College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Man n*ggaz on boxden will eat anybody's puzzy.
 9 years ago '05        #102
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 baddest chick said:
I can't stand Kyle Talking about her going both ways when he suck d**k

That new girl was just laughing and not saying s**t. f**k that you got to let people know they not gonna talk to you like that. And it looks like that other dude gonna punk Brandon next episode
whos gonna punk brandon???? the gay black kid, the other gay black kid, or the white kid who thinks he's jamaican sshhaabbbbaaaa!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #103
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 Bkjj11 said:
Milan mad she got dissed first episode and now she tryna take up for him...that dumbass broad is stupid son

Then exactly what allison said, they were quiet when kyle saids.lut eat her a.ss suck c*ck blow this and all that s**t. But when allison defends herself and goes on the offense, everyone that was backlayin for kyle is upset.
^I definitely agree. Milan is one of those airhead type chicks. She obvious has no brain. She felt the need to stick up for Kyle, when the new chick didn't do anything to him. I've always thought that Allison was the only sane chick in the house, and i'm sticking to that. She had to hold her ground against the f*g, and since he was disrespecting her and Kay in the manner that he was, there are no rules, and I don't blame her for what she said. As far as i'm concerned everyone on this show who defends Kyle or tries to kiss his a.ss to keep him off of them are immature, because he is definitely immature.
 9 years ago '08        #104
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Im glad she called kyle daddy a dopehead, hit him when it hurts..i been saying kyle needs to get f**ked up so bad it will shut him up.

s**t and what she said wasnt out of order,any n*gga would of said wrose thing to this dude for real n*gga such a easy target, he gay, fat, daddy a dopehead ect ect

chris that f**king downlow n*gga is always with kyle when he cries i know they f**k each other.

Milian is so fake, lola a.ss n*gga..i swear when i see that fake black boy paul im going to f**k he up arrggggggggh im getting so mad right now.

* someone hold my jacket*

that tiff b***h is so jealuous of the new b***h

Brandon is my n*gga..but he didnt help ol girl today...i swear kyle needs to get aids and f**k chris so he can get it

Im out
 9 years ago '04        #105
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
Damn kyle making me mad as hell. Why must EVERY reality show put a gay person on there now? AND HOW THE HELL IS MILAN GONE SAY ALLISON CROSSED THE LINE!!! But ain't NOBODY on that f**king bus saying s**t about kyle. GTFOH

Last edited by boimannie2004; 04-22-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #106
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
allison talkin about kyle's dad was fair game IMO. he deserved it and deserves alot more than that. it was good to see him cry like a little b***h. i gotta give it up to kay for being able to stay calm. i dont get how any of the roommates could defend kyle.

how ironic that milan says kay didnt give kyle a chance. she's dumb as rocks. allison, brandon, and kay are the only cool people in that house.
 9 years ago '05        #107
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
last night was my first night watchin the show... seen them commercials and new them females was fine

and dat gay a.ss n*gga

he talkin bout ol gurl bein a d**k sucka...... dat n*gga probably sucked more d**ks then all the girls on the RV
 9 years ago '07        #108
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 boimannie2004 said:
Damn kyle making me mad as hell. Why must EVERY reality show put a gay person on there now?
for real man, if your gay thats fine. but it always seems like the ones on reality tv are always over the top loud, obnoxious, arrogant, and rude.
 9 years ago '04        #109
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
 young moolah said:
allison talkin about kyle's dad was fair game IMO. he deserved it and deserves alot more than that. it was good to see him cry like a little b***h. i gotta give it up to kay for being able to stay calm. i dont get how any of the roommates could defend kyle.

how ironic that milan says kay didnt give kyle a chance. she's dumb as rocks. allison, brandon, and kay are the only cool people in that house.
Lol I am watching it now and I edited my post before I updated the page, but hell yeah how the f**k is what Allison said crossing the line but Kyle can verbally attack anybody he wants?

Last edited by boimannie2004; 04-22-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 04-22-2009, 01:27 PM         #110
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why, I just love females who are bookworms. Not only are they smarter but from my experience they got alot of tricks up their sleeves.
 04-22-2009, 03:02 PM         #111
baddest chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
whos gonna punk brandon???? the gay black kid, the other gay black kid, or the white kid who thinks he's jamaican sshhaabbbbaaaa!!!!!
The black dude that was cool with him at first. I forgot his name, but he's been flirting with Tiffany lately.
 9 years ago '07        #112
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69989 69989
^that f*g chris...
 9 years ago '05        #113
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 baddest chick said:
The black dude that was cool with him at first. I forgot his name, but he's been flirting with Tiffany lately.
oh the gay n*gga.....not the gay n*gga that makes everyone know he a gay n*gga but the gay n*gga that is blatantly gat but is keeping his gay secret to himself

fukk that homo, dude was all cool with brandon but now he on some homo s**t, weirdo
 9 years ago '04        #114
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
once again

these n*ggas are all gay

that n*gga kyle better ask BET if he can host some episodes of 106 n park...he ain't getting a job at walmart after anyone sees this s**t...he not even a f*g, he something else...he ain't a dude, obviously not a girl. i'mma call kyle "it"
 9 years ago '04        #115
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
yea i kinda knew that n*gga chris was suspect after the 1st episode.....his mannerisms is mad suspect

kyle is straight up comedy/buffoonery, but yea that n*gga need somebody to knock him out and get his mind right, all that hatin on females for no reason aint called for.

I dont know why everybody sayin that n*gga brandon cool and sh*t when he got hoe n*gga ways with him too. Picture u sleep at 8 am and this n*gga wake up dribbling a ball??? Then this n*gga throw up on the floor and bit*hin bout cleaning it up? B*tch n*gga thats your fu*kin throw up! then he wanted to keep that lil psycho broad around??? I woulda had to get that n*gga mind correct asap, but not like that homo n*gga chris
 9 years ago '08        #116
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
its crazy that theres 3 grown a.ss men on there and not one of them came to kay's defense when kyle was gettin at her all day. that s**t bugged the f**k outta me. Allison was 100% right to get at that n*gga. She had the green light!!!! That n*gga kyle deserved that s**t. and to top it off kay and brandon know each other from school?..and he didnt say nothin?...brandon is a str8 up punk..real talk.

and smh at chris going to kyle rescue....thats some hoe s**t. n*gga should've of spoke up in the beginning to prevent the bull s**t from happening....

damn, that ep really pissed me off.....
 9 years ago '04        #117
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
I think Chris is gonna fall asleep with his head nodding back and shyt.
 9 years ago '08        #118
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
yeah and kay said she know chris from clubs in mami say as what brandon, say and the f*g**t chris just standing they,

Chris is on the downlow, watch when he f**k tiff and give the b***h hiv
 04-24-2009, 10:17 PM         #119
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the name of the gay dude? not kyle but kyles companion(dude that is flirting with that girl that always seems to comfort kyle)? he is gay but he is in the closet. he needs to come out.
 04-25-2009, 12:50 PM         #120
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i hate reality tv but i been watching a few joints. i dont like the way they treat that new girl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy