College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
186 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2009, 12:52 PM         #121
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
its crazy that theres 3 grown a.ss men on there and not one of them came to kay's defense when kyle was gettin at her all day. that s**t bugged the f**k outta me. Allison was 100% right to get at that n*gga. She had the green light!!!! That n*gga kyle deserved that s**t. and to top it off kay and brandon know each other from school?..and he didnt say nothin?...brandon is a str8 up punk..real talk.

and smh at chris going to kyle rescue....thats some hoe s**t. n*gga should've of spoke up in the beginning to prevent the bull s**t from happening....

damn, that ep really pissed me off.....
yeah that made no sense, i was saying to my self all these people are a.ss backwards except allison. they came to the gay dude defense

angel lola luv looking b***h is stupid as rocks. brandon nasty as f**k for not cleaning that throw up, up and him and all the men lame for not standing up to the gay dude picking on a girl

Last edited by DrX; 04-25-2009 at 01:03 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #122
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
id smash the hell out of allison
 9 years ago '04        #123
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
yea i kinda knew that n*gga chris was suspect after the 1st episode.....his mannerisms is mad suspect

kyle is straight up comedy/buffoonery, but yea that n*gga need somebody to knock him out and get his mind right, all that hatin on females for no reason aint called for.

I dont know why everybody sayin that n*gga brandon cool and sh*t when he got hoe n*gga ways with him too. Picture u sleep at 8 am and this n*gga wake up dribbling a ball??? Then this n*gga throw up on the floor and bit*hin bout cleaning it up? B*tch n*gga thats your fu*kin throw up! then he wanted to keep that lil psycho broad around??? I woulda had to get that n*gga mind correct asap, but not like that homo n*gga chris
AMEN Brotha! I was about to say the same thing. We already know Kyle and the other dude Chris have problems, but Brandon aint really in the clear himself.
 04-27-2009, 04:26 PM         #124
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just watched a clip of this s**t to see what all the talk was about....

@ that f*g**t Kyle

how you gonna hate a beautiful female for no reason...and ALL them n*ggas is suspect for not checking his a.ss from day 1...they let him get too comfortable
 04-28-2009, 09:16 PM         #125
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the gay guy(chris) is manning up hahaha
 04-28-2009, 09:23 PM         #126
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
the gay guy(chris) is manning up hahaha
he called himself a real G lol, nobody believes u dude. And the white dude actin like a b***h right now.

Last edited by billieskeet; 04-28-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #127
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
@ the fake Jamaican cat.
 9 years ago '07        #128
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,306 | Props total: 69869 69869
episode was lame and grown men b***hin n cryin
 04-29-2009, 10:34 AM         #129
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where to start?

Them dudes is straight up acting like females up in that house. How are you going to get that mad for him calling you outside of your name? Then to add to it Chris talking about Brandon hiding behind Tiffany but if it was really like that Chris would have punch him off the top. I do believe he was jealous and he has been looking for a reason to start something with Brandon. I think he tried to provoke a f!ght so that Brandon could hit him and get kicked out. If Chris had a problem with Brandon's cleanliness, he should have talked to him one-on-one instead of randomly bringing it up in front of everyone while they're talking about groceries. And Paul is immature for trying to provoke that f!ght and stupid for wanting to go home over something so silly. This is like watching a group of elementary school kids in a house by themselves.
 9 years ago '04        #130
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Rico23 said:
THEN the n*gga brandon says "n*ggas mad cuz i'm stylin on them"..........
LMAO! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! I was like "Did this dude just say what I think he said?" LOL!!
 9 years ago '04        #131
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
AND I agree with everyone who pointed out how b***h made ALL the dudes in the house are for not sayin s**t to Kyle and lettin him talk like that to that new girl. I can't believe he got away with sayin all the stuff he said, then when Allison made her comment, everyone was all shocked and even commenting that she went too far. Get the f**k outta here!
 9 years ago '07        #132
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
milan calls out paul and he throws a fit and decides he wants to go home. what a b***h
 9 years ago '08        #133
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
that whole male cast str8 homo...period.

But did ya'll see Tiffany in that skirt? lil one is kinda thick....but I'd take Kay over all them.
 9 years ago '05        #134
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7634 7634
they casted the most shallow emotional ppl ever damn
 9 years ago '07        #135
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
I don't understand how everybody was on Allison for saying what she said about Kyle's father. I could see if she said something first about dude, but Kyle as been getting on Allison since before they even went on the trip, every since she was talking about the s3x s**t. I don't feel sorry for Kyle at all. Somebody needed to put his a.ss in check.

And Chris is a str8 punk. I never seen a dude get mad because he was called a "b***h". Women don't even get mad at s**t like that anymore. Then he bring up the s**t up about Tiffany holding Brandon back. First off, Brandon could have easily got pass Tiffany if he wanted to...dude wasn't even trying f!ght because that's exactly what Chris wanted his a.ss to do. Second, who the f**k takes off their belts when they get ready to f!ght? Where they do that s**t at? Third, Brandon was on point about the jealous s**t. Fourth, Paul is retarded as hell and tries too hard.

And finally, I'll f**k the s**t out of Kay
 9 years ago '05        #136
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4716 4716
smh@ the white boy......talking bout he leaving but tryin to get sent to carol city.....n*gga if you was leaving then broward county is a hop, skip, and a jump away...........

lol@ him not breakin up the f!ght and moving the chairs out the way.....i can respect that.......fukk all the we friends lets be a family talk, at the end of they day after the show is over all you raggamuffins gonna go back to living your seperate lives

funny how chris was like yyoooooooooo brandon is my boy we go clubbin blah blah blah and by day 2 he didnt like brandon

the new girl is cute.....she dont look like a rican but i hear a hint of an accent, maybe she dominican or some s**t
 05-01-2009, 10:51 AM         #137
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris wanted brandon gone. he said he wanted him to swing and get kicked out.
 9 years ago '07        #138
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 youngvito18 said:
the new girl is cute.....she dont look like a rican but i hear a hint of an accent, maybe she dominican or some s**t
nope black and pakistani
 9 years ago '07        #139
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
white boy was so a real n*gga for saying he would rather go back to the hood than stay in a nice house with them b***hes

he gets respect for that
he wa slike i dont care about none of yall
 9 years ago '04        #140
booie4 
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 1550 1550
 Rico23 said:
yea but his walk wes VERY suspect when he went over to brandon and got in his face.....AND THEN the n*gga brandon says "n*ggas mad cuz i'm stylin on them"..........

:guns12:

he didn't really say that, did he
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
59 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
154 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago