Post some funny Cam'ron lyrics

most viewed right now
 226
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 181
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1608 1608
 meepos said:
bang bang i leave em dead like leafs that are dead/
i shot Pico thru da peephole for f**kin with my perico/
cheeko breeko i play my Coleco, vision/
hittin and spittin while i eat chitlins/
blam blam be nice fam/
cause cam cam with blam blam ya damn fam/
i eat tacos inside of Burger King to f**k wit dey heads/
then i grab the meat in those tacos and put them in bread/
blam blam ya dead.

I leave em dead like leafs that are dead? be real homie, Cam would never say some s**t like dat.. its funny how yall act like he spits like dat in every song when i aint heard one "blam blam" or "rootey tootey" rhyme in his whole last album
 03-26-2009, 06:32 AM         #42
DipSetAllDay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check my signature
 9 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 emekasons said:
"Cat like you, I call you a Gladiator
Give her oral and he happy, Glad He Ate Her..."
CLASSIC

I forgot about that line
 9 years ago '05        #44
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 polorsport2345 said:
I leave em dead like leafs that are dead? be real homie, Cam would never say some s**t like dat.. its funny how yall act like he spits like dat in every song when i aint heard one "blam blam" or "rootey tootey" rhyme in his whole last album
if you go beyond a sentence to defend the set of skills that Cam has, you already lost.
 9 years ago '04        #45
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1608 1608
 meepos said:
if you go beyond a sentence to defend the set of skills that Cam has, you already lost.
why? cus I aint sheep & dont follow most of u n*ggas who hate on da dude with a closed mind just cus of what another head said.. i'm not hypin Cam up like he's da best to ever do it, but I been listening to Cam since COC so I know damn well he can spit.. ur hate is clearly bias so i'ma just stop here
 9 years ago '07        #46
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,349 | Props total: 21307 21307
 emekasons said:
"Cat like you, I call you a Gladiator
Give her oral and he happy, Glad He Ate Her..."
 9 years ago '07        #47
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
didn't want to search thru to see whats posted but


I get the boosters boostin, I get computers putin

Rock my massage lock my garage, kcuf it bucket by osh kosh begosh

I wouldn't say Im nino at the carter Im more like the plant in little shop of horrors but i don't say feed me semore I say feed me dame feed me liore...

d**k on her nose now she c*ck eyed

Bang with the mobsters hang at the lobsters

he bought a gravy rover it had a pastry odor

catch flights to cali lookin for the wifey the spousey I pipes up rowdy
 9 years ago '06        #48
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I get head with the lights on, lights out
I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House
 9 years ago '05        #49
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
I tell her front (front), back (back), side to side
Never let a punk a.ss n*gga slide, dawg
You get beat dead, that means you dead meat
I been on Wall Street, Beach Street, *Gregg Street*
That's Dallas, Atlanta, I style with them hammers
I wild witcho nanna, doggystyle on a hamper

You'll get ripped apart, that's it with darts, you kids ain't smart
Pop, pop, pop, I lit the dark
I'm the wizard dog, come get some heart
That's courage and brain, 'caine on several strips

Not from Houston, but s**t, call me +Lil' Flip+
Cuz I flip a little, fa shizzle, you flippin' nickels
When I flip coke and flip boats, come live a little
And you best be knowin', p***y still is the best thang goin'
Any extra dough, come invest in hoe'in
But I clap that boy, kidnap and wrap that boy
Clap, "We reeeeeeadddy" I'ma mastered boy like Pastor Troy
But I'm stoned sucka, with my n*gga Bone Crusher
Baby, we like to bone, all our chicks are bone crushers
We got guns in coupes, in case our sun'll roof
No basketball, when we talkin', run and shoot
 9 years ago '06        #50
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
Cam'Ron >>>>>>>>>> 2Pac
 9 years ago '07        #51
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,731 | Props total: 1741 1741
Lmao,hell yea.RIP Tupac but I was never a fan of Pac.
 e180th said:
Cam'Ron >>>>>>>>>> 2Pac
 9 years ago '07        #52
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
"ya wife'll get knocked up you'll get knocked-off house on the lake u wonderin how much the spot-cost if you knew about racing and the price of a stock-horse i'll tell you 20 thoro breads then i bopped-off"

cam's multi syllable's is crazy his flow is unique and his pattern and how he structures his bars is what makes him a nice rapper plus his wordplay and funny lines

anyone hating is doing it because his lyrics just go over their head completely or the feed into what they heard about him and his puter putin s**t
or they just cant be a fan of a rapper that arrogant they need somebody humble to listen to who they can relate to a bum a regular "Joe" type dude

cam get alot of hate because he do what he do and dont give a f**k what cats think what rapper woulda throw on pink and have cats all over the world wearing a color they woulda neva though of wearing if cam aint do it his last video he rockin a hugh hef style robe and got diplomat curtains aint no other rapper pullin off s**t like that in the game

during the pink trend u could catch n*ggaz dat be in the street bodyin n*ggaz and hustlin hard wearin a pink fitted or a t-shirt or suttin wit pink in it if that aint a trendsetter what is


Last edited by getGwap; 03-26-2009 at 11:19 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #53
Big Moon Dawg 
space
avatar space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 illathruz said:
I get head with the lights on, lights out
I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House
 9 years ago '05        #54
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 getGwap said:
"ya wife'll get knocked up you'll get knocked-off house on the lake u wonderin how much the spot-cost if you knew about racing and the price of a stock-horse i'll tell you 20 thoro breads then i bopped-off"

cam's multi syllable's is crazy his flow is unique and his pattern and how he structures his bars is what makes him a nice rapper plus his wordplay and funny lines

anyone hating is doing it because his lyrics just go over their head completely or the feed into what they heard about him and his puter putin s**t
or they just cant be a fan of a rapper that arrogant they need somebody humble to listen to who they can relate to a bum a regular "Joe" type dude

cam get alot of hate because he do what he do and dont give a f**k what cats think what rapper woulda throw on pink and have cats all over the world wearing a color they woulda neva though of wearing if cam aint do it his last video he rockin a hugh hef style robe and got diplomat curtains aint no other rapper pullin off s**t like that in the game

during the pink trend u could catch n*ggaz dat be in the street bodyin n*ggaz and hustlin hard wearin a pink fitted or a t-shirt or suttin wit pink in it if that aint a trendsetter what is

the pink shirts were a fad and u being from ny should know cuz since dip set fell off it's rare very rare to see anyone rockin those pink shirts..even in harlem...and his lyrics are dumbed wayyy the f**k down compared to his children of the corn days which is why i can't stand to listen to his music cuz i know he could come way harder than the s**t he's been putting out....the lyrics dont go over my head its just too dumbed down one of the most talked about topics regarding dip set's music during their era was the beats they had...it wasn't common to hear anyone say yo u heard what cam said on such and such track...
 9 years ago '04        #55
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1608 1608
 kapiku21 said:
the pink shirts were a fad and u being from ny should know cuz since dip set fell off it's rare very rare to see anyone rockin those pink shirts..even in harlem...and his lyrics are dumbed wayyy the f**k down compared to his children of the corn days which is why i can't stand to listen to his music cuz i know he could come way harder than the s**t he's been putting out....the lyrics dont go over my head its just too dumbed down one of the most talked about topics regarding dip set's music during their era was the beats they had...it wasn't common to hear anyone say yo u heard what cam said on such and such track...
yeah Dipset always had good beats, ppl never denied dat cus how could they? but they rather deny their rappin ability cus of the image they aquired with da pink & da whole swag, even tho nobody could flow on those beats like they could.. those who listen to their s**t with an open mind could appreciate their music & style.. as far as dumbing down, he's still da same Cam spittin as much multi's & wordplay as always, how he dumb down?...

"go ahead and hate-me-hater
cus i'm flyer than a aviater
well u'll get smacked with da radiator
& I get catered-playa
wanna talk? maybe-later
told her her time was up, eighty-eight-her Flavor-Flave-her"

man if dat aint flow I dont know what is, dats why multi's are used in da first place, to make ur flow better.. yet ppl wanna act like Cam cant flow
 03-27-2009, 11:02 AM         #56
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam'ron my all time favorite rapper

nugga is the man
 9 years ago '07        #57
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
The youngest of the boys in the hood gave her a son like ricky from boys in the hood.

Since I had my telemarketin stints this line was always one I liked
"you was sellin out I was sellin homes sellin dreams thru the phone I could sell the tone"

In school he used to play the recorder nowadays he works for feds and plays his recorder.

We duck tapin they daughter thats the tapin they taught us in the addition add the eiif into quarters get it

not namin names but gain fames like dana danes, so much fo lifers the techs kept us righteous so yes expect the crisis

I had to hustle harder move up my muscle margin seen new jack city copped me a coupel carters..

another one I like " thats word to my father send a bird to my father dove love RIP on his early departure"
 9 years ago '04        #58
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
They get mad when I lay up in the Porsche Box
More props, R.I.P. my poor pops
Can't see his son shine like the Four Tops
My antennas will block the scanners (what else?)
I got blammaz you'll drop ya hammers
Lawyers to watch lawyers, Cameras to watch cameras
n*ggas to watch b***hes, Nana to watch grandma
In pajamas I snuck out to watch santa
Now look at k!lla, you gon' watch santana
 9 years ago '07        #59
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
i got a apple orange or a orange apple
put it together in a drink make snapple

 9 years ago '04        #60
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Jersey732 said:
i got a apple orange or a orange apple
put it together in a drink make snapple

n*gga dat was a comedian who said dat not Cam
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy