College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
they need to kick that gay dude out the house asap dude is annoying as f**k
im sayin....tell me why the other 2 dudes be d**king riding him like some groupies
 9 years ago '07        #62
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70036 70036
Kyle is a SOB deadass

Messin with that new chick already. For what?

Dude is def doin this s**t for tv

That new chick fine, but I see this tiffany chick gettin jealous cuz brandon already know her and they real cool. But

U tell a f*g somethin and they wanna abuse u with that s**t damn I hate that dude lol
 9 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
im sayin....tell me why the other 2 dudes be d**king riding him like some groupies
Its cuz they don't wanna get dissed on n s**t, its like elementary school n s**t.

Its funny how dude was complain how BAD he was cut by that glass, but when kyle was yellin @ brandon, dude was dancing around n s**t like everything was all good. He a f*g 2
 9 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Bkjj11 said:
Its cuz they don't wanna get dissed on n s**t, its like elementary school n s**t.

Its funny how dude was complain how BAD he was cut by that glass, but when kyle was yellin @ brandon, dude was dancing around n s**t like everything was all good. He a f*g 2
yup yup...how they gonna let a gay dude run the show

i think that n*gga chris gay too....his wrist be limp as hell sometimes
 04-14-2009, 10:45 PM         #65
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:

i was thinkin the same thing n*gga look kind of suspect lol
 9 years ago '07        #66
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

Lol yeah it does haha he's a f*g watch they gonna make out or some extra gay s**t
 9 years ago '08        #67
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Chris is downlow..didnt u see him smack bran on his as when he woke him up.

then n*gga chris try make bran wake up and clean the glass..arrgh chris is pissing me of now.

the new girl is fine....kyle thinks he some leader
 9 years ago '07        #68
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
Chris is downlow..didnt u see him smack bran on his as when he woke him up.

then n*gga chris try make bran wake up and clean the glass..arrgh chris is pissing me of now.

the new girl is fine....kyle thinks he some leader
Lmao hell yeah I caught that s**t I was like why he smack his a.ss?

And then the part where he stepped on the glass and started walkin to the bathroom he had the supreme f*g face lol I was rollin

Also when brandon went to the kitchen, and all tha dudes was in there, and chris was lookin @ brandon up n down lol chris is undercover like hell.

Layin up under tiffany and not touchin or smashin
 9 years ago '04        #69
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
You know, Brandon probably ain't really f**k up Kyle cuz of the whole TV s**t. Plus, if he beat Kyle a.ss, Kyle would probably do some hoe a.ss s**t like play it up as a "hate crime." But ay, if I was Brandon and I couldn't hit Kyle ... don't let me find out about that bulimic s**t. Kyle stay being a a*****e just because, so I would do the same. I would roast the s**t out this n*gga on some throwin up s**t till he shut his loud a.ss mouth.

"Damn n*gga, you throw up all yo food and you still fat!"
"Damn n*gga, you could probably drink water, throw that s**t up, and STILL gain weight."
"Maybe you'd lose weight if you threw up some of that semen too!"
 9 years ago '04        #70
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmao hell yeah I caught that s**t I was like why he smack his a.ss?

And then the part where he stepped on the glass and started walkin to the bathroom he had the supreme f*g face lol I was rollin

Also when brandon went to the kitchen, and all tha dudes was in there, and chris was lookin @ brandon up n down lol chris is undercover like hell.

Layin up under tiffany and not touchin or smashin
@ supreme f*g face
 04-15-2009, 11:35 AM         #71
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Dominican?????

Hate Given
Thats what I'm saying, but you know the worst thing.....having a Dominican chick that speaks Jamaican.................s**t is confusing and irritating. Like you don't look any kind of black in the least bit but you hanging out with and speaking like all these Jamaicans in your family. Speak some Spanish goddammit.
 9 years ago '07        #72
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:
@ supreme f*g face
Son lol, im tellin u, just see the rerun, after he so called stepped on the biggest piece of glass in the world , and he walks in the bathroom, omg, son lmao, unbelievable gay face son.
 9 years ago '09        #73
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344
i f*ckin hate kyle.. hes always on some other ish and just likes to start drama with the other people.. i think chris and that girl are gonna hit it off eventually..

and that new broad kay can get it
 9 years ago '05        #74
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
i feel sick.....the white boy reps my county and he cheerleading for the gay guy, the white boy and the black dude are just overtly laughing and following this gay guy around like he's really funny or something

and smh@ the black dude talkin bout the new chick having to prove herself.....what type of female comment was that

man if i was on that show i would always be out the house.....i would have already fukked milan and i would fukk the nerd chick on the low.....the suburb chick that originally liked brandon dont do s**t for me.......shes just there.....aint really worth a stiff dikk beating

house full of ugly chicks and gay n*ggas.....this is the real world brooklyn all over again =(
 04-16-2009, 09:08 AM         #75
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've missed a few episodes but the last one the dudes acting like chicks laughing it up with Kyle...he's just to disrespectful. I still can't stand Brandon
 9 years ago '04        #76
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Son lol, im tellin u, just see the rerun, after he so called stepped on the biggest piece of glass in the world , and he walks in the bathroom, omg, son lmao, unbelievable gay face son.
LMAO! I'm bout to crank up the DVR right now and see if it's still on there. I wanna see that s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #77
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was lookin like he was about to go "Oh my gooooooooooooooooodness!!!"
 9 years ago '07        #78
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
just watched all the episodes so far, and its pretty entertaining.

that kyle dude is something else. can someone please knock his a.ss out already. i wish allison woulda fuked him up that woulda been comedy. the dude is loud and extremely annoying. i couldnt believe how disrespectful this f*g was talkin to that new chick.

chris and paul are f*gs also, they gossip like a bunch of b***hes. lol @ cryin over steppin on glass. chris seems like he takes it in the butt. and is it me or do chris and paul seem a little slow.

milan looks like angel lola luv. she's your typical high class b***h that thinks she's the s**t.

allison is the only cool chick there, real down to earth and not full of herself. she minds her own. definately didnt expect her to be a freak like that though.

that new chick seems cool and she cute too
 9 years ago '07        #79
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 quentyburga725 said:
i f*ckin hate kyle.. hes always on some other ish and just likes to start drama with the other people.. i think chris and that girl are gonna hit it off eventually..

and that new broad kay can get it
^I agree. Kyle is a fake a.ss little girl. I can't stand people like him trying to pop off at the mouth all the time, knowing that if he messed with the wrong person he would get knocked the hell out. Its obvious this dude is a loser, and before its done I hope he ends up being kicked off. Brandon isn't exactly someone I like on this show, but the disrespect Kyle showed towards him and Allison was foul. Allison is the only sane chick in the house. I like her style and the new chick is s3xy.
 9 years ago '07        #80
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was lookin like he was about to go "Oh my gooooooooooooooooodness!!!"
lmao told u haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy