College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 youngvito18 said:
smh@ the white boy......talking bout he leaving but tryin to get sent to carol city.....n*gga if you was leaving then broward county is a hop, skip, and a jump away...........

lol@ him not breakin up the f!ght and moving the chairs out the way.....i can respect that.......fukk all the we friends lets be a family talk, at the end of they day after the show is over all you raggamuffins gonna go back to living your seperate lives

funny how chris was like yyoooooooooo brandon is my boy we go clubbin blah blah blah and by day 2 he didnt like brandon

the new girl is cute.....she dont look like a rican but i hear a hint of an accent, maybe she dominican or some s**t
I wouldnt doubt if she grew up in south fla, she got the miami girl accent.
 9 years ago '08        #142
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13697 13697
That kay chick is cute

at the s**t they let kyle get away with
 9 years ago '07        #143
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
am i the only one here that aint f**king with the new chick???...im not saying she ugly but i dont think she a dime or nothing like most dudes here...i think tiffany look better...milan too..dont know about allison but id smash the f**k out of her in a heart beat

and somebody tell me why the white dude always trying to prove how hard his past was ???...its like n*gga we heard the story the first 3 shows stfu
 9 years ago '05        #144
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 484 484
 dj ac said:
That kay chick is cute

at the s**t they let kyle get away with
1. i agree on the chick...
2. i dunno why kyle get away wit the gayest s**t eva....
i woulda been out the house asap for the s**t he be pullin....
 9 years ago '05        #145
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 Pistol Peter said:
am i the only one here that aint f**king with the new chick???...im not saying she ugly but i dont think she a dime or nothing like most dudes here...i think tiffany look better...milan too..dont know about allison but id smash the f**k out of her in a heart beat

and somebody tell me why the white dude always trying to prove how hard his past was ???...its like n*gga we heard the story the first 3 shows stfu
i feel ya mane i was thinkin the same s**t bout allison i would smash her quicker den a stepped on cheeto......and she aint even all that bad i guess cuz i kno she a freak... b***h prolly be doing some pr0no s**t to a n*gga
 05-03-2009, 03:35 PM         #146
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that new girl is a freak...just got there and flirtin with that n*gga Paul while she layin there in the bed

and I knew that b***h Chris was p***y...Brandon shoulda grabbed a knife from that kitchen

lastly that f*g**t kyle... he couldn't hold Chris so he was begging Paul to restrain him...

that action right there if nothing else proves Kyle is gay
 05-03-2009, 04:00 PM         #147
baddest chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at brandon getting muffed, but i respect the fact that he didn't want to stoop to that level, but I don't think I can let someone muff me.

And i dont get why paul was mad, but i guess.

Did anyone watch how Kyle was holding chris back. He was caressing him, and rubbing him
 9 years ago '07        #148
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,587 | Props total: 70203 70203
Lmfao at that pioneer dude. Who would have thought allison had a mad :lachen001:

And kyle catchin feelings with chris in the beginning, they both f**kin each other
 9 years ago '08        #149
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Paul is a str8 up b***h...how you gone talk about you a gangsta and gets it in where you from and then turn around and snitch on a chick?????? So they snitch where you from too?

Last edited by supervillain; 05-05-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #150
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
Lmfaooooooo @ that next episode hahahahaha

He about to have a girl f!ght, and tiffany is a lil playa crazy
 9 years ago '07        #151
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Mathematic said:
Paul is a str8 up b***h...how you gone talk about you a gangsta and gets it in where you from and then turn around and snitch on a chick?????? So they snitch where you from too?
Hell yea son, b***h a.ss skeleton from zelda lookin dude gonna snitch.. this college hill is just childish son
 9 years ago '04        #152
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Chris lost.
 05-05-2009, 09:35 PM         #153
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
I told myself the same thing. Anyway, didn't Kay look s3xy coming down the stairs wearing those jeans and heels?
 9 years ago '07        #154
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 mykedizzle said:
I told myself the same thing. Anyway, didn't Kay look s3xy coming down the stairs wearing those jeans and heels?
hahahaha hell yeah...im not a fan of the chick at all but she was looking good as f**k in them jeans
 9 years ago '08        #155
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 mykedizzle said:
Kay is one baaad, chick....s3xy as hell!!!
 9 years ago '07        #156
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
^she is...

But next week episode is gonna be funny as hell
 9 years ago '08        #157
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13697 13697
LOL at brandon not saying s**t about the ribs,and yea kay was looking good
 05-06-2009, 01:03 AM         #158
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga alter ego name is Keisha, I mean seriously. My thing is if you're gay then you're gay fine. But you are a grown a.ss man, why are you actin like a 15 y/o school girl? I mean he acts more feminine than the girls in the house. And that n*gga name is Pioneer lol, I wonder if that's his real name, if it is, that's like an Alpha Male name.
 9 years ago '05        #159
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
kay was lookin right in them jeans but

tiffany>kay easy money
 9 years ago '04        #160
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
1. Kay was lookin bangin in them jeans.
2. How the f**k Brandon gonna say he was gonna say he ate the ribs, then quiet as a mouse when the time comes?
3. Paul a b***h for talkin all that hood s**t, then go turn around and snitch on a girl. Them n*ggas Paul and Chris some f**kin butt pirates for Kyle.
4. Why does Kyle even give a s**t about the ribs. Wasn't he just gonna throw 'em up anyway?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy