love American Dad..

Southpark>>American Dad>>The Simpsons>>Futurama>>Family Guy

BOONDOCKS >>>>> all
 9 years ago '07        #33
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21256 21256
 magatsu said:
I'll give American Dad one funny f**kin thing they did this season was the introduction of that black CIA koala bear. That n*gga had me dying on tonights episode. "Reggie just gotta keep movin...."

All three shows still make me laugh, but they need to step it up instead of worrying about beefs, especially when they all on the same f**kin network.
that s**t was hilarious!
 9 years ago '05        #34
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Its hard to say that when the Simpsons are proven to have longevity unlike Family Guy...Do you really see the show being around 20 years...unless they attack topics like South Park they can never stay current and will always be left with the "Remember the time" moments...I love the show but They can't bag on the Simpsons when the Simpsons has been so consistent
all Family Guy ever really did was have flashback jokes and mad randomness

just dropping obscure names and s**t, having weird people run through scenes and make cameos, odd musical numbers

the show is based on random things, it always has been....i fail to see how a show with a bunch of random funny events and s**t is less funny than a show that takes one random funny event and stretches it over 30 minutes....

nobody was talking s**t about FG until South Park did, which is fine if they pointed out something you really don't like, but the things they pointed out and that people are talking s**t about in here were happening before South Park pointed them out........so why were they funny then and not funny now??

9 years ago '05        #35
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3227 3227
 lilsnatch770 said:
Apparently you don't watch that "lame a.ss" south park show because their first episode of this season about the Jonas Brothers was better then anything Family Guy has put out in about 2 seasons. Old family guy episodes on TBS and Cartoon Network are better then the new ones.

I watched Jim Gaffigan on C.C. last night instead of watching family guy because I figured that s**t wouldn't be funny. I bet I laughed more at Jim Gaffigan then family guy.

I feel like the simpsons make intelligent jokes. Family guy makes flash back and some shock jokes and some wtf jokes and South park makes shock jokes.

Overall:

South Park >> Simpsons >>>> King of the Hill >>> Old Family Guys >>>> Futurama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Family Guys
The Jim Gaffigan comment shows that you know little about comedy because that guy has 1 joke..hot pockets. All he does is speak in that little a.ss voice the whole standup..dude is wack.
 9 years ago '04        #36
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
only thing thats touchin family guy is south park....dont nobody watch no damn Simpsons in the 09

s**t got played out in the 90s
 9 years ago '06        #37
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
I find myself starting to like American Dad more than Family Guy too, except for that corny a.ss alien. But like dude said, that black koala s**t won me over....Southpark k!lls everything though.
 03-31-2009, 12:16 PM         #38
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they gotta be falling off bcause i dont even check for family guy like i used to..cant remember the last time i watched a new episode on fox OR adult swim........just like when simpsons starting falling off....
 03-31-2009, 12:36 PM         #39
Slug Wound  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
American Dad is still the best of that sunday night block. it aint fall off at all.
 9 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
They take shots at everyone and everything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago