most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Good show IMO.
but Q is really getting on my nerves now..saying stupid..Jealousy?!? Manipulating? WTF is he thinking lmao.
no one was manipulating him at all.
he needs to go back to school. s**t i wouldn't be surprise if he didn't graduate from high school.
 9 years ago '04        #22
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
Q is mad cuz no one's listening to him but when they give him the chance he ain't sayiin s**t. As soon as he get the chance to speak he talking about yall don't listen yall doot give me a chance to speak and that's when n*ggas is listening to him. He need to get off that little boy bulls**t and do what Diddy signed him for. Same thing happened with Robert last season about not being the leader on the songs and in the end he was singing lead on the majority of the songs on the album. Q and Will are leading the majority of the songs that I've heard thus far and Q is probably feeling himself. And on another note I don't want to hear a new day 26 I want that "are we in this together, this is what it feels like, co-star, and don't f!ght the feeling: day 26 album. Me and girl got down to the damn album so many times and if thats what it takes then thats what I'm lookin for as a fan.
 9 years ago '05        #23
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Man Q is softer than charmin swingin for the fences and striking out when nobody holding U not to mention he was swingin like Wanda from In Living Color and U wanted to f!ght Willie??? He would've gutted that n*gga Brian arms was being held down too, and does anyone notice everytime Q get into it no one holds him back they know this n*gga would get his a.ss kicked and he aint a threat
 9 years ago '05        #24
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,632 | Props total: 34 34
Q is straight up homo, i think that n*gga bi polar, cause he just acting a fool for no reason at all.
 9 years ago '05        #25
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 nitetrain8601 said:
Q is right about one thing though. They do need to evolve and not just do that slow a.ss R&B bulls**t. Guarantee if they do that again, they'll sell less on the second album. If you want to go platinum, you have to make radio friendly tracks.
thats the thing....when you "evolve" alot of times you leave your solid base.........your solid base are fans who love you and will always buy your album....now when you get a new base because of your new sound you have new people who will buy your album but these people are the fickled consumers who buy whatever is hot that month........which means at the end of the day you didnt really evovle you just tried to switch up your style

a wise man once said....................

if it aint broke........leave that s**t alone

the only reason even brought up the "evolve" s**t is because dawn fed him that idea.......these are probably the same ideas that broke up danity kane..........if you watch the show everything dawn tells Q, that n*gga eats it like food for thought and then when he's arguing with them dudes he re-iterates what she tells him as if its his own idea

he's weak minded and dawn influence on him is obviously messed up........why is she even on the show, her and the mexican chick need to kick rocks and do playboy or something
 9 years ago '07        #26
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
Que is screwing up BIG TIME.

I think that the whole thing about him being young affects him wanting to have a new sound so badly. Him being in the same age group as artists like Chris Brown makes him want to have a younger sound, you know, on that T-Pain s**t.

But then you got the older dudes who like that 90's RnB and don't really care for the new vocalizer stuff that's on that radio right now. They may appreciate it, but Willie and Brian know thats not Day26.

As for Robert and Mike, they both have VERY distinct voices, and I would LOVE to hear more solo records from Robert, but they hardly say much in terms of the group, they're just in between the f!ghting.

And Dawn needs to stop messing with his head, she may not be doing it on purpose, but she's still messin' with his head.

I think they need to stick to the formula they have because I enjoyed their last album, if they last for another album or so, I say switch the sound up THEN.
 03-27-2009, 09:32 PM         #27
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
I'd rather hear the slow R&B songs... Danity Kane tried that evolving s**t for they second album and that s**t sucked
I agree I prefer the slow stuff instead of club crap but of course u can't have a whole album of ballads not these days
 9 years ago '05        #28
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
I finally caught the episode..

I disagree with you guys on one thing. Most of the s**t Dawn has said to Que has been on point...It's like have you ever tried to give someone advice or have a talk with them, and they'll be like you know what? You're right..but at the end of it they took what you said and went in a complete opposite direction with it? Or they took what you said different from the way you intended it? I think thats what's happening with Que..Dawn told him it's a good thing he goes to Dance Class...but I didn't think she thought it would be alright to go during important studio sessions and s**t like that. And she yelled at him for getting in a f!ght the last time...I feel like Dawn was one of the only ones in Danity Kane who had some sense and she wasn't really the problem with the group breaking up...

I just want to know where the hell Que gets off thinking it's better to be in dance practice than the studio? To me that just seems like some childish s**t like oh, well my other group mates aren't gonna be as good a dancer as me when I'm done taking these lessons..they won't be on my level. I feel like thats the only reason he's doin that s**t..And as many hours as there is during the day..he chooses to dance during studio time..he's def. doing that s**t on purpose.

I think it just boils down to Que being an immature guy in a group with members who are more mature than him..and he thinks he's just as mature when he isn't. He honestly was one of my favorite members of the group until this f**ken season when they showed how much of a b***h he is..
 9 years ago '04        #29
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
I hope you guys realize it is all in the editing.

Im sure alot of things are not happening like this.

People fall for it all the time.it is entertaining tho.
 03-28-2009, 02:20 AM         #30
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that show sux.
 9 years ago '04        #31
lookfrancisison 1 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 503town_7 said:
that show sux.
boooo get outta here. as annoying & unintelligent que is, its pretty damn entertaining
 03-29-2009, 02:23 AM         #32
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is pretty good to compare what else is on...

i think que's problem is that he feels like he has something to prove to someone.
all the other guys are older and he feels like they dont respect him or his opinion..but he gotta learn that thats not what their trying to do..he doesnt wanna think day 26..he wants to think que and day 26
 9 years ago '05        #33
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
Even tho Dawn give bad advice... she was lookin good then a b***h 2night... she was at da club down here in houston.... I was right there by her.... she can get it
 03-29-2009, 09:49 PM         #34
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q is on some trip s**t, this season has been good though.
 9 years ago '08        #35
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
LOL @ "reality" TV.
 9 years ago '05        #36
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2835 2835
yeah Q is trippin....serious case of b***hassness!

but for Q = cocaine is a helluva drug
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #37
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17258 17258
Q fears something, remember he said some lady told his moms some stuff and they already happened?

The dude fears something
 9 years ago '08        #38
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17258 17258
 Curtisimo said:
There really doesn't need to be 5 members in a group

Que should just get droped

and lol@ swinging 5 times and not landing once

while they are holding Brian back and not Que

s**ts all for chuckles and giggles really
Look again, that looked like GIRLY SWINGS

I think Homie is a f*g**t, that is the stuff he is f!ghting with

you know he ain't f**ked Dawn, he is her friend like mad f*g**ts who all they do is chill

with girls, he is one of those f*g**ts.
 9 years ago '04        #39
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Anyone watching tonight? I've noticed a couple of things. Que dresses like a homo, he loves to use a lot of hand gestures, hates when people make points to him or call him out on his bulls**t, makes sad excuses for everything, and he wants to be HNIC.

The way he snapped off on his manager because of something he originally did, is b***hmade. He should get fired.
 9 years ago '05        #40
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2835 2835
dude is seriously b***hmade.....bryan was go f**k his a.ss up.....
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy