Post some funny Cam'ron lyrics

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM         #21
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ so he did link up with them for a track...i need to hear that
 9 years ago '07        #22
kandi007 
space
avatar space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 brayan99 said:
He still better than your favorite artist.
no hes garbage, i swear if it was anyone else and they were rhyming like that yall would crucify him...but hes funny though

"we like the march of dimes
the way we march wit dimes
good help is hard to find
salt wipe the art I twine"

 03-25-2009, 06:07 PM         #23
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:
no hes garbage, i swear if it was anyone else and they were rhyming like that yall would crucify him...but hes funny though

"we like the march of dimes
the way we march wit dimes
good help is hard to find
salt wipe the art I twine"



LMFAO......even shortie knows cam is a.ss at times
 03-25-2009, 06:16 PM         #24
Bosyph~M~Statez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
LMFAO......even shortie knows cam is a.ss at times
thats not a girl

its a man beast with a wig on


no offense but that chick ugly as fu*k goddamn, i dont fu*k dimes but i kno what busted ones look like


Last edited by Bosyph~M~Statez; 03-25-2009 at 06:17 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #25
ohdosraders1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$679 | Props total: 102 102
Look homeboy, I ain't trying to get no names
Must of sniffed cocaine, lookin' at my Diplo chain
The biscuit turn you to bisquick mixed with shrimp lo mein
 9 years ago '08        #26
knowledge82 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$506 | Props total: 14 14
 Rowe said:
not the best in the world but nothin wrong with it
 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM         #27
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[Cam'Ron]
(Yo)That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do (what's this?)
This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who
Gats in the truck
Platt, platt, pass to a duck
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the f**k
(You owe me money motherf**ker!?)
Ya'll reppin' that 5 still
I'm reppin' that 5 mill
Neverland, thriller, k!lla Cam, Jackson 5 bill (so what!)
Lets style a bit, Italian s**t, five thou-outfit
Show you how to get that powder s**t
Filed the fifth, jet out of it
My proud of what is yo' turn, Jim so burned
Live b***h, why kiss, on my wrist a glowworm ($50,000)
And I keep heat, cause in these streets (what you hear?)
Just hear woop, woop, whant, whant, beep, beep (that's the cops)
And you rumble, never, me, hit a humble diva (a few of 'em)
And I stay with the white, I got Jungle Fever (nose candy)
So tell Lucccy (what)
That her boobi's, loco, cookie monster, who he (who am I?)
I'm the 1 the rep the set
Left to left, death to death
You'll get yellow-taped, outlined, etch-a-sketched..
Killa



















double you tea to the damn eff?
 03-25-2009, 06:25 PM         #28
Bosyph~M~Statez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:
no hes garbage, i swear if it was anyone else and they were rhyming like that yall would crucify him...but hes funny though

"we like the march of dimes
the way we march wit dimes
good help is hard to find
salt wipe the art I twine"

**shivers**
 9 years ago '04        #29
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
 kandi007 said:
no hes garbage, i swear if it was anyone else and they were rhyming like that yall would crucify him...but hes funny though

"we like the march of dimes
the way we march wit dimes
good help is hard to find
salt wipe the art I twine"

"soft white the hard I twine"

if u gon quote lyrics atleast get em right, its easy to make someone look like an a.ss when half da quotes yall post got errors why u dont u try quotin sum dope s**t instead like...

"aiyyo street mergers I legislated
The nerve, I never hated
On murders pre-meditated
Absurd, I hesitated
Observe, c*ck and spray
Hit you from a block away
Drinking Saki on a Suzuki we in Osaka Bay"

or

"Go 'head stupid n*ggaz go f**k wit' them chicks
I'm the third little piggy, I'm-a f**k wit' them bricks
Better yet the bakery I got pies and cakes
n*gga think doublin' is turnin' 5 to 8
I turn 8 to 20, 20 to 100, 100 to 1000
That to 100,000, in front-a housin'
Close the mall down dog, no one's allowed in
I'm coppin' everything I'm done wit' browsin'"


Last edited by polorsport2345; 03-25-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #30
kandi007 
space
avatar space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 polorsport2345 said:
"soft white the hard I twine"

if u gon quote lyrics atleast get em right, its easy to make someone look like an a.ss when half da quotes yall post got errors why u dont u try quotin sum dope s**t instead like...

"aiyyo street mergers I legislated
The nerve, I never hated
On murders pre-meditated
Absurd, I hesitated
Observe, c*ck and spray
Hit you from a block away
Drinking Saki on a Suzuki we in Osaka Bay"

or

"Go 'head stupid n*ggaz go f**k wit' them chicks
I'm the third little piggy, I'm-a f**k wit' them bricks
Better yet the bakery I got pies and cakes
n*gga think doublin' is turnin' 5 to 8
I turn 8 to 20, 20 to 100, 100 to 1000
That to 100,000, in front-a housin'
Close the mall down dog, no one's allowed in
I'm coppin' everything I'm done wit' browsin'"
because cam dosent have dope s**t, i dont think he knows every other word does not have to rhyme, and me getting 2 words wrong dosent change the fact that hes garbage, but hes funny so he gets half a pass

and Bosyph~M~Statez seriously its not that serious...calm yourself
 9 years ago '04        #31
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
 kandi007 said:
because cam dosent have dope s**t, i dont think he knows every other word does not have to rhyme, and me getting 2 words wrong dosent change the fact that hes garbage, but hes funny so he gets half a pass

and Bosyph~M~Statez seriously its not that serious...calm yourself
every other word? its called having rhyme patterns & multi-syllables.. he does it to see how much similiar multi's he can rhyme in da same pattern, i agree sometimes it might be a lil forced but dudes not garbage.. like ur some professor of rap, theres a bunch of rappers who do dat & get respect everyday yet u gon criticize him for it, c'mon man
JarlesBronson gave props
 
 03-25-2009, 08:31 PM         #32
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is the worst lyricist ever!
 9 years ago '05        #33
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,938 | Props total: 13369 13369
^Hate Given






























































 03-25-2009, 10:12 PM         #34
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
^Hate Given































































f**k you
































:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #35
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
"Cat like you, I call you a Gladiator
Give her oral and he happy, Glad He Ate Her..."
 03-25-2009, 10:37 PM         #36
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After that, baby girl, Hey let's get some bub
Love, love, don't rub, we fittin to hit the club
Yeah they dance, but a lap dance they want a dub
They don't know nan, ask Trick they love a thug
Bam bam, jam jam, and a handstand, ha ha so tan in the tan stand
Ra-ra, na-na, ha-ha, la-la, mama I keep that blam blam
 9 years ago '04        #37
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
now push it! push it good! push it! push it real good!
 9 years ago '06        #38
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 4841 4841
"I put my d**k on her nose, now she's c*ck-eyed"

"Killa, k!lla, mo k!lln k!lln fo k!lla k!lla"
 9 years ago '05        #39
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 33 33
bang bang i leave em dead like leafs that are dead/
i shot Pico thru da peephole for f**kin with my perico/
cheeko breeko i play my Coleco, vision/
hittin and spittin while i eat chitlins/
blam blam be nice fam/
cause cam cam with blam blam ya damn fam/
i eat tacos inside of Burger King to f**k wit dey heads/
then i grab the meat in those tacos and put them in bread/
blam blam ya dead.
 9 years ago '04        #40
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
 meepos said:
bang bang i leave em dead like leafs that are dead/
i shot Pico thru da peephole for f**kin with my perico/
cheeko breeko i play my Coleco, vision/
hittin and spittin while i eat chitlins/
blam blam be nice fam/
cause cam cam with blam blam ya damn fam/
i eat tacos inside of Burger King to f**k wit dey heads/
then i grab the meat in those tacos and put them in bread/
blam blam ya dead.

I leave em dead like leafs that are dead? be real homie, Cam would never say some s**t like dat.. its funny how yall act like he spits like dat in every song when i aint heard one "blam blam" or "rootey tootey" rhyme in his whole last album
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy