Anybody watch Making the Band 4......Last few episodes have been good s**t

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
6343 pageviews
105 comments

Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
Anybody watch Making the Band 4......Last few episodes have been good s**t

image Day 26 being on the verge of collapse makes for good tv. The episode that was just on was like some Making the band 2 f!ght night s**t. and next week episode looks dope. Wtf is wrong with Q anyways?

105 comments for "Anybody watch Making the Band 4......Last few episodes have been good s**t"

9 years ago '06        #2
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
That boy Q thinks someone is trying to manipulate him...lol
 9 years ago '08        #3
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 j-gip said:
That boy Q thinks someone is trying to manipulate him...lol
@him beatin up random kids on the street.
 9 years ago '07        #4
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Q acting like a real b***h right now. Issues.
 03-26-2009, 09:55 PM         #5
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q is a homo, straight up...diddy should bring back babs from the original making the band to beat this n*gga's a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #6
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
 Bleezy said:
Q acting like a real b***h right now. Issues.

Yep... n*gga been trippin lately
 9 years ago '05        #7
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
that n*gga q got some b***hassness in him...he stay crying bout some s**t sayin muthaf**kers is jealous of him
 9 years ago '04        #8
lookfrancisison 1 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone else clueless when he was saying "You're just jealous" to Willie? I'm like wtf, no one's jealous of any part of you. I'm thinking he's using the wrong word. lol. What a dumb a.ss

On a side note, Touched By An Angel & One Night Stand are the S**t! F**k Que for saying he doesn't like touched by an angel. Oh and Que is stupid saying they need to evolve. Yeah It would be nice, but like Willie and Brian said, they don't wanna lose their fans from the first album, which by the way was one of my favorite albums of 2008.

And Que's main problem, he's a 20 year old who thinks he has more knowledge than the rest of the group, compared to Willie who's 27, Brian whose 28, Robert whose 24. Not sure how old big mike is.

Last edited by lookfrancisison; 03-26-2009 at 11:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #9
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
A Serious Case of b***hASSNESS

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #10
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
man.....s**t been good

im telling you guys straight up......Q is borderline bi-polar schizophrenic, real talk, my boy went thru the same s**t he was cool and calm and then dude just started getting weird and weirder and after a few months dude wasnt the same n*gga any more.......

plus that chick that Q fukks with is a problem.....when she talks to him she makes it seem like the other guys are the problem and Q has to be the bigger man when in reality that n*gga need an intervention

next week looks serious....you can tell Q is weak though....how you f!ghting the lil n*gga with braids and you throw like 5 punches and all of them miss??? like 2 n*ggas holding the braided n*gga back and no one is holding you back and you still cant land a punch???

dude is having mental problems and its really messing with his emotions....you can see it in his eyes......dude is lost

and i feel sorry for the white boy.....dude got no promotion, he was basically doing mall shows and state fair type jawns, and diddy acting like the whiteboy is the problem......diddy dropped like 7 singles and videos for his last album and dude still aint go platinum, barely went gold......and he expects this white kid to sell records with no promotion

n*gga please diddy.......

but Q is mentally starting to fade and that ugly b***h with the weird face and caked up makeup.....dawn i think her name is.....she gassing Q up, and aint keeping it real with the boy.....she couldnt even keep her crew intact, fukk you taking advice from her for

mtb is a million times better then this season of real world.....s**t....the first 2 episodes of poor azz college hill was better then every episode of real world

yo is that black girl on real world rocking a baldy??? her wig be placed on and you can still see her shaven skull......ugliest cast of woman so far, very disappointing
 9 years ago '05        #11
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Arson said:
@him beatin up random kids on the street.
if you believe Q reallt beat 3 n*ggas up then you lost.....

how you put a beating to 3 n*ggas and they still end up jacking you of your s**t AND the first place you go is the police station.....

if you beat 3 n*ggas up, you go home, tell your people, chill, then call your credit card company to cancel all the cards......you dont need to put out an APB and giving descriptions of n*ggas you beat up

how come everytime this n*gga get tried he with that mud dukk chick of his?? dude really need medical attention before he curt cobain himself

then again.....jay said it best:

"people always warned me that the fame aint for the faint of heart"

fame is like pressure to most......it either bust pipes (destroy you)...or it makes diamonds (make you stronger)
 9 years ago '05        #12
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
f**k I hate Q....I hate how he always does that s**t with his face!....his face offends me!
 9 years ago '04        #13
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Q is right about one thing though. They do need to evolve and not just do that slow a.ss R&B bulls**t. Guarantee if they do that again, they'll sell less on the second album. If you want to go platinum, you have to make radio friendly tracks.
 03-27-2009, 10:44 AM         #14
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't watch the show, but I watched it last night because of technical difficulties with March Madness. But, this dude is real weak even his moms is on here saying he is p***y and he need to chill.
Anyways, it's all a setup fans you're being duped. Diddy is sucking you all in and gonna make this soft a.ss boy and his manlier looking chick a duo and market them like the next Ashford & Simpson or some s**t.
Once again Diddy wins.
 03-27-2009, 11:06 AM         #15
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cfalcon22 said:
I don't watch the show, but I watched it last night because of technical difficulties with March Madness. But, this dude is real weak even his moms is on here saying he is p***y and he need to chill.
Anyways, it's all a setup fans you're being duped. Diddy is sucking you all in and gonna make this soft a.ss boy and his manlier looking chick a duo and market them like the next Ashford & Simpson or some s**t.
Once again Diddy wins.
Thats actually not a bad idea.. day 26 would crush with out Q, and Dawn and Q can just give each other bad advice until they get dropped. f**k it I say drop Q and add Donnie
 9 years ago '06        #16
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7603 7603
Q got that Kobe syndrome.
Acting like the sun rise and sets on his a.ss.
He's the kid that would be losing in a game, catches an attitude, leaves with the ball, then thinks he got his a.ss whooped because people are jealous.

These last few episodes are entertainment. I thought they were faking the funk with this arguing s**t but nope Q is b***hmade.
 9 years ago '05        #17
txhotboy 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
man.....s**t been good

im telling you guys straight up......Q is borderline bi-polar schizophrenic, real talk, my boy went thru the same s**t he was cool and calm and then dude just started getting weird and weirder and after a few months dude wasnt the same n*gga any more.......

plus that chick that Q fukks with is a problem.....when she talks to him she makes it seem like the other guys are the problem and Q has to be the bigger man when in reality that n*gga need an intervention

next week looks serious....you can tell Q is weak though....how you f!ghting the lil n*gga with braids and you throw like 5 punches and all of them miss??? like 2 n*ggas holding the braided n*gga back and no one is holding you back and you still cant land a punch???

dude is having mental problems and its really messing with his emotions....you can see it in his eyes......dude is lost

and i feel sorry for the white boy.....dude got no promotion, he was basically doing mall shows and state fair type jawns, and diddy acting like the whiteboy is the problem......diddy dropped like 7 singles and videos for his last album and dude still aint go platinum, barely went gold......and he expects this white kid to sell records with no promotion

but Q is mentally starting to fade and that ugly b***h with the weird face and caked up makeup.....dawn i think her name is.....she gassing Q up, and aint keeping it real with the boy.....she couldnt even keep her crew intact, fukk you taking advice from her for

mtb is a million times better then this season of real world.....s**t....the first 2 episodes of poor azz college hill was better then every episode of real world

yo is that black girl on real world rocking a baldy??? her wig be placed on and you can still see her shaven skull......ugliest cast of woman so far, very disappointing
i was tellin people the same thing
 9 years ago '05        #18
txhotboy 
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
Q is right about one thing though. They do need to evolve and not just do that slow a.ss R&B bulls**t. Guarantee if they do that again, they'll sell less on the second album. If you want to go platinum, you have to make radio friendly tracks.
I'd rather hear the slow R&B songs... Danity Kane tried that evolving s**t for they second album and that s**t sucked
 9 years ago '04        #19
lookfrancisison 1 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
man.....s**t been good

hahahahahaha you are a funny funny man. i didnt even think about that. seriously, im starting to think now that dawns advice was brainwashing que. that stuff she was telling him before dance rehearsal was
 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM         #20
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
I'd rather hear the slow R&B songs... Danity Kane tried that evolving s**t for they second album and that s**t sucked
that was the producers fault, the production on that album was honestly the worst I ever heard. I mean there were so many beats on that album that were just like terrible, I coulda got my lil cuzzo on fruity loops and done better than that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy