Mar 26 - Obama: Marijuana is not a good strategy to spur economy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
aint that a biatch!
 03-26-2009, 06:46 PM         #22
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the real question is will he allow states to legalize it if they think it will be a good thing? for a man of the people, obama sure seems out of touch on this subject.
 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM         #23
b4d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
:bsflag:

he doesn't want to legalize it because it would loosen the control they have on you. Cannabis is completly safe and has hundreds of uses including fuel, food, clothing, medicine and plastic.

A 12yr old could easily debate anybody against the arguments of legalization because they're ludicrous. It was only made illegal because of political reasons not to protect us.
You make some great points, but I would'nt want to see cannabis used for fuels, food, clothing, etc....cause it would force the price of it up, unless the supply increased.

And I don't see a problem with that answer by BO, it's not a good idea to spur the economy from a recession, but it could be a great economic stabilizer for state economies.

Plus right now might not be the best time to engage his feeble minded nation and media in a conversation about the legalization of cannabis.
 03-26-2009, 08:29 PM         #24
Zlane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b4d said:
You make some great points, but I would'nt want to see cannabis used for fuels, food, clothing, etc....cause it would force the price of it up, unless the supply increased.

You don't have much experience or knowledge about marijuana do you?
are you aware how fast this s**t grows?
it wouldn't force prices for s**t...

when it comes to marijuana it's virtually infinite supply...
 9 years ago '04        #25
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,291 | Props total: 11210 11210
 stacks050 said:
If any country were to make cannabis legal they would face trade restrictions from the u.s.
can you please direct me to anything backing this up?

Jon Quest said:
the real question is will he allow states to legalize it if they think it will be a good thing? for a man of the people, obama sure seems out of touch on this subject.
the article said that no one will be arrested by the feds if it is allowed on the local level...

so yes, i believe he would say go for it.

in his mind, its a political move. not having the blame put on him if it happens. local governments take the fire, not him. the crazy conservative f**ks in this country can cry to their state government if they oppose it. obama can throw his hands up like "hey, i didn't do it!"

this whole situation is unsettling to me. i really didn't appreciate the demeanor in which he took that question today. he joked it off when this is some serious s**t.

the arguments against weed legalization are just so absurd that it drives me mad. criminalization affects so many lives. the number of people (like myself) who have to worry about their employment being at risk every time they blaze up. the prisons filled with prisoners for non-violent weed charges. the drug wars being fought and the families that affects. the trillions we waste in f!ghting the "problem..."

i think its nice there will be no more raids if a state gives the OK to pot. s**t, at least its something. problem is though, people in this country are so damn apathetic that we will not demand legalization. we will just wish, wish away...

obama gets a D+ today from me. he has had a lot of D+ days lately.

i'm pissed he didn't take the question more seriously when he himself was a pot smoker and there is video on the internet of him saying he is a proponent of decriminalization. look, i get it. its politics. but he promised "change" and i ain't seeing a whole lot of it.
 03-26-2009, 08:57 PM         #26
TooThrowed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless.... I'm going to be smoking. So its whatever
 03-26-2009, 10:22 PM         #27
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
you're a f**king tool. please k!ll yourself. im sure you will have enough time on your hands when you arent doing anything but jerking off from friday-sunday
Well actually your k!lling yourself because weed= poison, and Marijuana causes kidney damage and the blunt you make it with has tobacco and tobacco =Cancer, you don' t know s**t about your own health you c*cky,arrogant, moron.:greetings10: I've had tried weed before and it does feel good but at the same time it k!ll's your body.

Last edited by lyricallySha89; 03-26-2009 at 10:25 PM..
 03-26-2009, 10:25 PM         #28
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyricallySha89 said:
Well actually your k!lling yourself because weed= poison, and Marijuana causes kidney damage and the blunt you make it with has tobacco and tobacco =Cancer, you don' t know s**t about your own health you c*cky,arrogant, moron.:greetings10:
^ someone shoot this kid like that a*****e cop
 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM         #29
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama agrees with decriminalization. it isn't safe politically to legalize weed so of course he isn't going to do that. neither is congress. mindset is changing in regards to weed as time goes on. the future is looking good though.
 03-26-2009, 10:49 PM         #30
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
you're a f**king tool. please k!ll yourself. im sure you will have enough time on your hands when you arent doing anything but jerking off from friday-sunday
 notoriousthugzz said:
what a f*g

Maybe it was a joke?
 03-26-2009, 11:05 PM         #31
b4d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zlane said:
You don't have much experience or knowledge about marijuana do you?
are you aware how fast this s**t grows?
it wouldn't force prices for s**t...

when it comes to marijuana it's virtually infinite supply...
it's basic economics....resources are allocated to their most valuable use. If growers (no matter how infinite the number may be) get more money for growing cannabis used for fuel than he does when it's used for recreational or medicinal purposes, then he will sell it for fuel. That will cause the price to rise because those wanting it for recreational purposes will have to pay for it to get the grower to produce for that purpose. Just look at the price of corn when it began to be used wide scale in ethanol production.
 9 years ago '04        #32
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11476 11476
 daluckychild said:
:applause:

It has more to do with immigration than it has to do with safety... everyone knows pot isnt as harmful as people make it seem...

There have been plenty of documentaries that prove pot is illegal because people in the southwest during the great depression wanted illegal Mexican immigrants to leave so they wouldn't have to compete for jobs...

Look it up
true although im not a smoker i think ppl still wouldnt know how to act using pot

thing is if they did legalize it more accidents and reckless actions will happen for 1 weed has an effect on u I know i havent smoked before in my life but been around it so much that I know some ppl dont act normally so then they cant be responsible for there actions and then blame weed then that doesnt get us anywhere
 9 years ago '04        #33
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Even if Marijuana was legal nobody is going to buy it because it will be taxed. Everybody will still go to the same supplier.

Who is going going to go to the gas station and say let me get $30 on pump 6, and 3 grams.
 9 years ago '06        #34
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 1169 1169
 rasheedwallace said:
the question i have to posit, though, is why is it illegal EVERYWHERE else though?

north america i get. everywhere else i don't. social control is the only logical explanation in my mind.
In canada if ure caught with less then an ounce u just get slapped with a fine. Ive never talked to anyone that did jailtime over weed. Now if your dumb enough to walk around with an oz then your an idiot. My brother was caught smoking a blunt with his friends and all they did was call my parents which could have been a lot worse had it been in america.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-27-2009 at 09:10 AM..
 03-27-2009, 09:22 AM         #35
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Even if he thought it was a good idea, there's no way a president could ever endorse something like that without being crucified.
my thoughts exactly. There would be so much drawback within the decision. However, it would be a great way to boost the economy considering it's quite the popular recreational drug. Might as well tax it and make a few pennies off of it.
 9 years ago '04        #36
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
Even if he thought it was a good idea, there's no way a president could ever endorse something like that without being crucified.
^ preeeetty much.

that's it. nothing else much to say. we pretty much need a genius hippie president for weed to become legal on a federal level.
 03-27-2009, 10:27 AM         #37
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say money doesnt grow on trees, i call it weed...haha

legalize it....of course there are going to be pros and cons to legalizing it, and it might not fix the countries economy but it will help.....either do it or dont dammit...i cant wait for the day i get to smoke an l on my pourch without the cops hasseling me bout it...
 03-27-2009, 10:58 AM         #38
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that ain't change I can believe in.
 03-27-2009, 11:10 AM         #39
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
the question i have to posit, though, is why is it illegal EVERYWHERE else though?

north america i get. everywhere else i don't. social control is the only logical explanation in my mind.
America decides what's illegal. Read about the completely harmless therapy drug 2-CB. Some American guy decides he has SO much trouble getting it up that he'd better take 20X the dose, and then calls the FDA when he starts tripping balls. A year later America's pressuring everycountry in the world to illegalize it. Except for Spain, it mostly succeeded.
 03-27-2009, 01:59 PM         #40
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyricallySha89 said:
Good Ban Marijuana forever!!!!

yea f**k you dude, weed is awesome. i think it should get legalized.

but if they did it prolly wouldnt be smoking the same weed that you find on the streets, they'd prolly add chemicals and s**t to it like they do to tobacco.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy