College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2009, 01:02 AM         #261
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn brandon about to get his a.ss whooped by that half of f*g chris. brandon took the most Ls this season

he said kay f**ked mad dudes at FIU. i believe it, s**t paul hit it quick and hes a half of f*g himself.

did kay call brandon and "black a.ss n*gga" or some s**t like that, i couldnt hear it . i dont think this b***h really f**k with n*ggas like that

Last edited by DrX; 06-17-2009 at 01:06 AM..
 06-17-2009, 08:09 AM         #262
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
damn brandon about to get his a.ss whooped by that half of f*g chris. brandon took the most Ls this season

he said kay f**ked mad dudes at FIU. i believe it, s**t paul hit it quick and hes a half of f*g himself.

did kay call brandon and "black a.ss n*gga" or some s**t like that, i couldnt hear it . i dont think this b***h really f**k with n*ggas like that
It's funny cause Brandon statements stung Kay hard and she got a lil too upset to not be a wh0ore. I know women who u call wh0ore even if they are don't even respond to it, but she got way too upset.
 8 years ago '04        #263
booie4 
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 1551 1551
 timdog said:
chris a s**t starter

its kinda funny how tiffany started to defend kay but when kyle was doing all that s**t they aint do nothing
co-sign, 100%. I need to watch a unedited version of this episode. I couldn't hear a thing lol
 8 years ago '07        #264
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DrX said:

thats what i heard...and a few shows back she said she f**ks with mostly white boys or something like that...but yet these n*ggas here still wanna suck the farts out of her a*****e

tiffany >
 8 years ago '08        #265
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
f**k chris chatting s**t in the car, brandon is a b***h though for telling milian what happen after he was chatting the most s**t about her.

Kay must be a hoe, if the n*gga chris can f**k her raw within the first couple of weeks, n*gga needs to get himself tested asap
 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM         #266
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
thats what i heard...and a few shows back she said she f**ks with mostly white boys or something like that...but yet these n*ggas here still wanna suck the farts out of her a*****e

tiffany >
what does her f**kin with mostly white boys have anything to do with her lookin better than tiffany?
 8 years ago '07        #267
space
space
 billieskeet said:
what does her f**kin with mostly white boys have anything to do with her lookin better than tiffany?
because she dont look better than tiffany
 8 years ago '06        #268
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
this show is the worst s**t yet from BET.....
 8 years ago '07        #269
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
this show is the worst s**t yet from BET.....
i guess you never seen hey monie
 8 years ago '06        #270
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
Everybody a b***h for letting a f*g run them all
 06-18-2009, 06:31 PM         #271
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i guess you never seen hey monie
now that s**t was terrible, I didn't make it 5 minutes. It was like Cita, but worse.
 06-20-2009, 06:21 PM         #272
shark23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyle and chris are gay
 8 years ago '08        #273
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 shark23 said:
Kyle and chris are gay
everyone know kyles is gay...chris is on the downlow
 8 years ago '06        #274
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
i don't be knowing they names, but the lil fat one....lol, that is constantly running around screaming like a child is a true annoyance to me.....I couldn't look at the show for 10 minutes because of that lil' troll....lol....f**k I woulda put his stupis a.ss in 10 headlocks by now if I lived in that house.....
 8 years ago '06        #275
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
If you looked at the previews for tuesday before last. You see brandon getting picked in the head by Kay, then brandon slams kay against the wall in the van. It didn't happen last episode, so I'm a.ssuming it's gonna happen on the next episode. I usually don't watch reality tv at all, but this bulls**t is semi-entertaining. So I tune in every now & then.

Kay is a Ho, that's why when brandon was calling her out she got all upset. Notice how Kay didn't get mad at kyle or paul when they was clowning her. But got upset when being called a hoe. Typical hoe reaction.

IMO, none of them are cool.

Milan lives in f**king fantasy land and thinks she's a dime. Her face looks like Jafar from Aladin. Then she a lazy b***h on top of that. Ugly hoes don't get the privilege to be lazy.

Tiff is a hoe too, she f**king with b***hmade n*ggaz when she 'supposedly' has a man.

I would have murked chris a long time ago. He's the type of n*gga that used to play gangsta in high school and claim hoods they ain't from. That n*gga is the epitome of b***hassness.

Brandon is a straight p***y, he let a n*gga put hands on him and ain't even do s**t. But felt it was cool to go hard on a b***h. Why he ain't go in on chris when he was all in his face poking him in the head?

Kyle... no need for comment on this f*g**t n*gga.

Paul is a str8 b***h wigga. Yea "wigga". First of all, this n*gga from carroll city. Carroll city aint hard b***h. Then the n*gga talking about he not white when both his moms and pops is white. f**k outta here. Tatoos don't make you a gangsta.

Kay, is obviously a hoe and she is dumb as f**k. Just watch her talk. She's very simple. They all are.

Allison is a snitch.

Worst of all, is the fact that they let a f*g**t run the whole house. How do you gonna act hard and play gangsta, but at the same time let a f*g**t run you around.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 06-21-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #276
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
how this shyt got 200 replies dedicated to it?

Last edited by Arson; 06-22-2009 at 08:34 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #277
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
kicked that b***h in the nose by accident
im screamin
 8 years ago '06        #278
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
damn dis n*gga chris was wildin out lol
 8 years ago '06        #279
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
f**kin police
 8 years ago '04        #280
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 DaKingIsBack said:
f**kin police
word.
fag**t a.ss cop wanted her to press charges

and smh @ this n*gga brandon keep going on. this n*gga would get his a.ss whipped in combat
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy